Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > "AVERAGE SIZE" for females....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 reggiernr
Msg: 451
AVERAGE SIZE for females....Page 19 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
The "average" selection should be removed. There are four only:

Thin
Ath.
Overweight
Obese
 Edsta
Msg: 452
AVERAGE SIZE for females....
Posted: 2/22/2009 9:36:24 AM
^^^ how about:
Bony
Slim
Athletic
Thick 'n chunky
Blimpish
Gargantuan
 kayakker
Msg: 453
very simple solution to all Average Size queries...
Posted: 5/17/2009 7:06:04 AM
ApprenticeSoulMate you wrote "It is so nice to hear from an authority that knows more than the CDC. Any advice on curing cancer?" Whew! Ouch! nice sarcasm!
You wrote that a while back... It's now illegal to say that Anything but drugs Cure anything.
You seem intelligent (but misinformed) think about this; cancer is is now Well OVER a two hundred billion dollar a year industry,(that IS EXTREMELY ineffective!) and that of course is / would be threatened by a successful cure. Yes there are cures, and also "cures for people who would cure cancer and other incurable health issues. Just One example would be what happened to Dr Staislaw Burzynski, the most prosecuted doctor in the US. (With a safe 70% effective non toxic CURE for cancer!) The truth of the business of health care or the politics in healing makes Hitler seem like a boy scout.
Exactly who does the American Medical Association associate with? Be nice if they would associate with the doctors who just cured type one diabetes in Brazil, wow we would sure loose a lot of money on that one wouldn't we?
"It is so nice to hear from an authority that knows more than the CDC. Any advice on curing cancer?" Better to prevent it.
 Nowake
Msg: 454
Posted: 7/15/2011 1:01:04 AM
While we're reminiscing.........Y'all remember this thread?????.....
 Greatcatch12345
Msg: 455
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2011 4:12:40 AM
5'5" should be about 130-140, no more...but thats my preference..i like a little meat and cant stand bony, boy-like figures..
 belladonna813
Msg: 456
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2011 2:49:26 PM
I was lead to believe the average size for women was a 14. I, obviously, am not average. Doesn't mean a thing because I'm happy in my own skin and damned sexy, I might add.

What I will say is that I've noticed that many men have a VERY distorted way of viewing themselves. I think, as a whole (and correct me if I'm wrong cuz I don't peruse the women's profiles) we women are probably a bit more hard on ourselves when it comes to weight and size. As for men~all I can say is that if you look like you're nine months pregnant, or you can't see your toes, you are DEFINITELY NOT average.

That is all.

P.S. It's hard to see my toes, but it's not my belly that's in the way!
 Nowake
Msg: 457
Posted: 7/15/2011 3:55:22 PM
It's a sad state of affairs for America when women believe size 14 is average...But then we are the fattest nation on the planet so perhaps it's true....But I doubt it....
 SpaceyBlonde
Msg: 458
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2011 9:56:29 PM
Hell I'm 5'10" and only 145 - up from 138 - and I'm far from boney. 5'5" and 140 is far, far from boney!

Red/Blue......you bored tonight?
 SpaceyBlonde
Msg: 459
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2011 6:54:35 AM
Bring it on!! Got my spoon and I'm ready to stirrrrrr! Haven't had a good stirring session roun these parts in a longgg time.

Always heard the size 14 being average too. That goes back to the Marilyn Monroe days....she wore a 14 and was considered average. But then again, what year was that??? At 5'10" and 145 I wear a 14 in some makers clothing - 12 in others.
 belladonna813
Msg: 460
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2011 7:18:41 AM
Good point Spacey. And you wouldn't find ONE man who would balk at dating Marilyn Monroe, would you?

This "ideal" of what a woman should look like needs to go away. I know we all have our own preferences, but honestly, if a man is not willing to steer away from the "Barbie stereotype" (and last I heard, her proportions were pretty much impossible to achieve without plastic surgery).

I have met BBWs who were in good shape physically (could probably work out much harder than most of you) and then I have met some that couldn't walk two feet without collapsing and wheezing. It's all relative. I'm happy in my own skin. Until such time as I choose to do anything to change it, take me as I am or get out :)

I don't see anything wrong with being a size 14. Oh, I believe in the UK that is the average as well. So it's not just "us Americans" now, is it?
 Nowake
Msg: 461
Posted: 7/16/2011 4:11:48 PM
Sad, Sad, Sad.....So, the whole worlds fat and you call it "Average"....Sad...
 SpaceyBlonde
Msg: 462
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2011 4:27:12 PM
Ok bunny supplier....if you call a 14 fat what do you call a 16, 18 or those in 20 and up sizes with the W that follows the #? What does that "W" stand for?? Wide? Certainly not Womans because I'm a woman and I don't wear anything with a W behind the #. Have never figured out the W.

