Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Men Are Jerks!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Titian
Msg: 226
Men Are Jerks!Page 10 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
ARE YOU JUST FIGURING THIS OUT ? ..I HAPPEN TO KNOW A FEW THAT ARENT. .. .BUT I AINTTELLING NO ONE WHO THEY ARE.... SAVING EM ALLLLLLLLLLL FOR MYSELF ..SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK

HE HE HE
 natures sunshine
Msg: 227
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/8/2006 7:28:47 PM
Oh nice...was that the bes you could come up with?? That was a great answer for women to change their minds about men.....shes right, you are the epitomme of an ***hole!!!!!!!!
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/8/2006 7:31:56 PM
not all men are jerks anymore than all women are ****es. generalising isn't healthy or productive for any of us, even if or when we get caught up in our feelings.
 trubblemakr
Msg: 229
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/8/2006 7:38:45 PM
btw ur not a few extra lbs u r bbw lot of guys back out of stuff like that when u arent honest with them
 LorynBee
Msg: 230
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 9:00:19 AM
It's comments like that which scare off good men. Imagine if someone started a WOMEN ARE ****ES thread !
 singleguy64
Msg: 231
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 9:11:33 AM
It's comments like that which scare off good men. Imagine if someone started a WOMEN ARE ****ES thread !

Well, look at the bright side lorynbee, threads like this tell us guys who to avoid (ie, the ones that are bitter/pissed-off/etc), and if someone started a "Women are all b*****s" thread, it would just give women a good list of what guys to avoid...
 sadieelvis
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 1:12:18 PM
Does the "kinky fun" mentioned in your "christian" profile have to be approved and witness by your parents as well? Just wonderin..... cuz u know....
 Broken_Wings
Msg: 233
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 1:38:16 PM
Not all "MEN" are jerks just because this guy or one guy screwed you/us over does NOT mean that all men are jerks we can NOT base all men on ONE mans faults/ways i mean i could see why some men do NOT bother, with giveing SOME women a chance how would you/anyone feel if a man on this site said your just like his ex and nothing more than a cheap thrill?.........
 2findU
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 1:40:08 PM
And Jerks are just the kind of men women want the most!
 OceanWanderer
Msg: 235
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 2:52:12 PM
Okay, I give up, I'm tired of arguing about it. The sweet, nice, dependable ones are all husband material...and hence married. The rest of us are jerks, assh*les and chickens...that's why we're single.
 POF_JERK_KING
Msg: 236
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 3:08:26 PM
WTF???

All men are JERK?!?

Bloody hell yea, and I'm the king of them all!

Stop whining and start cooking after you've finished bjing and cleaning!
 Cowboi
Msg: 237
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 3:15:46 PM
Seriously....I can NOT believe this thread went on for 10 FREAKING PAGES!!!!
Many people had some good points, and some had crass remarks to make. From where I stand tho, most of the good points made were simply common sense (which, unfortunately is all too UNcommon), and the crass remarks were moronic, juvenile and shallow in nature.
I have to admit, I didn't have the time to read all !!!!10!!!! pages, but i think i got a good sampling by jumping around all !!!10!!! pages. We have all (or will in the future) encountered jerks of both sexes both online and in RL. What do you do about it? DEAL.
Some of the women I've dated from here have become my closest friends, and others while still friends, continue to send mixed signals about what they want. You want to have a good time here? Don't be looking for that *special* someone. Look for friends. After all, a person has to be your friend before they become "the one"...any other way is either shallow or desparate.
Sorry I went on so much and added to the length of this thread
peace

Scott
 tekrok
Msg: 238
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 4:16:04 PM
I like this one, DOY INK,
the reason guys are jerks are we can quickly see threw a womens inabilities to IE,
support herself,and her kids,constantly belittle there serroundings,take no pride in there appearance,volunteerly inrole her self in a self azzteem class.

but hay thats just my without predjudice appion.
 stoneside
Msg: 239
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 4:56:50 PM
A ten page men are jerks thread. lol
If a guy started a women are Bi*ch's thread, first it would be deleted. Assuming it weren't deleted any man that was foolish enough to post on it would br ripped apart by both the ladies and the other guys. I love the sexual double standard that has become part of life.
K, NOW I'm a jerk too. lol
 Broken_Wings
Msg: 240
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 5:02:46 PM
Stoneside maybe i should start a thread called "All Women Are Bi*ch's" and see how many women get pissed off about it....hmmmmm i know that defently start some BS ON THE NET.....
 bigdave45
Msg: 241
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 5:08:59 PM
hey hey not all men jerks i am finding that a lot of weman are jerks too
 Broken_Wings
Msg: 242
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 5:16:36 PM
yeah your right dave i am finding that aswell its NOT only the men who are jerks these days alot of women are aswell and they expect that every man will treat them/do them wrong like their ex's have and never, willing take a chance on a NICE man.
 cartographer
Msg: 243
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 5:18:17 PM
My goodness!

