Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > People who post pictures of them in their bed..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ________
Msg: 101
People who post pictures of them in their bed..Page 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I doubt very much if the room of a home a photo is taken would make or break things for many - so what this is about is how revealing the photos are and the eroticism of the poses. Obviously if a photo is revealing it is more likely to be taken in the bedroom than at the mall. (unless it's being posted on Public-Exhibitionists-R-Us.... )
 earltwitty
Msg: 102
view profile
History
People who post pictures of them in their bed..
Posted: 9/7/2008 7:40:23 AM
Buffy, you are looking fine! Especially in that last pic in the evening gown
Joe
 indehills
Msg: 103
Posted: 9/7/2008 8:11:49 AM
The OP is right, though... if you feel you have to use your body or put yourself in sexually suggestive poses/places, it certainly does make a woman look desperate - like they feel they have nothing else to offer other than their body.
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 104
Posted: 9/7/2008 9:45:44 PM
I think that people whom complain about people that have bed pics posted online, either have entirely too much time on their hands............or have something really big and irritating stuck up their backside!!!

Can't you just enjoy something for the entertainment value of it?

Geez!!!!!!!
 1carebear
Msg: 105
Posted: 9/7/2008 10:04:38 PM
OH for Christ sakes people! this debate began in April! Isn't there anything better to do with ourselves!!!! I feel stupid that I read it, and I am ACTUALLY responding. But, who cares what others want for themselves, we are all here to find someone WE like, not someone everyone else thinks we need. If I was here for that I would have married the guy my parents picked for me. LOL!
Lets find some other stimulating stuff to talk about.
Carebear
Let's hope this is over by Christmas!!
 kathareeene
Msg: 106
Posted: 9/7/2008 10:05:09 PM
i agree how undignified...
but be grateful at least u can use that as a sifter u see that its a nono rite from the git n u waste NO time gettin to know the type of woman u dont like and YES they r older how embarrassing for them ...whateva blows ur skirt up i guess

like guys on with NO SHIRTS dont nobody wanna c that mess even if they look good whatha??kathi
 kathareeene
Msg: 107
Posted: 9/7/2008 10:06:12 PM
now GAELYN looks cute on the bed its more for a pose rather than a BEDROOM thing with her she looks wholesome n cute its different
 kathareeene
Msg: 108
Posted: 9/7/2008 10:07:41 PM
hello ZTIMES they pose like whores and askin LONG TERM in the same breath whateva kathi
 stopstarin
Msg: 109
Posted: 9/7/2008 10:17:42 PM
there is a huge difference to having a pic where you happen to be on a bed........as apposed to the posed lingerie pics

the latter is just..............

CREEPY

*shudders

I agree people are allowed to represent themselves the way they want. But I also have no choice of the thumbnail pics that are there when checking mail, or have viewed me etc. So I DO have to see them and have no choice.........

post a normal everyday pic and save the "money" pics for those interested!

people's views of what's sexy varies........

but to me.........THAT isn't it!

Seriously!
 1carebear
Msg: 110
Posted: 9/7/2008 10:27:10 PM
Again I say, this has been going on since April.......hey. wait a minute, now I'm all caught up in it! somebody stop me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 stopstarin
Msg: 111
Posted: 9/7/2008 10:36:55 PM
^^^^ I'm chummin' the waters...........

DA NA DA NA DA NA NA NA NA

1carebear
Msg: 112
Posted: 9/7/2008 11:48:33 PM
You are a funny guy! I like you! ;)
 The rock man
Msg: 113
Posted: 9/7/2008 11:59:13 PM
Try april of 06..........
To each their own.

Some people think more of them selves then they should! Thats why everyone watches the first few week of idol. With out those types the show wouldn't be what it is.

We live in a world where clothing manufacturers had to start putting "one size fits most"
instead of the original one size fits all!

Just because you have a "belly" doesn't mean I want to see your ring.. Hello....

I just think God bless them for trying, and for something to chuckle about!
 sweetjemgirl
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 5:38:10 PM
OH for Christ sakes people! this debate began in April! Isn't there anything better to do with ourselves!!!! I feel stupid that I read it, and I am ACTUALLY responding. But, who cares what others want for themselves, we are all here to find someone WE like, not someone everyone else thinks we need. If I was here for that I would have married the guy my parents picked for me. LOL!
Lets find some other stimulating stuff to talk about.
Carebear
Let's hope this is over by Christmas!!

1carebear - April of 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that means almost 2 1/2 years!!!!

Gotta say though, it's definitely not just women that do this and it's something that just doesn't float my boat at all.
 1carebear
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:45:56 PM
WOW! April of "06" well then..... let's just see how long we can keep it going then since we've gotten this far. LOL! and I totally understand, the whole picture thing, but what my real concern on here is that almost EVERY man becomes super man, and thinks nothing of going sexual on you right off the bat even if you don't have a "sexy", lying on the bed, photo. So, how can we stop that from happening? any ideas???
Thanks, Carebear
 sweetjemgirl
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:49:43 PM

WOW! April of "06" well then..... let's just see how long we can keep it going then since we've gotten this far. LOL! and I totally understand, the whole picture thing, but what my real concern on here is that almost EVERY man becomes super man, and thinks nothing of going sexual on you right off the bat even if you don't have a "sexy", lying on the bed, photo. So, how can we stop that from happening? any ideas???
Thanks, Carebear

Send them a picture of Grandma in a thong!!
 1carebear
Msg: 117
Posted: 9/9/2008 9:05:32 PM
What a GREAT idea!!!! I'm going to find one now~!!! thanks!
 cassandrat2001
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2008 1:13:37 PM
i personally would not post pics like that but i think 2 each their own. the thing that bugs me is when u see women & all their pics are like half naked, wearing mini-skirts, low cut shirts showing cleavage, go-go boots, laying on a bed or whatever & then they get on the forums & complain about all these guys msging them talking to them like they just want sex. or they put in their profile that they are so tired of guys emailing them looking for a fling or whatever. i think if that is the way u present urself u should expect that some people might assume some things about u.
 Sweet J-me Baby
Msg: 119
Posted: 9/10/2008 1:36:53 PM
HMMMMMM, I have a pic of me on my bed, but not in it....nobody from here is going to see me in my bed... have a pic of me in a mini-skirt, one with me in a low-cut shirt, and one of me in boots.....I get very few men message me looking for sex....I happen to think I present myself just fine, thank you very much!

There's a big difference between portraying yourself as being sensual, but classy and being trashy. I think most intelligent men can tell the difference!
 Sweet J-me Baby
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/10/2008 1:52:00 PM

Whewwwwwww I'm so glad I decided to go with the pool table shot instead of the desparate on the bed shot .....haha ,,,seriously

Good call, buffy! Green is definitely your colour!
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/10/2008 10:32:37 PM
I dunno....................

A woman that can be both classy and trashy would certainly be a plus in my book!
 WearRed
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/11/2008 1:03:01 PM
I think there are better pics to post than the ones in bed. I don't know if post them make women look desesperate, but anyway I don't think it's much from a lady... sorry if I'm offending someone.
As I wouldn't receive a "new" friend in my bedroom but in my living room I don't see the point to show myself in bed in front of millions of people I don't know...
 Ronnie Depp
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/11/2008 3:48:08 PM
I don't disagree, but at least they're not giving that sour looking, puckered face like most everyone else does.

Am I the only person who finds this irritating?

Especially the people who are doing it in every picture.
Wow, you can pucker. Awesome. Now kiss my butt.

sweetjemgirl
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2008 4:36:56 PM

I don't disagree, but at least they're not giving that sour looking, puckered face like most everyone else does.

Am I the only person who finds this irritating?

Especially the people who are doing it in every picture.
Wow, you can pucker. Awesome. Now kiss my butt.

But lifeworthkeeping that's their "come sexy" look!

It is there attempt at saying "MMMmm baby" while possibly trying to fight of a bad case of gas maybe?!?!
 Ronnie Depp
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/11/2008 4:56:39 PM

But lifeworthkeeping that's their "come sexy" look!

It is there attempt at saying "MMMmm baby" while possibly trying to fight of a bad case of gas maybe?!?!

haha

I figured it out, though.
It's just practice for their upcoming role in the new Sour Skittles commercials.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > People who post pictures of them in their bed..