Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EmotionallyDetached
Msg: 375
How to tell if a woman is horny??Page 16 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Her pupils are dilated and she is drooling.
 Johnny Cosmic
Msg: 376
How to tell if a woman is horny??
Posted: 1/16/2010 8:32:52 PM
Yes, acting like an episode of "Animal Kingdom" is definitely a good hint. But in reality, I am surprised at this question. In my experience women have never been very good at concealing this. But the most common indicator is her is constant presence in your personal space, touching, the slight tilting of their faces as they look at you through their hair, things of this nature.
 elitemind
Msg: 377
Posted: 1/16/2010 8:35:06 PM

Her pupils are dilated and she is drooling.

Wow, Emotionallydetatched, something weird just happened when I looked at your pic your pupils started dilating in the picture..weird

I thought someones pupils dilating just meant there was a strong attraction, I guess maybe it can go beyond that.
 Weekend_WarriorMN
Msg: 378
Posted: 1/16/2010 10:11:53 PM
i had a boyfriend who told me i 'smelled horny'....i have no idea what he was smelling and he said it was a nice smell, but this was even before the clothes were off...
maybe you need to learn what horny 'smells' like..."

lmao my boyfriend told me that once, that I "smell like horny"
I have no idea what "horny" smells like lol, but apparently I smell like it.

Actually, there's some truth to that. I've been kissing and playing around with women and could smell their pu$$y.

But... I doubt I would be able to smell it in a bar. Unless the bar were completely empty and she were sitting right next to me
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 379
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2010 12:08:14 AM
A (female) friend once had this dreadful joke she used to tell at parties sometimes.

At the risk of disgusting half the female population of POF, here it is:
'How do you tell if a woman is horny? The answer of course is 'You put your hand down the front of her pants and it feels as though you're feeding a horse!' lol
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 380
Posted: 1/17/2010 3:32:22 AM
Its doubtful just talk is going to get her horny, if it does, you might be better off without her, or be really good at talking....lol.

Being interested and horny are too different things......mostly if you just meet and talk, interested enough to see how things go, is about as far as it goes.

Its complex, yet simple....it might be hard to tell, but if you go a little further initiating stronger signals and she reacts positively.....its safe to say, she is interested.

Seriously, if you are in bars, and talking to a woman who is truely horny and wanting to go home right now with you, its not hard to tell. I would think it would be plain and obvious, if its not...she is meerly interested and that may not always mean, just for sex either.

But women can show the visual signs too....just look, if there is fluid running out of the bottom of her pants.....she's really horny.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 381
Posted: 1/17/2010 3:34:07 AM

had a boyfriend who told me i 'smelled horny'....i have no idea what he was smelling and he said it was a nice smell, but this was even before the clothes were off...
maybe you need to learn what horny 'smells' like..."

lmao my boyfriend told me that once, that I "smell like horny"
I have no idea what "horny" smells like lol, but apparently I smell like it.

Great....now your going to get the OP going around on all fours sniffing women in bars.....

ROTFLMAO!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >