Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Texas  > I saw DEATH today,( I am tramatized) does God warn us before we die!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Here4-U
Msg: 26
I saw DEATH today,( I am tramatized) does God warn us before we die!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
hey, I am sorry you had to see that, however there is one thing you have to realize. God will not warn us before we die nor will he offer hints. When it is our time it is our time. We can't interrupt the constant flow of fate.

In terms of how you feel. Pray and pray and pray. I am sure God doesn't want you to be sad becuz of all this and believe me it is not your fault for feeling that way.

Rest assured that guy is in a better place as well.

Pray and pray. its going to be alright I promise.

As someone who has actually died and been brought back, let me tell you that death doesn't really hurt all as bad as its cracked up to be. It actually feels like a release. You just gradually fade to black in a sense. Its like going to sleep after being awake for an insane amount of time.

Take it easy.
 faith2565
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Show ALL Forums  > Texas  > I saw DEATH today,( I am tramatized) does God warn us before we die!