Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > So are you going to be in heaven?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sayonara7
Msg: 101
So are you going to be in heaven?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
You'd have to be non religious to understand that Scodges....it's a huge secret....
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 102
view profile
History
So are you going to be in heaven?
Posted: 5/12/2006 4:53:36 PM
^^^^^I get it!! LOL I have a few good friends that will be leading the way ~ I'm excited to live all eternity with them, never a dull moment.
 knee_hacker
Msg: 103
Posted: 5/13/2006 9:32:16 AM
Jesus was a drifter
 beautiful.jessica
Msg: 104
Posted: 5/13/2006 11:04:15 AM
for those of you who think are gonna be in the heaven, all I have to say is "happy heaven time" .don't forget to take notes in the heaven. and also it is common in islam and christianity so don't forget to go see those seventeen virgins waiting for you.
 got single
Msg: 105
Posted: 5/17/2006 4:58:24 AM
I'll be sure to see you somewheres but I doubt it'll be heaven
 c3sparling
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2006 5:50:33 AM
i wont be going to heaven. cause it dosnt exist. the bible is merely a tool to keep ppl in line.
 badboy - goodboy
Msg: 107
Posted: 5/17/2006 7:00:58 AM
beautiful.jessica : do you ever wonder why don’t they promise 17 virgin men to every woman...

that would be something ....
:)))

but wait the math would not work out

if we give 17 virgin men to every woman
and 17 virgin women to every man they we would need to produce some of them in heaven

so heaven has a human factory

but at any rate

I do not think Mohamed was good at math because even if every man had 17 virgins we would need to have a ratio of 17 - 1, or actually more than that since we need 17 virgins and not non-virgins

see there are serious logistical problems

on the other hand I and many other men prefer an experienced woman from a virgin that does not know anything about sex

so if I went to heaven I would have to request my virgins be a bit more experienced...or at least trained somehow in the art of love making

ohh and not to mention the boring Christian heaven...what exactly are we going to be doing there??? hanging out with Paul and Peter and Jesus...sounds so boring....

at least the Islamic heaven promises stuff

I guess Mohamed was a better politician he know the art of promising unrealistic stuff to get the heads up

just some thoughts...
 triker1
Msg: 108
Posted: 5/17/2006 9:46:01 AM
am I going to heaven I can only hope and prey that my name is in the book of lamb and I will be met with open arms I am told god is forgiving I sure hope so I have done many terrible things in my pass before I was reborn on 9/11/05 I lived the life of a outlaw biker but ever since I found the lord I ride for him today Im doing things I never in my wildest dream thought i would be doing helping and caring for others over come there addiction's so I can only hope the good I do today will out weigh the bad I did yesterday
 badboy - goodboy
Msg: 109
Posted: 5/17/2006 11:18:30 AM
weak people and people with low intelligence need a deity since they are not capable of guiding themselves, controlling themselves, and distinguishing right from wrong.
 skypoetone
Msg: 110
Posted: 5/17/2006 4:06:02 PM
Heaven would be a world cruise that never ends... with the right lady!

Hell is the fact that it won't happen
 badboy - goodboy
Msg: 111
Posted: 5/18/2006 5:56:43 AM
christianwoman "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life.
but whoever rejects the Son will not see life,for God's wrath remains on him."

that is so unfair

see Christianity is really unfair

and thus to divine creature is behind it

because what if you have a virtuous, just, un-sinned Indian that never had the opportunity to get indoctinated into Christianity and thus does not believe in the Son while you have a murdered and mafia type of person that goes to Church every Sunday and believes in the Son
according to John, the murdered will be admitted in Heaven and have fun with Jesus which the saint like figure that never got exposed to Jesus and thus does not believe in him will not have the chance of eternal fun...

I think Christian woman even I that reject Chrsitanity know and understand more about it that you...
 c3sparling
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2006 6:27:38 AM
christianity is a joke in the long run. it puts ppl in a catagory were christians think there better then the rest of the world. how do i figure this, well you look at it liek this if they belived in there religion so much why is it that there always rtying to force there christian constipation on to other pl. isnt religion supposed ot be something you either belive in or not. and if you only are voncerted because of what some preist says with flashy words, well you arnt relive beliveing. your chosing that this kind of life style sounds good. and christianwoman. how much of a christian can you be i noticed in a pic in your profile that you have a tattoo. hmmmm i could have sworn scarring up your body with stuff like this is a major nono under the christian banner. i was once a christian a long time ago but lost my belife. why there is to much out there to discount his being real, yeah so im more of a seeing is beliving. thats not a bad way of life. you would never ask your children to belive someone they dont know but yet you would ask that they belive in god someone they dont even know. blind faith leads the weak minded.
 lifeartist
Msg: 113
Posted: 5/19/2006 2:00:53 AM
It also says that whatever you have done to the least of these you have done to me...I find it hard to believe that a murderer has a personal relationship with Jesus. Conversely it would seem that a lot of 'savages' live by Christian principles.
i just think knowledge of Jesus gives people the ability to climb higher, like getting a stool. Not everyone recognizes or uses the tool.
As for reliance on a deity indicating a weak mind, well I beg to differ.
 godzprincess84
Msg: 114
Posted: 5/20/2006 10:33:07 AM
I will be going to heaven when I've fullfilled God's purpose on earth.
 selbesyn
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/30/2008 2:03:41 AM
liv2222.

