Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What do you girls think about guys with guns?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 4h Couture
Msg: 101
What do you girls think about guys with guns?Page 5 of 28    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28)
a man with a gun! seriously! that is so hot! now a man's not a man untill his holding a gun in a picture! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 jdmrco8686
Msg: 102
What do you girls think about guys with guns?
Posted: 4/29/2006 3:03:37 PM
i hate guns..im f*cking scared to death of guns for many many reasons,i am also scared of knives.i have so many friends that died due to guns and stupid gun games etc.i say men wit pictures of a gun or a knife i would avoid ne kinda contact wit um.(YES MANY REASONS I HATE F*CKING GUNS N KNIVES)
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2006 8:18:14 PM
^^^ so you're saying you hate guns and knives... did I understand that correctly???
 DacaInaru
Msg: 104
Posted: 5/1/2006 8:30:02 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

now I have to go clean the water off my computer. .thanks..lol
 Smily_face
Msg: 105
Posted: 5/1/2006 8:37:38 PM
I hate guns and if there was Adonis reincarnation holding one, I would not be attracted.
Gins turn me off and they say a lot about a person to me. That he is mucho man with a big ego and often right wing. I like guys who are sensitive, artistic, intellectual and gentle and they don't carry guns!
 jdmrco8686
Msg: 106
Posted: 5/5/2006 7:57:32 AM
Yes im saying i hat e guns and knives.there is nothing wrong with that.......
 Halfevl333
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2006 8:41:09 AM

jdmrco8686 on 5/5/2006 732 AM
Yes im saying I hate guns and knives.there is nothing wrong with that.......

True you have every right to your opinion. However, I hope that you are not one of those who try and push your opinions on others (Gun control types)... I figure each person should live and let live and not try and force others to live a certain way...

I have known several women who were deathly afraid of guns and when finally given a chance to shoot a gun actually found that they were not the scary monsters that some try and make them. A couple of them actually do a lot of target shooting now in competition...

MarkCK
Msg: 108
Posted: 5/5/2006 8:52:00 AM
I think the pics with guns are pretty pathetic.

Some of the slower guys think yeahhhh, it's macho!! and manly! check out the big gun!! but truth is that it's so weak and corny, a cheap penis extention!!

I don't mind guns in movies and when people are passionate about them for hunting it's ok I guess (although I'm not into that) - but generally. they're wickity wack.

as for women and knives no thanks!!!

there's a few types of pictures that I don't really like, girls who have their tounges pierced and have to stick out their tounges (big deal) to make a, cra-hazy impression on everyone (not really)!

girls who pout too hard!! there's SO many of them!! fishes!?

check out some of the profiles though, there are a lot of attention seekers on here who are clearly hot and are just flaunting for the tease and attention, that's the worst. too hollywood for me
 TheDevilsAdvocate
Msg: 109
Posted: 5/5/2006 8:57:50 AM
As said in Chucky II:

"This is my weapon, this is my gun, this is for shooting, and this is for fun."

His "gun" is, of course, his penis, and his "weapon" is his rifle.

OT: I have no problem whatsoever with guns or weapons, as long as he knows how to use both properly, and isn't overly obsessed with either.

Maria XOXO
 Strawberri_Max
Msg: 110
Posted: 5/5/2006 8:59:59 AM
Youre a montreler and youre asking what do women think of guys with guns in their profile?

My my arent you an interesting fellow.

In the States if you are holding a gun in a pic it means you have got that something that other guys, and especaily Canadians ...: dont have. ANd its not jeune se qua.

If youre a Canadian and you do it it means: Hi there girls I bag my own game. Would you like to get to know me to a little better?
 ladyc4
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2006 9:44:18 AM

What do men think about women with guns that know how to use them? Don't have to be that accurate with a shotgun

Hear hear!
Cindy O
 MMMBaby!
Msg: 112
Posted: 5/5/2006 10:45:21 AM
Any woman (or man) who is afraid of guns or doesn't understand what decent people use them for is a little wishy-washy in my book. They obviously don't have a clue what the real statistics on firearm ownership are, and have digested the propaganda that has been put out by the media. Criminals are the problem, not ownership and use of a practical tool of ANY type by honest, law-abiding, good natured people. Get with it, already!!

As far as having a photo with a gun or knife or an axe etc., I don't think so. That's about as dumb as having a photo with all my guitars- big friggin' deal!! Leave the guns in their cases unless you're using them!
 Zain.
Msg: 113
Posted: 5/25/2006 10:49:18 PM
agreed a gun is a tool it can also be used for self defense. I have no problems with people who owns guns for protection purposes. I think responsibility is key.
 26yearoldguy
Msg: 114
Posted: 5/25/2006 11:57:47 PM
Heh, the only things I have thats close to a real gun are these.

http://www.unicron.us/tf1984/toypix/megatron.htm

http://www.atari-shop.nl/retroshop/Nes/lightgun.jpg

I personally absolutely abhor guns in a real life context, theres nothing good about them.

Realistically though their only tools it's people who kill. It's a complex subject.

I don't support irrational hate towards guns either. I mean if we didn't have guns people would still find ways to kill one another. Swords and maces were far more brutal and dirty for example.

That said, I do not own any real guns and probably never will. I don't agree with the idea of hunting animals for sport. Hunting animals out of neccessity I can understand even if I still don't like the act but I feel hunting an animal for sport is far too a selfish act to justify. I have nothing against people using a gun to shoot clay pigeons or pop cans though.

