Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > "AVERAGE SIZE" for females....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 heartsnminds
Msg: 51
view profile
History
AVERAGE SIZE for females....Page 3 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
unfortunately, obesity runs rampant in the USA these days, and the standard dress size for and "average american woman" is now 14!!!!!!!

thats scary! and the average height of an american woman is 5'3" making the average weight, (now this is my guess) 160lbs!!!

overall freightening......

and in south florida, add the 20lbs of silicone or saline implants, and that makes a women, 8" shorter than me, the same weight!!

if you want my opinion, it should be a size 4-6......

if you look at the same mean size for a european women, its a 4! and they are taller!!

btw, if anyone wants, i can refer you to websites to back up this info......

anyway, if you are a size 2-6, 5' 5" or so, attactive, intelligent woman, who is spontaneous, and fun, and weighs no more than 130........give me a shout

KK-1972
Msg: 52
AVERAGE SIZE for females....
Posted: 6/27/2006 5:49:38 AM
What is average is a really good question. I used to have average listed on my profile and went back and changed it to slim/slender after talking to friends about it. I am 5' 9" and weigh 135#, wearing about a size 5. I do consider myself to be average as in not fat and not skinny. My observation has been that everyone would like to call themselves average rather than admit to being overweight.
 katiebuglj
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/27/2006 9:58:29 AM
heartsnmind - if Average for women is 14....then consider me petite! :) Rock on...
 BlondieinFla
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/27/2006 10:57:02 AM
Well same can go with women. Us women want a man that we consider desirable as well. So before someone requests and "in-shape" person - you better be in shape as well. Some people just want to have all these pre-requisites when 9 times out of 10 they are either better or worse than they actually are. I have met and dated many men I would not hand pick, but after getting to know the inner person - it supercedes the rest and sets a new standard for me. I used to be rail thin and wear a size zero that was only 2 years ago - now I wear much larger than that. However, since I gained weight I have noticed qualities in people beside just their outside appearance and that has made me a better person as well. Beauty can fade - what matters is on the inside. Confidence is the sexiest thing regardless of your age, height or weight. It is all in the mindset. I can still gather the attention from men when I go out but I am not naive enough to not know when I am may be playing out of my league. It takes more that outward appearances to get to me. And finally after all these years - I have learned to look beyond the exterior. You can only "look" at a person so much -how about communicating and connecting on more levels than what meets the eye?
 BlondieinFla
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/27/2006 10:59:26 AM
You must be perfect. Are you over 6ft tall - over 220 pounds and built like a brick sh@t house? If so, give me a call.................. Oh I forgot - your penis must be over 8 inches as well. How about that for a pre-requisite? LOL (Get real)
 ironhorserider
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2006 12:45:44 PM
By the way, why is everyone so stuck on classifications? What is average to me may or may not be average to someone else. Why can't we just read the profile, look at the picture and see if they fit our taste?
 ironhorserider
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2006 1:04:50 PM
And Blondie, thank God I don't have to live up to your standards.... (avg. white male is actually 5 3/4 and black male is actually is 6 1/4) those are facts from the medical journals.So that really proves the point, average is average to everyone...we all have our own ideas.

Ps. I like blondes with a bit of an attitude....keep firing away!
 Celtic Fairy
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/27/2006 1:32:40 PM
granted ive gained a few pounds since then but at one point i was 5' 7" 135 pounds and i wore a size 11 to 13 so its hard to say what is average lol
 BlondieinFla
Msg: 59
Posted: 6/27/2006 6:50:19 PM
LOL - you are cute. I like a man that can work both sides of an issue and still shows class. Kudos to you babe! :) Believe me - I don't try to set standards but believe those who do better live up to them as well, dont cha think? :)
 BlondieinFla
Msg: 60
Posted: 6/27/2006 6:51:35 PM
Oh by the way, the above reply was for Ironhorserider - giddy up! LOL - You are a cutie! :)
 yanifdanger
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/27/2006 7:58:25 PM
Oh average? Well you know is like ears we all have 2! By the way it seems we have made a POF connection and i mean between BLONDIEINFLA and IRONHORSERIDER!
 BabyDollKitten
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/27/2006 10:55:58 PM
well i'm 5'1'' and i weigh 150ish and wear a size 9/10. with what ever one else is saying i now feel overweight and i'm turning 19 saturday July 1st
 brophy007
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/28/2006 2:14:20 AM
well the way I see It,everyone has there own views and ideas on what average Is.It comes down to size,If your small average is not much bigger.If your a big girl she will be in denial,and somehow in her sick mind she will convince herself and try to convince others that she is average.average is average no matter how you look at it.If your unsure of your status send me a pic,Im very upfront and honest I will let you know if your fat or if your average.hehe.have a nice day.
 ironhorserider
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2006 6:21:57 AM
TY Blondie, you are too funny. By the way, I strongly believe in "standards" without them I would not be still looking (only meaning I would not be on a sinlges site). I tend to be too picky ( I demand really high standards) but thats just me.
But to my point, every really knows what "average" is, its all a matter of perspective. I think what started this blog is, to everyone (men and women) stop lying! This is not a job resume. Its an attempt to find a partner, friend, ect. eventually you will meet someone and if you have lied about your size its gonna be found out. Personal expeience, went on a date with a "petite" lady, lol, she ended up being much bigger than me. I think this is the real issue. Don't call yourselves something you aren't! Good luck and happy fishing all!
 ironhorserider
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2006 6:46:59 AM
PS Blondie, if harley made a bike as bad as mine I would own it.....but they don't so I guess I can never "haller" at ya' (Disclaimer: all harlely owners, it was a joke! Keep the rubber side down!)
 BlondieinFla
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/28/2006 9:18:52 AM
Oh yeah, when i say Harley - I really mean all bikes. LOL - I don't know much about them just that a guy looks good sitting on top of them. LOL :)
 blondie69
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/28/2006 9:54:02 AM
Hey! I just thought I'd jump in here and post my opinion..... I think, I'm not quite sure because although I'm a woman, most woman are hard to read, even for me...... but I believe the average woman is a size 10-12....... That's what I've heard..... the most average height in a woman is 5'5"-5'6"....... the average weight I really don't know...... some size 10s could be 115 some could be 145......depends on the athletic body or not.... I was always a size 10 at 145 and 5'6" but very athletic...... so it really all depends........ on the woman, type and what not...... if you ask a woman and she won't tell you....move on..... it's not something to be ashamed of....... so just ask!

