Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Lactation sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mr.Mickey
Msg: 126
Lactation sexPage 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
dude once had her squirt me in the eye while having sex and she was on top not the most fun I've ever had needless to say, yeah its just a bit weird but silly dude, mommies milk is for kids
 giavana
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 8/16/2009 5:40:53 AM
i would love to meet someone in Connecticut that is full of milk so i may nurse! any one want to chat?
 firemancs
Msg: 128
Lactation sex
Posted: 8/18/2009 12:43:22 AM
wow how full of milk are you do you hav any pictures i love breast milk never heard of ebay selling it
 I tink I found her
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 8/18/2009 12:47:32 AM
Trying to type through the nausea :P

anywho, I've heard from one of my roommate's buddies that it's actually not that bad. A little.. erm.. sourish, like milk that stayed in the fridge for a day or two too long.

btw, this thread is totally the No Pictures Club. I want in!
 blozier2006
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 9/14/2009 12:26:09 AM
I personally have a fetish for lactating... have never tasted breastmilk though.... I would give anything I had in order to find a lactating woman willing to let me nurse from her... anyone here willing to help me out??
 want to travel
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 9/14/2009 2:46:44 PM
love love love milk, its so erotic
 Cherry444
Msg: 132
Lactation sex
Posted: 9/14/2009 9:25:57 PM
you guys are so nasty! but this actually is a pretty common curiosity. i've tasted mine and breast milk is actually sweet. other women that i've spoken to have tasted their own as well. you can buy it online you know, if its that serious, although its very expensive.
 TantraD
Msg: 133
Lactation sex
Posted: 9/14/2009 9:57:41 PM

"any women like to lactate for their partner?"

I think this is the OP's question although you would never know from all the rude..narrow..silly..immature..closed minded comments on here..

Lacatation can be induced in almost all women..even those in menopause..or who have not had a child..
I did( on menopause)..as an experiment for a partner..
I rented a breast pump from a hospital and did all the things in the method and within 4 weeks I made milk after...24 years of not making any.

There is a site..the MARMOT method which tells how to and support websites for nursing adults..and their partners.

There are many reasons a man may wish to partake of breast milk..or have it as part of a sexual scenerio or lifestyle...

Because one has not tried it or has NO desire to or cannot understand does
NOT MEAN
it is laughable..nasty...or wierd..
that is an OPINION..not a fact.
Forums are for opinions but do not mistake yours for fact.

T
 Inego Montoya
Msg: 134
Lactation sex
Posted: 9/29/2009 11:36:00 PM
Been there, done that, it was great. No worries. Now, if you want to put on a DIAPER and do it, you have a problem
 Spagett!
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 9/30/2009 12:42:14 PM

if you want to put on a DIAPER and do it, you have a problem

Careful with comments like that, it can cause a thread to have me in it.

Nothing is wrong with "Lactation sex", being a virgin I have never done it. I don't have a desire to try it out either, and I do wear diapers. (I guess I don't have a problem then.)

What is up with all of these 'personal preference' threads, turning into Prejudice Hate-Fest '98? People like to do what people like to do, just because it is "different" doesn't give one "permission" to be hateful.

As for the OP, I hope they got to try out their thought.
 badthoughts
Msg: 136
Lactation sex
Posted: 9/30/2009 4:45:59 PM
Well, after my wife had the kids I absolutely loved it. I also grew up on a dairy farm so I was used to how sweet raw milk actually is, it's not all that different, just a little sweeter. My wife was less fond of it, me and her breasts in general, they had a purpose now and weren't toys for me. After childbirth starts a phase that I like to refer to as "bra-on-sex" because they are spraying everywhere if you don't.
 Spagett!
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 10/1/2009 7:41:22 PM

...because they are spraying everywhere if you don't.

I really didn't even know this kind of thing went on during intercourse! Maybe I will bring a bowl of cereal when it is time, just to be prepared!

I will say that this 'choice' is less "hated" than my choice. Although, a ignorant voice pops in now an again for the most part a-okay. I do find it interesting just how many people have admitted to enjoying lactation, especially since it was in here on POF!