As for guns looking sexy, it depends on personal tastes. People, develop fetishes towards different things over their life time. For me personally, the whole femme fatale thing is a little hot, seeing a girl hold a gun and pull the whole noir girl thing is kind of sexy. Heck, Megatron who is shown above ive seen guys show pictures of their girlfreinds holding him and it was hot. In real life though, not so hot.

Im a weird guy though, I absolutely hate smoking, 100 percent, heck I won't tolerate people smoking around me. If a woman or man smokes around me I actually purposely walk away from them. Heck I also think of it as a disgusting habit and that ciggarettes, look ugly in peoples mouths. Yet there is something sexy about the posturing and attitude that some girls have when they smoke. Yeah it's that bad girl I don't give a frig attitude which I wouldn't want a girl to have if I was dating her but it is sexy.

Anyways would I date a woman who owns guns it really depends, if shes a cop, or a soldier I wouldn't have a problem with it. If shes immature about it and has them for reasons that I feel are immoral thats a different story. If shes mature about it and has some as a hobby and uses them in a way I don't think is immoral. Then it wouldn't bother me since shes not using it on anything thats alive unless it's food. I certainly don't like guns but I can't curtail other peoples rights to have them either.

If I saw a woman with a real gun in her profile picture? I wouldn't even message her. Guns are serious business, if shes posturing all sexy with a real gun I would have second thoughts it would look immature and showoffish. Now if she has a gun on display on her wall or a picture of her doing target practice at some place I wouldn't have a problem. It just says she has a hobby and that shes mature about it. Shes only using the pictures to show something thats part of her life thats not a problem at all.

Now if a woman was posturing with a toy gun, that would be okay. It's more like as if shes displaying her sense of humour and that she has a creative imagination and that she dosen't mind posing a little sexy now and then. Thats playful and dosen't give an implication of being dangerous or the attempt to just be a show off.

Heck when I get a good cam I was going to take a nice photoshoot of me holding Meg's as if I was some sort of sniper or assasin for fun. Not with the intent of posting on here really but just to have a laugh with fellow fans.

Anyways yeah thats my two cents on it.
 ANewDayDawns
Msg: 115
Posted: 5/26/2006 7:58:35 AM
I hate guns. If a guy was holding a gun in his profile, I wouldn't bother reading any further.
 EastSideEddie
Msg: 116
Posted: 5/26/2006 8:03:46 AM
Depends largely on whether they are aimed at me or not.....
 butterflygrrl29
Msg: 117
Posted: 5/26/2006 8:30:02 PM

If I saw a girl holding a knife or something, I don't know about you, but I don't think I would e-mail her heh.
I have a lot of pictures of myself holding guns & rifles perhaps I should post them instead of the ones I already have on my profile.
 smiles258
Msg: 118
Posted: 5/26/2006 8:51:53 PM
Nope no guns for me!
 HazelEyes23
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2006 7:23:50 PM
If you seriously need to hold a gun in your profile picture, well, it says a LOT about you and no, I wouldn't email ya.
 magicfingers1
Msg: 120
Posted: 5/28/2006 8:47:16 PM
four out of five politicians prefer unarmed peasants........
(It's not just a bumper sticker).......
 designingwoman
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2006 9:55:00 PM
If the guy likes to hunt or shoot skeet I would have no problems with this. I like venison so I would enjoy the results of a successful hunt. While I don't hunt or use guns myself, I don't mind as long as the gun is owned safely and responsibly. And this is coming from someone who hates the NRA for being so dangblasted extreme.

I am moderate on the gun issue--I feel that law abiding people do have the right to have a gun, but I also support such measures as registration. If I had a gun and it's registered, it would make it easier for the police to return the gun to me if it was stolen. I think that's reasonable enough.

DW a native of Smith & Wesson country and proud of it!!!
 ragdoll_bc
Msg: 122
Posted: 5/28/2006 11:07:15 PM
Guns aren't a normal thing for most Canadians and we don't have the "right' to bear arms like our neighbours do. I lived on a farm for awhile and I learned how to shoot a .22, didn't do a lot for me but I kept the groundhog population down. My dad had a big bow with a 70lb draw, we used to shoot hay bales.

I spent some time with a Mountie once. Made him leave his gun at work and another fella had to send all his guns over to his mother's before I'd stay in his place even though they were in a gun safe, trigger locked and all that.

I just don't get the whole gun culture thing and a picture of a guy holding a gun whether he was a hunter or not, I'd probably go NEXT.

Regards,
Ragz
 BadBrain
Msg: 123
Posted: 5/28/2006 11:25:32 PM
I don't have any guns but I am making a point of getting some. I envision fostering a revolution one day, and I imagine that it will involve gun play at some point...

Besides, I really don't want the King of England in my living room telling me what I can and can't do.
 butterflygrrl29
Msg: 124
Posted: 5/29/2006 2:35:32 PM
girls who pout too hard!! there's SO many of them!! fishes!?

check out some of the profiles though, there are a lot of attention seekers on here who are clearly hot and are just flaunting for the tease and attention, that's the worst. too hollywood for me

This is sooo true. I really get a kick out of the profiles that have a series of webcam shots where the guy or girl are striking poses, making silly pouty faces that they think are hot & sexy.... Close-ups of their breasts, buttocks, etc.... Or the guys' torso shots where they are pushing their pants down so you can see their lower abs...

To each his own. If that's what they need to do then fine, but that doesn't mean I won't find it entertaining!!!!
 butterflygrrl29
Msg: 125
Posted: 5/29/2006 2:40:06 PM
If you seriously need to hold a gun in your profile picture, well, it says a LOT about you and no, I wouldn't email ya.

What about Transformers or Star Wars figurines? Are they OK to hold in a profile picture?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What do you girls think about guys with guns?