Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Men Are Jerks!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 InNEOwithGEO
Msg: 276
Men Are Jerks!Page 12 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)

i can not believe a disgraceful disrespectful MEN BEATING RUDE THREAD IS STILL UP!!

And that came from a beautiful, sexy woman. Bravo!!

To Donder, you can't "take the parents out of the equation". She wanted the guy to "meet maw and paw" on their FIRST DATE!!!!

WVPrincess, you really have issues. I don't know what you can do about it in West Virgina, but I'd at least sit down and have a chat with Uncle Dad, ok? And you can discuss installing that indoor plumbing while you are at it.
 SouthernCherry
Msg: 277
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/21/2006 6:20:15 AM
why cant yall let this go? i done said i was sorry and i cant delete this.But my say in this dont matter cause yall look over anything i say but the first one. I wish yall would stop cause i just lost my parents and it hurts to see yall talk about my parents like they were nothing. im meeting guys just fine and yes i know woman can be jerks too cause i was one when i wrote this and im sorry.Everything was on my shoulders at that time and i didnt know where else to go so i went here..Yes i know i shouldnt have and yes i was too hard on guys.im sorry guys i do not think guys are jerks anymore i understand it all.You have to go thur bad things in life in order to get to new ones.So please can yall please stop with this one. To all guys: i didnt mean no harm in writeing i was just trying to get a few opioions on the matter and see if there were other girls that felt that way. i do not think guys are jerks and im sorry and i hope yall can over look that. if yall cant then go ahead and keep makeing fun of my words and about me,it dont bother me.
 wvprincess
Msg: 278
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/21/2006 2:53:29 PM
I'll stop talking about men having issues, but here's my reply to inneowithgeo......u think I really have issues......well, all I gotta say is this....it takes one to know one! A divorced, self-proclaimed computer nerd, who says in his profile that one won't be missing much if they don't correspond with him...how self-depracating! Hey, it's sad that you don't believe in free speech and open debate, especially since you mentioned in your profile that you were mostly interested in the forums (that's the only reason why I signed up on here) I was just voicing my observations and wasn't attacking anyone....but, you got ugly with me without trying to counterargue my opinion, talking about irrelevant issues, so there, back at ya!
 InNEOwithGEO
Msg: 279
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/21/2006 3:04:44 PM
You are familiar with the concept of humor, sarcasm..... ?
 Indigo Rose
Msg: 280
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/21/2006 3:07:06 PM
Hey humor doesn't sell here...tough room
This thread proves that all the good jerks are married! HaHaHa!
 KILLERDOGSMOOCH
Msg: 281
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/21/2006 3:18:35 PM
Personally I like the , " and then BAM !" part. hehehe
 jazzy215
Msg: 282
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/21/2006 6:00:45 PM
and women are ****es, so whats your point
 Big_Fishy
Msg: 283
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/25/2006 8:30:00 AM
I think the first thing you need to do is just relax....relax......and relax.

Get that blood pressure down. Understandably, this guy really upset you but honestly, is he really worth getting all worked up like this? Really? He's a pig, He's a jerk, he's all the bad things you can think of. Now what? Rage and uncontrollable anger towards a gender over one experience? Wont change anything. I know it's easy for me to say since I'm not directly involved. If I have learned something myself in my short time on here dating wise, is to not have people get me all worked up like that.

You didn't even meet the guy in person yet. Yes, I know it still doesn't justify his Hudini act. Nor all those online conversations or his unexplanable acts. The time and effort wasting needlessly. Who knows? Maybe he just got scared? Maybe something really did happen to him and he's lying in a hospital bed? Maybe he is married? You may never know the answer but know that it just wasn't the right situation, timing, etc. whatever. Don't stress this situation. Let it go, and start over again. Your beautiful guy waits for you somewhere else.

Your not the only one that has endured this kind of behaviour. And your not alone on this. And your not the only one frustrated with it. But letting it work you up like this, isn't really worth it. He was obviously not the guy you want for you. You deserve much better then this. Let him deal with his own hang ups and immaturity.