"So says a book written by men. I've read other books, also written by men (and women) which say the opposite. What gives one book more authority than the others? "

Fulfilled Prophesy
 socalibob
Msg: 116
Posted: 3/30/2008 2:14:17 AM
Yes I am going to Heaven. I believe eventually every one goes to Heaven. Heaven is at hand and within. The trick is to bring Heaven into the here and now. That is what I am going for. Bringing heaven to me now, and not later when my body has died.
 keepin_it_real_92
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/30/2008 2:45:52 AM
I was put her as a servant of the Lord not a Judge.

I have no right to say who will go to heaven or not. The mercy seat is God's and only he can make that call.

I believe i have a relationship with God whereas as some people do not even accept him. Will i go to heaven for that? Well i dont know because im a sinner like everyone else. However, i pray for forgiveness and hope that i am forgiven and accepted in the Kingdom of heaven.

I would urge that nobody judges the next man. Some people are religious and feel they have the right to say a Homosexual will go to hell. No man on earth is better than the next.

God tells us that the act (homosexual) is forbidden. We should take that as self knowledge and guidance to not advocate it. We should use that guidance to raise our children with the same.

My point is we have no right to Judge our neighbour. We are all sinners and we cannot say for certainty if we are destined for heaven or hell.

There is nothing wrong with being positive or optimistic. My life has changed for the better the more i grow closer to God and i am positive he has the best plan for me.

God Bless people.
 Stonestongue
Msg: 118
Posted: 3/30/2008 5:58:41 AM
Heaven, Hell... It's all the same place to me.

What matters is that we're here now... To some this is Heaven and to some it is Hell... I guess it depends on your perspective but there is no other place besides this one.(IMO)
 Jacobus101
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 6:22:14 PM
I don't know if I'm going to heaven. It would sure be nice to go, and I hope to be there to share in the Beatific Vision..... but I don't believe anyone can know for sure whether they're going to receive it or not until the verdict is announced.
 consigliere31
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/30/2008 6:43:00 PM
I don't know if I'm going to heaven. It would sure be nice to go, and I hope to be there to share in the Beatific Vision..... but I don't believe anyone can know for sure whether they're going to receive it or not until the verdict is announced.

jacobus 101 just to let you know?

Acts 17:31
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

There veredict is in, Now is the appointed day of righteous judgment and salvation, the sin-offering that Christ was ordained by God to become, has passed a judgment of righteousness to those who dwell on the earth....and every man can be assured, that they are now, judged as righteous, God has proven this, by raising Christ from the dead. So rest assured, just as God has raised Christ from the dead, He will also do the same with every man.
 Fleur_de_Lis
Msg: 121
Posted: 3/31/2008 12:32:13 AM
Goodbye, Consigliere

Blessings to you

skypoetone
Msg: 122
Posted: 3/31/2008 4:52:39 AM

I heard it was an awesome place just like to hear from others who will be there also.

Of course you did, otherwise it could have been hell, lol.
Saying you will be there is enough, because it's an assertion that you are worth more.
 melodyxz
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/31/2008 2:32:30 PM
My spiritual background says reincarnation is not true. But I secretly believe in it. It explains so many things for me. Now, tell me about astral travel!! Oh, by the way, I plan on staying at home in heaven this time around. Look for me in the Music Section. I'll be playing the hugh baby grand piano, and later on will be dancing in a filmy white dress on the patio in the moonlight! Then I'll research in the heavenly library.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2008 8:17:50 AM
I am already in Heaven

Or as a very wise person once said, "The Kingdom of God is WITHIN".

Peace
 durga~devi
Msg: 125
Posted: 4/1/2008 9:15:27 PM
my mama said, "heaven and hell are right here and now... your decision how you want to play it."
She was a wise woman.

"Heaven: a state of happiness. Heaven is within, it revolves about us; it is the result of that atmosphere of conviction which our thought awakens within us. The Kingdom of Heaven is unformed, unlimited, unconditioned. Heaven is not a place, a locality... It is the real state of Being."

"Hell: a discordant state of being. A belief in duality. A sense of separation from God. "

A lot of people live in one of these two states of mind. Both of them choices, right here and right now, in every moment.

As for a place to go when we die.... we are all going home. We came to know what it was like to be spiritual beings having human experiences. I for one am going home to stay. This adventure this time around has been quite the eye opener. When I get called in for supper I am going to set and stay awhile.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > So are you going to be in heaven?