Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > People who post pictures of them in their bed..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goddess sarah
Msg: 26
People who post pictures of them in their bed..Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
gee what a lot of shallow people on here especially women,how can you refer to anyone as a SLUT,that terrible,and so judgemental not to say the least nasty and well i guess has to be some jealousy thrown in there somewhere.Concentrate on what your needs are and why you are on here,dont concern yourself about me or what pics i have,i have better things to do than look at your pics.I get great mail,and very good scores in the voting department,see,intelligent people can sort out other intelligent people despite what pics they have up.Maybe some of you might have more luck on here if you stopped worrying about other peoples profiles,who wants to date a ****y person who spends thier day looking to see whats on other peoples profiles with the intent of giving negative comments.Why not join forces with the one who spent his time counting how many single leo's there was on this site.
 pickem
Msg: 27
People who post pictures of them in their bed..
Posted: 4/17/2006 11:30:57 AM
the pictures do say a lot about the person... also what is not shown is important, ie : an 18 year old girl with only a head shot and a "prefer not to say" beside body type... it seems to me that an 18 year old girl is uncomfortable seeing someone old enough to be her mother posing seductively.... the "tasteless" ones that you mention are just that.. they don't appeal to your "taste"... here's something to think about. in a recent calgary sun article it quoted a study that said the average female "frets" about her body image more than once every 15 minutes.. more than the average male thinks about sex.. perhaps as women get older , that "fretting" becomes less and less.. whereas an 18 year old girl who "prefers not to say" what her body type is is more consumed with body image and more uncomfortable seeing someone her moms age posing on a mattress.
 Coastergal
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2006 11:31:00 AM
Goddess Sarah... If I looked the way u look at 50..... right now.. maybe I'd have pics up like that! ;-)

Nah... I still wouldn't... I'm not judging.. it's just not me.... Just like it turns me off when guys have pics of their abs... and no face! That's a turn off for me!
 goddess sarah
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/17/2006 12:33:57 PM
And i thought beauty was just skin deep.I would go more for a profile,a good speller
,and that sort of thing,and not so judgemental as to work out what im like just by looking at a pic.A picture alone might give out an impression,but we have profiles to go with them.I get the best of both worlds,i have male friends here in australia and heaps from canada and usa,probably half of the guys some of you females are involved/frienly with are chatting me up as we speak.
 misomama
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/17/2006 12:49:57 PM
My pic is taken while reclined on my bed because:

a) I don't have a tripod and I set the camera on the window sill
b) I felt more relaxed in a reclining pose
c) Any guy who thinks that because I took my pic in my bed means he can jump in will be sadly mistaken

Remember - don't ASSume.
 misomama
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/17/2006 12:54:45 PM
so you like driving then... luck #### guy from arizona

I don't see your action pics?
 goddess sarah
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:00:57 PM
Here Here,and i also agree with an earlier comment,it about confidence and being comfortable with your body and who you are,and if truth be know despite what some of the guys say,it doesnt stop them from mailing me,and not sleezy ones either,very complimentary,i even can recognise some of the names from mails ive had,some have very short memories.
 goddess sarah
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:04:41 PM
I bet some of them will have already left me messages,after reading these postings.
 misomama
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:07:54 PM
At 18 you might find us yucky but if you're older you might see us differently. Also us more mature gals have some experience in dealing with men. The compliments and the come-ons can be fun and not threatening especially here.

Lighten up young ladies.
 notgoodatmakingusernames
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:08:22 PM
coastergal and myself are the only females with brains here. god, you people disgust me.. why dont you just walk around with a sign that says "**** me, im desperate"
 misomama
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:12:22 PM
well you know - we're like old so we have fewer brain cells
 notgoodatmakingusernames
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:13:48 PM
yeah.. every time i see a profile where the guy has only pics of his abs and what not.. and no face pic, i usually send a message saying "how ugly is your face???" and my reason for not having a picture of my body.. umm, I'm on here for fun, youre lucky i even show a pic of my face. when i get to know people they see full pics. I'm honestly not on here for dating so being sexually attractive isnt what i want at all
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:14:30 PM
went to my page... no sign that say f-me.... jeeezzzz.... this thread is taking a nose dive... keep it up OP and it will probably end up in the deleted file...
 ][KAOS][
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:26:52 PM
All I wonder is.... why do you care and why are you bothering looking at women's profiles? But since your profile says you're only here 'cuz you're bored, maybe that answers my question.
 sassyvgirl
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:27:21 PM
OP: What the he1l do you care what other women put on their profile? You sound awfully judgemental for 18...we'll see how far that gets ya!
Get a life and quit worrying about what other women do with their profiles...."cattiness" is unnatractive...even when you are 18...
 notgoodatmakingusernames
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:44:40 PM
who is op? what is going on.. who am I?
 sassyvgirl
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:53:35 PM
Sweetie..OP stands for "original poster"...lol! That would be you
 notgoodatmakingusernames
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:56:43 PM
ohhh right.. well im getting tired of this tread. everyone can stop posting if they want. thanks for your opinions
 pickem
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:57:50 PM
you are op if you are original poster... you are on a dating site for what?... perhaps after gaining a little maturity you wont be so threatened by the female body.. oh , thats right.. its more honest to say "prefer not to say"..translation = i'm fat and would be embarrassed to show a full body shot.. it is much easier to call others s#*t and pretend to be superior
 goddess sarah
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/17/2006 2:04:14 PM
YES OP and as for brains,you cant spell,or speak the english language.JOB=iv'e got one,certainly isnt a job that requires brains,or an active speaking part,geez you must be bored reading womens profiles,try being more pro-active and get a real job.
 picker_grinner
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/17/2006 2:30:04 PM
LMFAO!!!! No wonder he's single.... He doesn't just Love his bike... He LUVS it!!!!

It probably doesn't take very long. It looks like a 4-stroke.

.... are the only females with brains here.

Thanks!, I'll take that as a compliment.
And no matter what kind of pics you post... visible JPEG compression artifacting is just plain ugly.
 snowman1964
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/18/2006 8:36:16 AM
I was going to post a pic of myself, naked and in a provacative pose on the bed but decided against it when the police informed me I could be prosecuted for possession of an ofensive body.
 snowman1964
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/18/2006 8:36:51 AM
.....and cuelty to animals.
 goddess sarah
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/18/2006 12:20:34 PM
I disagree OP i think were very unlucky to see a pic of your face, you look like a bulldog licking the p*** off a nettle.
 SilverSeven
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2006 4:09:32 PM

coastergal and myself are the only females with brains here

Now we're not only old, lame and desperate, we're brainless too?! Good God child, go back to your playpen until you can learn to take the heat you'll get playing in an adult environment when you make sweeping judgements about others. Maybe you're not laying spread across your bed showing cleavage to attract attention, but you're obviously trying to make yourself top of the heap by knocking others down and standing on them.

And before you start pitching a hissy fit, saying I'm probably one of the lame desperate old women with an "icky" cleavage pic, think again sweetie pie, I don't display my assets on screen.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > People who post pictures of them in their bed..