The reason for him not showing up? Personal issues that probably had nothing to do with you. Always know that. Positive thinking. Give the male species another chance. lol. Don't judge us by our worse specimens. Smile, breath, think happy thoughts, know your friends and family and whatever else is meant to be will be.

sddude
Msg: 284
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/25/2006 10:29:15 AM
I am on my 6th no show this year , I know all women do not do that ...
 InNEOwithGEO
Msg: 285
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/25/2006 10:50:40 AM

but here's my reply to inneowithgeo

I have been thinking for 5 days now about how desperate I would have to be where I would want advice from a woman in West Virginia.....

I was driving through West Virginia 2 years ago, and spaced at about 100 yard intervals were signs, in Burma Shave fashion, that said:

When you travel
In our state
Buckle up
And don't tempt fate

And two thoughts came into my mind at once. One, they probably scoured the colleges in West Virginia to find a journalism student who could come up with that catchy little ditty, and two, they paid someone for that.

And then I started coming up with my own signs.

Yes, believe in
What you read
Here in the hills
We do inbreed

and

Though our hillsides
May look great
Our state IQ
Is 68

And the one that would say it all

Our colors here
Are gold and blue
We really wanted
Blue and orange
But nothing rhymes with orange....
 wvprincess
Msg: 286
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/25/2006 2:29:13 PM
Geez, someone is bitter...I can't believe you hadn't let go of our petty disagreement yet...especially since it's been quite a few days already, I forgot about you as soon as I finished typing up my reply to your irrelevant comment. I'm glad someone wasted a whole lot of time and energy trying to think of and type up a respond to me, whereas you could've done something more productive and less bitter. And, btw, you aren't as funny as you think you are, you must've paid people to tell you what you want to hear.
 InNEOwithGEO
Msg: 287
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/25/2006 3:29:56 PM

And, btw, you aren't as funny as you think you are

Madam, you are throwing spitballs at a battleship. You will not outwit me, and I suggest you learn to recognize humor when you see it.

As far as my not being funny, private emails contradict you.

Oh, sorry for the multisyllabic words.

Let me rephrase that in West Virginian.

"Boy howdy, y'all ain't funny."

Y'all is wrong, honey chile'.
 wvprincess
Msg: 288
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/25/2006 3:53:25 PM
Ooooh, aren't I threatened by your battleship. I wasn't tryin to be funny...just pointing the obvious, which, sadly enough, you have not disputed....your anger...it's flattering that I created such an intense feeling in someone. Second, about your private emails, funny is a highly subjective trait, what's funny to someone is not funny to another. Last but certainly not least, I did not realize that I was in an outwitting battle with someone at least 20 years older than I...says something about your maturity level, no wonder you're here seeking for advice, and an advice from a West Virginian is probably better than any advice you would've ever given.
 Mishka7325t5
Msg: 289
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/25/2006 8:52:28 PM
Tell me the image of the men you are attracted to and I'll tell you why their jerks . Promise
 chefboyoboy
Msg: 290
view profile
History
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 7/25/2006 9:01:10 PM
Maybe you aren't being selective enough. My guess is you look for the nicest package
but don't look to see what's in it.
 dely
Msg: 291
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 8/1/2006 2:06:08 AM
hey chef you sound pretty decent.. but i got a question for you (or everyone) i met this guy at a party and he seemed to be nice and all that.. he asked me to hang out with him and kinda dating him but nothing serious .. he said he likes me and all that crap then i found out he's dating online and making himself available to every woman that is .. should i just stop talking to him .. i don't wanna waste my time if i know he's still out there fishing ... GUYS what do you think ?
 daisie
Msg: 292
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 8/1/2006 2:28:33 AM
I think men are wonderful! The best times of my life have been shared with men, my best memories are of men, and some of my future plans include men. I love getting to know them, playing with them, flirting with them, touching them, joking with them, being friends with them, listening to them, sharing with them, being nice to them, looking at them, eye contact with them, inside jokes with them, going places with them, dreaming with them, being serious with them, connecting with them... Yep....it's a good thing!

