Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 brittany4u
Msg: 52
Is bad sex a reason to stop dating?Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
yes there is such a thing, you can have ok sex with yourself oops
 De-Bene-Esse
Msg: 53
Is bad sex a reason to stop dating?
Posted: 4/3/2006 1:43:22 AM
Yes. Yes. Yes. Most definitely yes.

well there WAS the chick with the sharp teeth back in college
 lizzybuddhist
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/3/2006 3:57:15 AM
yes for god sakes yes

If it doesn't feel right don't wait around for it too, its just a sign that this was turely never meant to work out
 molonel
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:53:30 AM

Maybe your doing it wrong? - BrOkEn.EmO.gUrL

You know what? If you've never had bad sex, then God bless you. May it ever remain so. But yes, there is such a thing, and yes, I'm a competent lover. Sometimes, it's just not your fault, and it's bad anyway. If you think that being good in the sack means it will always be good, then you are in for quite a surprise one of these days.
 xoxMaggiexox
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:55:47 AM
I'm not saying I have never had Bad sex.. I know it happens... but it can't always be bad? Can it?
 dud
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:42:16 AM
yes. if the sex is bad, then what am i putting up with all that other sh*t for? LMAO
 molonel
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:42:33 AM

I'm not saying I have never had Bad sex.. I know it happens... but it can't always be bad? Can it? - BrOkEn.EmO.gUrL

I never said it was always bad. I simply responded to someone who asked, "Bad sex? Is there such a thing?"
 Riff-raff
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/3/2006 9:29:29 AM

I'm not saying I have never had Bad sex.. I know it happens... but it can't always be bad? Can it?

yup it sure can.. if two people just aren't complatible physically, its always bad.
 budderfly82
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/3/2006 9:46:56 AM
let me ask this: me and my boyfriend have been dating since 1 24 06, and in the beginning we had sex like 3 4 times a day, and he was always touching me.... kissing me....and always pleasing me ... he always stared into my eyes and said i was beautiful... and made me more open to my sexuality.... but lately he doesnt compliment me, doesnt touch me,only gives me peck kisses, doesnt try to please me, and if i ask for sex everynight im lucky if i get it once a week...hes says hes not cheating and i believe this cause we live together and hes home everynight, and if hes not home i know where he is and who he with... i like sex alot and i dont know what to do i will never cheat on him so thats out .....i have tried to talk about it and he just says he doesnt know why hes never in the mood ive tried tojust play with him till hes hard so he will want to have sex but as soon as i stop touching him he goes to sleep...i asked him if he was unhappy why he doesnt break up with me and he says its not that..ive tried going to be naked in hopes he will be turned on but he just gets naked with me and lays with his back twords me.....like i wanna just sleep naked with him lol....when we have sex its great which makes me want more but im lost in this.. i dont know what to do anymore...

please give me some ides on how to turn him on preferably guys reply since they know what they like..............................thanks ~~sexually frustrated..
 Riff-raff
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/3/2006 9:56:35 AM
ack.. now this is a proble.. specially since its still a new relationship.. you might want to rethink you're living arrangements.
 xoxMaggiexox
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/3/2006 10:54:01 AM

ack.. now this is a proble.. specially since its still a new relationship.. you might want to rethink you're living arrangements.

I agree.. moving in this early inthe relationship.. big no no...
I knwo from experience hun.. get out of the living arrangements.. it coudl be that things happened too soon too fast... Your together all the time.. he doesn't have his space to miss having you.. if you weren;t livingtogether then well he woudl miss it and want it more... it woudl proabably be better too
 Riff-raff
Msg: 63
Posted: 4/3/2006 10:55:31 AM
Broken, nice to see we can agree on sumthin.. LOL.. But I still say bad sex ain't worth persuing a relationship with.. :P
 xoxMaggiexox
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:09:59 PM
^^^^
Fair enough maybe I'm just a bit pickier about who I sleep with and therefor have never found the bad sex thing to be the biggest downfall in the relationship... :);)
 Riff-raff
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:14:40 PM
LOL, ok, but would ya buy a car without test driving it 1st? We're all picky on the initial standards, but theres still porches out there that are lemons.
 cookforyou
Msg: 66
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:21:20 PM
For me to even want to be in a relationship I have to be with the girl of my dreams otherwise becoming her boyfriend just seems like a waste of time.