Well I agree, there are some people who jerks. Some, and not all people of both sexes are guilty of it. I've had women come on to me without meaning to want anything but a friendship.

I've also seen many men who are insensitive to emotions.

And mind you, I try hard to see if I can find any inkling of body language to help me find someone who will click with me who really does mean it.

In the end, it seems to be able to really find a date, one must not really be looking and let it happen while you aren't looking. The trouble is how does one put one's best foot forward when one is not looking? Look at the sky?

Riddles abound. I just wish one day to be asked out by a woman. Cause my direct approach seems to scare them.

And I make an effort to treat everyone with respect. I always hold the door open, say good morning, tip my hat, and smile. Seems to have very little effect. Maybe I shouldn't try at all, put my head on the table, and wait for sympathy, even though I'm one of the happiest people on earth. I hate having to act worse than I really am just to find myself someone. But maybe that's the only solution.
 MM55
Msg: 244
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 5:19:55 PM
Hi, I'm sorry u had so many bad experiences with men. But let me tell u, standing a date up isn't unique to what men do. I speak from experience and many lonely and dissapointed nights. I would often ponder as to why would a girl accept a date with me just conveniently "not be home" or have to babysit, or not feel well. when i've called to confirm the date. I actually made two dates one day to meet me at the beach just in case one of them stood me up. You guessed it. They BOTH stood me up! So don't blame that fault on male hormones hun. J
 Broken_Wings
Msg: 245
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 5:31:20 PM
Yup thats true mm55 women do the same thing as men do so how come its NOT okay for us/a man to down a woman but its OKAY for a woman to down a man for the things he does that we women do aswell, and alot think a woman should be DOWNsized for doing the same as men do.
 studly23
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 5:49:56 PM
Hey mm55,

I know that feeling all too well. One just got conveniently sick on me AFTER I drove to her house. We had a conversation on the phone an hour before and then magically decides she's not feeling well after throwing up at work two days ago. And you guessed it....no call to say sorry or that she appreciates the effort.

I tell you, all these women in here who claim men wouldn't know or appreciate a real woman if she was standing right in front of him. Well I wonder sometimes if they know how to identify a real man?? My actions speak a lot lounder than my words. But these women are so reluctant to even give a man a shot because of past relationships and then hold those relationships over our heads when we didn't have anything to do with them. Instead they'd rather complain to everyone about what @$$e$ men are.

I say maybe if you give a guy a chance and treat him with the same respect from DATE ONE that you want in return, you'd probably find happiness. That means NOT talking about your ex, taking a little interest in him, saying you appreciate his offer to take you out (even if you aren't compatible), and saying thank you. Nothing is more sickening to me than to feel like my efforts to plan a date went to waste because she could care less about being with me after talking for a while first or she doesn't have a positive attitude because of some ex.
 canyunflyer
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 6:06:42 PM
I have to wonder if the originator of a thread like this is for real??? this has to be contrived...just to get people going...right? I suppose it is of some worth if it gets a decent discussion going. (maybe?)

I could get very insulted. I happen to be a man. And I hve Never don any of the things that are insinuated by the op in her ranting and raging diatribe! But, I choose not to take it personally. this woman needs no help from me in hurting herself! I wouldn't get within 20 miles of a bitter vindictive type like this! Not if she paid me! Hell, if you accepted money..then you would really be on the spot!! ha ha! You better produce...Boy!!!

I've said it before... I'll put my horror stories up against Anyones! And, I'll bet I leave most of you in the dust! But, I'll be damned if I am going to condemn all Women just because of my bad experiences. Who the hell do I think I am, anyway. How audacious! How self righteous. How irresponsible. How utterly self centered...and on and on. NO ONE is ever the poor inocent victim in these kind of scenerios. None of us!

If we are smart...we start to figure out what OUR part was...and is.

It seems my Mantra on these forums is quickly becoming....."STop the stupid Generalizations" . Not only is it very unbecoming to the originator.... but it is just Not true!!!
 Nursee
Msg: 248
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/11/2006 6:55:53 PM
I get so tired about threads like this. Not all men are Jerks and not all women are evil. If people keep having the same situations, maybe they need to take a hard look at the people they pick, after all there is one thing in common, which is the person that starts these threads.

My 2 cents would be to stop bashing people and take a look at yourself and change the type of people you select!!!

inflxshn
Msg: 249
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/17/2006 10:50:58 AM
Women are jerks, you just figuring that out?

Get off the soapbox, the gender discrepencies are almost statistically negligible. And quantifying 'jerk' would be a nice place to start. Gotta love our left/right culture. I can find just as many women with just as many characteristics equal to, as bad as or worse as whatever you could lay down, and just as many men who have been scarred by them.
 mhelmer1
Msg: 250
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/17/2006 12:11:56 PM
Correction, those arent MEN, those are little boys ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Men Are Jerks!