sure there are some rejects who must be avoided at all cost...but they're easy to spot and easy to get rid of. And....lots of nice guys are out there to enjoy.
 cynderalla
Msg: 293
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 8/1/2006 8:54:18 PM
All men are jerks and women are B*tches yes we all have are own rules to the game...
Please help me, who are we to judge anyone?
I found a great guy and a lot of girls on here would tell you he is no jerk...so not all men are jerks! As not all women are b*tches.
 drrilll
Msg: 294
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 8/2/2006 12:22:31 AM
Lol, this is the thread that does not die. Maybe the mods should make it a permanent subject.
 marshw
Msg: 295
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 8/2/2006 5:49:40 AM
Only wusses and married guys do that crap. You're better off without them,,,aren't you?
 canadian_guy85
Msg: 296
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:12:57 AM
I do and do not agree with this statement, I know a lot of guys who are the good ones, myself personally am one of them. but all the reasoning i have is because I have 3 older sisters and threw out the years i have seen them happy and then crushed by ***hole cheating sob's. i know what its like to be hurt i have had a ex who slept with 2 of my now ex best friends on me, as well as abusive mentally, and physically. personally I have really high morals, I can't hit a girl even if she kicks me in the nuts, if that happend I probably deserved it. If I don't deserve it then she falls into the abusive catagory :( its late i havent slept in over 24 hours sorry about the spelling.

anyways back to what i was saying, I myself did cheat on a couple of the girls i went out with when i was younger. let me tell you i wont ever cheat again, the worst things happen to you. you feel guilty and you just cant be happy with them any longer. and the ones you cheated on them with is just as bad. i wont cheat. and after my sisters found awsome guys and got married, one sister isnt and she chooses the worst loser guys to date. not to brag but my sisters and I whom i concider very good looking, actually i have seen the family name on facebook and there really isnt a ugly one in the bunch :) anyways, yes almost all guys are ***holes, but why do the girls fall for them? i have a good job, i make more money that i know what to do with, and trust me i waste all of it on crap, lol

my point is, when im a ***hole, who i really am not anymore after all the shiat i have witnessed with my sisters i just get the girls i want. but when im myself and nice and sweet and caring they just arnt that attracted to me, its not to do with my looks i know im amazing looking :P im actually just your average guy. but a girl will be happy with me when im a jerk then when im really nice. the ones who you cant attain are the ones you want more and more, girls are stupid! i hate how the system works.
i guess it doesnt help when im attracted to cute skinny blonds or brunettes :) who are at least a few years younger than me, girls at 24 want too much and expect too much and dont have any fun,

well thats all i have to say for now,

Garry ~~one of the good ones~~ few and far between
 mdk
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:49:39 AM
WOW... a lot of information to digest..

First, there is no excuse for standing someone up.. But, why are your parents involved in the situation so early.... Parents or children should not come into play until there is talk of being exclusive... Please it hard enough to have a connection these days.. Don't put so much pressure on yourself or the guy..

If the guy was feeeling the pressure that maybe one reason why he walked... Keep it low key with minimal expectations...
 FvckHerGently
Msg: 298
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 6/15/2009 10:46:52 AM
Men are jerks, asholes, Women are bithches

(does not include all)
Thats old news. On to better things.
 808 syndicate
Msg: 299
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 10/24/2009 7:53:17 PM
LOL Wow this guy sure did a number on you. Simply put, guys do all this shit...because they can. I will admit myself that at one point I did get off on messing with a girls feelings, only to lead her on with intensions. Some womens feelings are so fragile that it's pathetic.

I have a few other reasons why I used to do this, but I won't go into detail. You have to remember, there will always be a**holes and jerks that treat some women like shit and sad to say, there's not much you can do on your part. You can either take the bull by the horns and take control of your feelings, or just simply laythere and get stomped on repeatedly.
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 300
view profile
History
Men Are Jerks!
Posted: 10/24/2009 8:12:17 PM
I dont know what kind of men intrest you or are attracted to you but I have never once stood up a women, niether anyone in my family to do such a thing. My guess it is the kind of men you attrract. Assess what it is that makes you attracted to the men you choose. Very overly self confident, bad boy type will take you for granted, abuse and use women and will stand them up without considering anyone else, I have seen how they operate. They brag of thier conquest and say how they move on to the next one. Dont condemn men but assess why you date the sort of men you do. Try giving some time to the guy you may not have considered before, they just might be the ticket.
If you always take the bumpy road, your car shocks go bad. The nice smooth road has little effect on your car and allows it to last.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Men Are Jerks!