Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I she Cheating????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 romegaguy36
Msg: 51
I she Cheating????Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Here's some things u need to know before your marriage heads down the divorce path.
1. Move your money thats in a joint account and put a portion into a seperate account for your on good.
2. You file divorce on ground of adultry that she cheated on you....big deal no judge will be phased by that. She pays a small fine and thats it. You prb. think u will clean house because of that...nope. You get stuck paying ailmony, child support, joint bills, she gets 50 percent value of your home. Adultry isn't going to effect the divorce outcome.
3. I would suggest to try to save your marriage
 colortocdoc
Msg: 52
view profile
History
I she Cheating????
Posted: 6/3/2006 10:08:07 PM
It's hard..
You have a good amount of opinions from all who have posted...
Also try infidelity.com
They have the 10 warning signs that your partner might be cheating.
The decision unltimately has to be yours. And once you make one, be confident.
You'll survive.
 nicebluiz
Msg: 53
view profile
History
I she Cheating????
Posted: 6/3/2006 11:01:32 PM
She probably is, but it's hard to say for sure. If you catch her red-handed, all I can tell you is that you should openly inform her of which way you want to go with this. Counseling or court, it's your choice. But you might want to find out if she wants to save your relationship first, and if so, why should you believe her.

Just remember, even if you do wind up in court, you will survive it. Life goes on, and it will be good again. What I do to get through the hard part is listen to a song---it's "After the Rain" by Nelson. It always served as a reminder to me that, once the hard part is over, things do improve, and life does get good again.
 Remodel_Guy
Msg: 54
view profile
History
I she Cheating????
Posted: 12/4/2006 4:41:39 AM
Why not just ask her? :)
 PickyProfessional
Msg: 55
I she Cheating????
Posted: 2/23/2007 9:56:36 PM
justrolling: if she's not cheating, she sure plans/hopes to be doing so. don't kid yourself. it's SO obvious from an outsider's perspective. ...BUT, i know, when one is on the inside, one always thinks they're the exception or there's somehow some grey area that rules. Baby, just think of how YOU would respond if YOU were an outsider. That'll give you the REAL answer.
 Kame
Msg: 56
I she Cheating????
Posted: 2/23/2007 10:02:24 PM
Well seeing how this was posted last April, hopefully your not stupid enough to still be with her.I dont know how much more evidence you would need.
 PickyProfessional
Msg: 57
I she Cheating????
Posted: 2/23/2007 10:04:28 PM
p.s.

the only thing you can realistically do is set limits in the "relationship." people are so often afraid to set limits because one might lose. My ex sister-in-law is a psychiatrist. "Limits" are her mantra. If you lose someone because you set limits, then that person didn't care about/value you in the way they should have...and nothing you could have done would have redeemed the "relationship." So easy...
 polargrape
Msg: 58
view profile
History
I she Cheating????
Posted: 2/23/2007 10:18:43 PM
Yeah... hey Picky, you've been responding to threads that have been dead for months.
 PickyProfessional
Msg: 59
I she Cheating????
Posted: 2/24/2007 9:41:32 AM
^^^and what do you care?? that's my business
 Antagonizer
Msg: 60
I she Cheating????
Posted: 2/24/2007 10:28:52 AM
Hmm you tell her to get lost and divorce her. thats what you do. What kind of woman openly disrespects her husband like that and gets away with it? You divorce her and kick her ass to the curb, then when her boy toy screws off and she tries to come back you tell her to damn bad because she isnt happy and has a terrible characther.
 polargrape
Msg: 61
view profile
History
I she Cheating????
Posted: 2/27/2007 9:44:48 PM

and what do you care?? that's my business

Awww... how cute. I'll take that as, "I didn't know, but don't want to look foolish in admitting so..."
 elco1980
Msg: 62
view profile
History
I she Cheating????
Posted: 2/27/2007 10:33:41 PM
Cheaters are the worst SCUM of the earth! I swear just the thought of a cheater makes my blood boil!!! Why do people have to be like that? Why??? Don't they care about the partner's feelings? don't they care that they may give an STD to their partner??? That is the worst act of selfishness ever! I was hurt by a cheater thus I hate cheaters very much!

I am sorry you are going through this SH!T. Just do everything that you can legaly to throw that B!TCH on the curve!

God dam cheaters, all they care is about themselves but they don't give a dam that they are tearing their partners heart. And to all those who support the lady here then shame on you!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I she Cheating????