14 is no where close to fat unless you're 5' tall and only wear a 14 because your belly won't fit in anything smaller!!

I need to go dig up the antique thread about Average Size for Men!!

Equality!!!!
 Nowake
Msg: 463
Posted: 7/16/2011 7:10:13 PM
LOL.........

Ahhhhhh, just like old times.....
 belladonna813
Msg: 464
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2011 8:00:01 PM
Yeah, and I don't see a picture of you on your icon. 'Nuff said :)
 belladonna813
Msg: 465
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2011 9:28:50 PM
My point is that I have no issues with the way I look :)
 Nowake
Msg: 466
Posted: 7/18/2011 9:41:02 PM
And has anyone criticized you for that? Has anyone taken a jab at your profile or photo on this thread?

Yeah, and I don't see a picture of you on your icon. 'Nuff said :)

So do tell what the fk a photo or non photo has to do with this topic and/or conversation other than to be hostile????
 belladonna813
Msg: 467
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2011 10:12:16 PM
I'm sorry, but we don't know if you're "fat" because you don't show us a picture of you. I find that the people who throw around derogatory terms like you have are just insecure because of their own shortcomings.

The topic is about the average size for females. The average size for females is 14. YOU threw around derogatory comments about the largest group of females according to size. I found it offensive. I also think, as I said, that it's easy to do that when you won't be judged yourself because you're not posting a picture.
 SpaceyBlonde
Msg: 468
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2011 7:06:47 AM
Bella......Have met red/blue several times - take it from me - NOT fat! Very average - he used to have pics of himself, guess you missed them.

I'm still having a hard time grasping 14 as the average size. Wonder what group of people the study was done on? What was the ethnic background? Age? More to this than meets the eye!
 Whackdaddy62
Msg: 469
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2011 10:34:28 AM
Ha Ha, Sorry Spacey, guess you haven't seen old redblue, phishybusiness, little phishy, 2red1blue, or whatever the fk he calls himself now. That kayak looks like a submarine getting ready to DIVE DIVE DIVE with him in it. Pretty soon he'll need a periscope! Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Or simply, put up or shut up.
 belladonna813
Msg: 470
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2011 9:16:19 PM
I never said he was fat. What I said was...it's easy to throw stones when you're not making yourself vulnerable (i.e. letting anyone see you) and that I'm not ashamed of my appearance.
 SpaceyBlonde
Msg: 471
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2011 9:46:17 PM
Mackie - So according to how you described red/blue, isn't that the POF males definition of average?
 Nowake
Msg: 472
Posted: 7/20/2011 1:13:45 AM

That kayak looks like a submarine getting ready to DIVE DIVE DIVE with him in it. Pretty soon he'll need a periscope! Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Or simply, put up or shut up.

Well Whackdaddy, If one takes the above statement and then takes the below excerpt from your profile, it's easy to see the IQ Fairy only dropped half a byte during your download day.....
And put up or shut up what???????? Please explain that nonsense?

with a great sense of humor,,, Level headed .. with strong moral convictions... strong personality... well balanced ....
 Whackdaddy62
Msg: 473
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2011 8:40:08 AM
Exactamundo my dear Spacey!

[Well Whackdaddy, If one takes the above statement and then takes the below excerpt from your profile, it's easy to see the IQ Fairy only dropped half a byte during your download day.....]

Whackdaddy!! I like it, consider it changed!

Also Mr. Phish, ever notice how when you stir the sht, and someone calls you out, you always question their IQ or intelligence? Put up or shut up I think is very self explanatory. I think Belladonna has a point, why don't you show her what the average man looks like.
 Nowake
Msg: 474
Posted: 7/20/2011 5:58:36 PM
Well Whacky......My profile clearly states (to the ones who can view it) that I make absolutely no, zero, nada claim that I'm average...My profile VERY CLEARLY STATES "A FEW EXTRA POUNDS" So Phuk off with your "put up or shut up"
coming from a hypocrite THAT also has no photo...Hence my reference to your IQ.
I know, I know, it's hard to see clearly when you're the butt of the Ron White joke....
Ya just can't fix stupid.......And when someone calls me out with the ridiculously stupid nonsense you posted then ya, I'll question their intelligence......And probably be correct........
 amagickiss
Msg: 475
Posted: 7/20/2011 7:13:33 PM
My weight is like a teeter totter. Or, how about, I have an hour glass figure, only at times I have more sand in my hour glass than at others?

I am average for me, others will find me overweight, but that is their problem.
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > "AVERAGE SIZE" for females....