Take care!
blondie69
 avilady
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2006 11:28:04 AM
Maybe thats why Europeans are such heavy smokers, Trying to choke their way to staying "average" I wonder just how heakthy their lungs are?
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4197045
 nthwk
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/5/2006 12:19:54 PM
Ive been out with those women who are slender and those that are large,there really is no average. They all have their pros and con's their bright sides and their dark wicked evil sides...LOL....but its nice to have one thats weight and height is proportional with just enough to have good curves and a softness that is wonderful to hug. And hey!! Why be average it too boring.........
 prince ?
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/21/2006 4:48:55 AM
MOST FEMALES VIEW AVERAGE SIZE AS ANY THING UP TO OBESE, AVERAGE SIZE IS A MISNOMER TO MOST WOMEN, THOSE THAT DO NOT FIT INTO THE 120 LB. CATAGORY THINK THEY ARE AVERAGE, IN ALL PRACTICALLITY THEY ARE PROBABLY RIGHT, JUST TAKE A LOOK AROUND THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE IN THE GROCERY STORE OR AT THE MALL, AND YOU WILL TRUELY SEE WHAT IS AVERAGE. SOMETIMES IT'S SCARY WHATS OUT THERE, ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE.

YET THESE AVERAGE WOMEN WANT MEN WITH NO POT BELLIES, AND HAVE A LIST OF NO'S AND DO NOT'S FOR THE MAN ON THERE PROFILES. THESE WOMAN POST PHOTOS THAT ARE AS OLD AS TWENTY YEARS, WHY ? AND THEN WONDER WHY AFTER A DATE THEY ARE NOT CONTACTED AGAIN. HONESTY, HONESTY, IS THE ONLY POLICY.

AVERAGE SIZE IS ANY SIZE THAT YOU WOMEN THINK THEY ARE, WE ALL PERCIEVE THINGS DIFFERENTLY, ESPECIALLY A PERSONS WEIGHT, OUR ,AND THEIRS.
I FOR ONE AM A LITTLE DISCERNING WHEN IT COMES TO SIZE, I KNOW WHATS APPEALING TO ME AS WELL AS THE NEXT GUY. BUT NOT ALL RELATIONSHIPS, FRIENDSHIPS, AND DATES ARE ALWAYS WITH THOSE OF THE SIZE 5/6, IF THAT WERE THE CASE WE WOULD ALL NEVER KNOW ANY ONE EITHER AS FRIEND OR AS COMPANION. BESIDES WHOSE TO SAY WHEN CUPIDS ARROW HITS IT WILL BE THE PERSON OF OUR DREAMS, INVARABLY THEY ARE NOT, ATTRACTION AND LOVE ARE UNPREDICTABLE AT BEST.

brazilianlady
Msg: 71
Posted: 7/21/2006 7:28:19 AM
I completed agree with Niet.
Average body in USA means FAT
Profile online average body that means EXTRA fat around the body that needs LOVE.
Get your butt out the computer ...dellete your profile.....and wake UP and get your FREEDOM!!!
Love is to be FREE
tip:workout every day for one hour....and don't tell me that you don't have time to give love to yourself.......you do have time for your computer(how many hour you spend in your search soulmate into your stupid computer a day????????????
 franny43atornbeans
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/21/2006 8:06:13 AM
well I think all women have different sizes and average is if you can see your feet you ok............. a few extra pounds never hurt no one
 glasgowguerilla
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/21/2006 9:00:56 AM
well average size for men is like the fishermans story they all lie like horse thieves ,and the thing about all black men these are old wives tales ,if you are happy with your tackle and secure in your being then your size girth or whatever you may want to call it mean s nothing ,as long as you please the girl ( or in the state of florida whatever your are doing) symbionic with your ability to please women right of the top then you should have no worries ............
i have been in america 14 years and found sexual repression at epidemic levels why the hell are people so hung up on sexuality is it passed down from a pilgrim crap .not sure but insecurity and low self esteem does nothing for ones state of mind ,you know the best way to enjoy life is to accept your misgiving and shortcomings (this may include penile measeurments) and be happy move on get a job try a hobby and smile and all will fall into place
 TallMelbourneGuy
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/21/2006 10:43:49 AM
blondieinfla,

Too bad we have so much distance between us. 6'6" 230 lbs. I ummmm qualify. Nothing wrong with knowing what you like/want.

Good luck to you.
 suzyqteach
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2006 11:30:32 AM
As a Broward County teacher, I am much more concerned w/ IQ than body weight. I would much rather spend the evening w/ a man that is a little "chubby" or a little "skinny" than an uneducated man w/ a great physique. Yes, sometimes, you are lucky enough to find both, but the bottom line is it's the size of a person's heart that really counts in the long run.
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > "AVERAGE SIZE" for females....