The girl of my dreams will have all the things I want in a g/f including being amazing in bed. If a girl is bad in bed then she isn't the whole package and why spend your life with someone that isn't everything you want?

So yes bad sex is a good reason to end a relationship IMO.
 xoxMaggiexox
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:23:51 PM
Everything up to the intercourse is the test drive.. or at least the appeal of wanting to test drive... you're not going ot buy a car that doesn't suit you.. you look around for one that rubs you the right way when you look at it... you look for one that when you sit in it feels right on your bottum... There are things before sex that are going to make it more appealing... your intial atraction to the person, the way they make you feel, the kiss the touch.. the whatever... then you test drive... I'm sorry I don't test drive a car that isn't going to rock my world later on... hmmm see what I mean muahahaha
 Riff-raff
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:32:50 PM
Ok, so you like the car, you like the way it looks, you like the new car smell, you like the way the engine purrs when you start it up.... But.. when you get it on the road, its not handling well, it pulls to the left and it runs outt've gas really quick.. what do you do?? take it back to the dealer right?? same with you're potential S.O.
 xoxMaggiexox
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:36:18 PM
Or give give it a good tune up... mind you I forgot we're at a used car dealership here... so maybe thats all you really need... a tune up, an oil change, rotation of tires, a good pep talk... and it rides like a dream, just the way you like it
 Riff-raff
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:39:31 PM
ok ok, I give up LOL.... You can have your bad sex.. I think I'll stick to my way of thinking.. bad sex (and i don't mean the kinda that can be fixed with a conversation, I mean the kind that just not gonna get better no matter what ya do) is not somthing that I can over look in a relationship.. hehehe
 xoxMaggiexox
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:45:10 PM
Oh I see... well if it was utterly and completely unfixable and there was no possible way to fix it... I might change my opinion... but I'm the type of person who won't let it be bad... I'm pretty determined... tome Sex ix is deffinatly important, hense why I think it shoudl be worked on first... but it can't be the main reason I break it off with someone....

Imust andmit though I do enjoy our bantering back and forth... your fun... I'm stuborn
 SweetieGuy_81
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:46:39 PM
well, sometimes you can't just get passionate, get on the bed or where ever and do it, why not do a roleplay. ;)

the roles depend on the people doing the roleplay, it could be simulated adultery...where you meet in an underground parking lot and do it on the car or something like that.

I personally would make sure she is satisfied before i even put it in, cause then, if i muck it up, she won't be disappointed from lack of satisfaction...if you know what i mean.
 Riff-raff
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:49:27 PM

but it can't be the main reason I break it off with someone....

ahhh so.. if you enjoyed the persons company immensly they were a joy to be around... but the sex was beyond fixing.. you would stay with them???

Imust andmit though I do enjoy our bantering back and forth... your fun... I'm stuborn

yeah, i tried to tell ya the same thing earlier but you don't accept mail from old people.. hahahaha and I didn't wanna get in trouble for being off topic.
 cookforyou
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:50:01 PM

I personally would make sure she is satisfied before i even put it in, cause then, if i muck it up, she won't be disappointed from lack of satisfaction...if you know what i mean.

no doubt if she's cum twice and you haven't even thrown it home yet she's not going to mind too much whatever you do haha
 SweetieGuy_81
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:52:45 PM
budderfly82,

Well, all i can say to this is, if you love him, live with it, if you need sex that much, find someone else that will give all you need or find multiple people. (trust me, some women do that. lol)

But from your pic, you don't seem the type to do that......so if just living with it or cheating is good for you then have a good, long chat with him, tell him what you need, because from what you are saying, it seems he only has sex with you when he wants it, pretty selfish to me.

I know for a fact if i was living with my girlfriend, i would give eevery request she gave for sex, i would never ask for it or **** about it if she wasn't in the mood....but i would never, EVER say no. lol
 spice it up girl
Msg: 76
Posted: 4/3/2006 11:30:15 PM
He's probably stressed out or not that into it right now. Sex at the beginning of most relationships is INSANE...all the time, can't get enough, have to have it and so on....then it becomes routine and lacks the excitement. If he's worth it - talk to him about it. Get creative. Tie him up, dress up, get dirty whatever it takes create the spark. For some guys even a hot shower can get them there. Don't worry too much about it. If you push too hard he may back-up even further. Good luck
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >