Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Oklahoma  > Hi mark here      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 janmarie74
Msg: 201
HelloPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Hello T town as in Tulsa or as in Tecumseh? LOL
 Taz-666
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/18/2011 6:28:53 PM
Hello lucky ladies, I am from Tulsa, retired military and looking for fun loving person to travel and live happily ever after
 Artemis29
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/1/2012 8:15:58 PM
Hello! I'm from the Tulsa area and looking to meet someone. Not sure what for, but what the heck.... let's chat!
 Caysea101
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Hey
Posted: 4/30/2012 9:30:16 PM
im from sand springs too :-)
 Caysea101
Msg: 205
view profile
History
princess in sand springs seeking her daddy
Posted: 4/30/2012 9:34:46 PM
I am seeking a careing sweet patient understanding gentle loving Daddy Dom, If you dont know what a daddy dom please do not reply.

YOU MUST BE COMPLETELY SINGLE!!!!!!!!

I am wanting a LTR with a Daddy Dom that can turn into marriage with children.

But Finding a REAL Daddy is seeming to be hard, i seem to find Alot of Doms that just like to be called Daddy and just want sex.

I want a Daddy that has patience and will take the time to capture my heart and earn my trust and respect before i submit to him. As for that being said i need a smart daddy that i can look up too and can respect. I am very bright was always stright A student even in college. i thrive on being a good girl, exspeically Daddys Good Girl!

Please be mature, out of school, and have a job or a career u enjoy. as i do :-)

I am very kinky and very open minded and you should be too, i will not list what i am into on here because then all i will get is sex responces, and i do not want to discuss sexual matters b4 we even have a first date or meet in person.

you should be under 45, non smoker, drug and diesase free. as i am :-)

And look presentable to parents as i am close to my grandparents and would want to be able to introduce u to them.

YOU must live close or be willing to drive to see me. (this means you must have a car and drive!) as i do :)

im not really picky about your looks i just dont wanns see your ribs or pick up rolls. i do like chubby, im alil chubby my self. glasses are plus. being hung is also a plus but not a must, how ever kinky is a must!

If your Daddy that wants to be the center of a girls whole world, and You wanna tell her good moring and good night every day. then please message me ive been waiting for you so long.

Please put DAddys here princess in the subject line and include your age, city, kids, and profession in the email and tell me why you think you would be a good Daddy for me :-)
 That_girl*
Msg: 206
princess in sand springs seeking her daddy
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:37:07 AM
was up everybody.
 choctawnightwing
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/24/2012 10:07:43 AM
This is the first time I have ever done this. As a matter of fact, I just accidentally found this. I am an Okie Native American full-blood Choctaw Indian. I am talkative and full of thoughts and ideas about everything. I don't even know what and how to post a thread, but I am in a pickle. My oncologist is coming on to me and I don't know what to do about it. Last week, he said did I want him to help me off of the table and he took me by the waist and set me on my feet to where we were almost a half foot apart. Then he ask me what kind of perfume I was wearing. I told him and he said he would never forget it. That any time he smelled that perfume, he would remember me and be thinking about me. My pheromone levels must have been very high. But it may also be because I am a people person. I never meet a stranger. I feel that everyone I meet I seem to know them. I love people, talking, and sometimes just being quiet. I am a little bit of everything to everybody.
 1predilection1
Msg: 208
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:14:25 PM
Hey,
My one predilection won (1predilection1) and I'm a psilocybin addict. Love and peace and joy and did you see that elephant in the room. Somebody give that little guy a peanut? And, answer that phone would ya'?!?
 MizzezA
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Introducing myself...
Posted: 11/6/2013 5:59:29 PM
SWF, 53 in Tulsa, OK
Seeking spiritually minded men...
Close in age.
 MizzezA
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/6/2013 6:56:24 PM
My name is Andrea, aged 53 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Just looking for people to talk to.
Show ALL Forums  > Oklahoma  > Hi mark here