I am not up for nine maids a milking. <--To each their own, and no one is "wrong" or "crazy" for their 'in the bedroom' choices.
 Lulubee88
Msg: 138
Lactation sex
Posted: 6/13/2011 7:49:20 PM
well my boyfriend keeps asking me to lactate so he can try it. for some reason it kind of turns him on in a way and its not the taste its that knowing hes having sex with me and milk is coming out well he sucks on my boob. but we need a baby for that first..haha
 justtrolling4now
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 6/13/2011 8:05:33 PM
I can only spaeak for myself when I was married and my wife was pregnant she was making milk so before the baby was born and being a gentelman I would help releve the preasure in her breast. I must say is was a closeness that few couples share. I will never forget how sweet it tasted.
Later in life when I was into swinging I hooked up with another couple she just had a baby and her milk was sweet also. So I guess what they say is true what goes around comes around.
 CelticLover63
Msg: 140
Lactation sex
Posted: 6/25/2011 12:48:23 PM
I can't agree more...I've started taking herbs and pumping to induce lactation...Men I know think its awesome, and tell me if I ever need 'help' relieving some of the milk, to let them know! Should be within a few weeks, that I will be producing...I think its great...really don't care what anyone else thinks...
 gentleplus
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 6/26/2011 1:09:25 AM
^^^^^ You go girl... kudos to you!!!!
 gentleplus
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 6/26/2011 1:25:31 AM
Just say YES to the breast!!!
 recreator611
Msg: 143
Lactation sex
Posted: 6/26/2011 3:45:57 AM
Ive been with woman who can lactate....not really my thing.....its for a baby...lol
 ForumFlashLight
Msg: 144
Lactation sex
Posted: 10/11/2011 8:51:12 PM
Celtic, come back and let us know if you start losing weight like we all did when we were breastfeeding! That would be totally awesome!

I did nurse my daughter exclusively for a year and then we kind of phased into a few times a day, then just morning and night. When we went cold turkey, because I had to take a trip away, I felt sick and depressed. It took me a while to get over it...a week or ten days.

As for sexual sensations...honestly the breast was so full of milk it was just a tightness, and the nips went numb the whole two years.

About two months after not nursing, it was like the girls woke up and wanted to party. It was crazy intense.

But seriously, if we could just pump and put it in the fridge for the kid, while burning 600 cals a day, why not! I'd do just about anything to keep the dental bills down.

I guess it would be a different thing to have a partner who is all about the breasts...never had that as I was never that curvy before. Meh. If he likes it, then so much the better.

As long as he doesn't say "WAAAH!" Now THAT would be a turn-off.
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 145
Lactation sex
Posted: 10/20/2011 7:32:12 AM
I don't see a problem with it! I think nastier stuff would be anal sex or having sex with something you have never met that had an STD. I personally would try it if I got a woman pregnant and after she had her baby. There are other people that like bondage and sex toys, and other wierd stuff. Lactation is a part of life and natural thing for women. Plus I hear women loose alot of weight they gain from pregnancy by lactating alot every day because you are losing lots of calories. It is a plus for women wanting to get in shape.
 viper1j
Msg: 146
Lactation sex
Posted: 10/20/2011 1:19:09 PM

Man I have tried it by mistake also...and you aren't missing anything...trust me...it is gross tasting!!

You ended up with the green shit before the milk.. Think it's called lostrum (sp), and toxic waste is sweeter. I got some of that by accident when the wife was preggers..

The actual milk is sweeter, but thin and runny. I'm not a fan of it.. Except for the source.
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 147
Lactation sex
Posted: 12/22/2011 10:44:19 AM
I don't consider it sex any way! Sucking milk on your wife's, fiancee or girlfriends tits is lactation not sex. Maybe the thread should be reworded! How many women would actually let their man suck their milk out of their tits? Most women I have talked to think a guy is a pervert!
 lovefun99
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 12/22/2011 11:43:38 AM
Breast milk is sweet! My x used to cream my coffee with her milk..LOL
 urkodiak
Msg: 149
Lactation sex
Posted: 3/7/2012 9:28:45 AM
wish you were close and we could help each other out - would love to have someone who is lactating and be of that very sensual, erotic [for me] service and pleasure - just a delight to read and would be exhilarating to experience. As I said - wishing for you or any lady to be near and dear - to me. C Ya
 bilby886
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Lactation sex
Posted: 3/8/2012 10:26:55 AM
I've never had the pleasure as an adult.
but one of my mates told me after his wife's breast feeding sessions with the young one, he would be allowed to "play with the empties"
and he said he enjoyed the taste!

I hear in Irian Jaya or Papua New Guinea men lactate..... can someone factually confirm / deny this?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Lactation sex