Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kingrattus
Msg: 79
How to tell if a woman is horny??Page 4 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
My b/f has learned the secret to get me horny in seconds. Kissing the neck turns the hormones on so fast its not even funny
 youwin
Msg: 80
How to tell if a woman is horny??
Posted: 6/1/2006 9:17:04 AM
Put a mirror in front of her mouth.....if she fogs the mirror shes are horny. Look man they're all horny.....they're at a singles bar. Have you ever been at lets say a hockey game and ask yourself " I wonder how many people are here for the free baseballs?" NO you haven't, and why? because they don't give out free baseballs at a hockey game.........and satisfied women don't go to singles bars chatting up other men.........tell her your name , tell her you're leaving in 20 minutes and let her arrange to get her fat drunk friend home when she leaves with you.
 Imaginativeone
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/1/2006 10:53:59 AM
Scotts_Girl...LOL (thanks for the brilliance)!
 goddess1972
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/1/2006 11:18:14 AM
Men can be really quite thick at times when i comes to noticing a woman is horny.... i met a guy liked him was horny fluttered my eyes at him ... he done nothing...felt his ass.... he done nothing rubbed my ass against his crotch .... knew he was horny still he done nothing.............several drinks later i just whispered in his ear look for god sake im horny do u wanna help me out or what and well he did.
So guys look at the eyes, the body languageetc of a woman and please open your eyes as it kinda takes the fun out of seduction when we have to tell you we are seducing you.
 Da69Devil
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/1/2006 5:33:20 PM
Horny (male) = I have a boner, I want sex now . . .

Aroused (male) = I have a boner, I want sex now . . .

Happy, sad, excited, glad, got a promotion, grocery shopping, watching TV, cooking dinner (male) = I have a boner, I want sex now . . .

what if the guy is horny AND aroused ... does this mean he's doesn't want sex ? do two wrongs make a right?

well two rights would make it not your other hand .. or two lefts for that matter

it's more fun to tease the HELL out of women

and dude ... i dont know how good you are with your balls ... i mean pool ... but keep it up and you will be an expert at pocket pool ...

here's a tip for you ... make a bet with her when playing pool ... if she loses .. she squeezes your cue ... if you lose .. you squeeze her tits ... it's a win win situation ... do i have to always be the one to send out subliminal messages? ...

and if she looks at you funny ... tell her Da Devil made you do it
 thegreatrockyhill
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/1/2006 5:49:12 PM
I hate when people act as if men are not complex and that women are. We don't all think with our penises.
 claypot
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/5/2006 12:48:07 AM
Jwarrior: Don't be a poop, lol, can't you see this is a fun, goofy, mostly full of sh*t forum?

Alot of hot air, but funny as hell.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2006 6:23:34 AM
When there has been no rain or humidity for 6 months and there is a flood in your living room and your girlfriend was the only one in the room and you know she has not had any beverages because your water power supply is off and you have no beverages in your fridge and no pets .
 giggleparts
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/5/2006 6:38:43 AM
My woman lights the sex candles and grasps my penis.....

So ah.... yeah.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2006 7:03:33 AM
You know she is horny when she says - I am horny!!!!!

when all she has in her fridge are bananas . cucumber, pickles and a vibrator= oops she missplaced her vibrator
 youwin
Msg: 89
Posted: 6/5/2006 8:35:19 AM
nothing squirters are the best
 PlayfullM
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/5/2006 11:31:14 AM
When she's awake! LMAO just kidding, well I'm not to sure of the signs but if she starts rubbing me and being really intimate that's a for sure hint lol
 Melodic Euphoria
Msg: 91
Posted: 6/5/2006 11:47:48 AM
Well, when I'm horny for you, you should be able to tell

Surefire signs: sighs and heavy breathing when the woman looks at you, tries to touch you or sit close to you, listens attentively to every word you say, and looks like she have a dirty secret if she's looking at you while you're lying on your back in the bed. Etc.
 dream mate
Msg: 92
Posted: 6/5/2006 12:20:49 PM
Someone at the start said abiut the smell or "scent of a woman".

For the longest time I thought that I was imagining things. On several occasions I have been drawn to be with a woman, it was like I had to be there. I was confused by these feelings but over time I have come to know that there is something that the female body gives off that tells the male, the time for reproduction is right.

It seems like when a woman is at the ovulation stage, she is also the most horney. Her temperature goes up, which is also extra stimulation for the guy. Thus the saying , she is in heat. I have literally known, beyond a shadow of doubt, evrey time I have gotten a woman pregnant. I have been drawn, uncontrolably, to be with that woman.

Now, as for the play and posture, is is just that. When you go out there are all kinds of situations one can get into. The best is to go with the flow, buy them "a" drink, do some dancing and keep your options open. You never know when the one you are looking for is standing right beside you. Be friendly and yourself, the best way is to be there and make it easy for them to make the first move. If they want you they will talk to you. If they ask you for coffee at two in the morning, you probably aren't going to Timm"s.
 thebadest101
Msg: 93
Posted: 6/5/2006 12:21:59 PM
Well,i'll say that she will start twitchin and shit.Then you can look in her eyes and tell,basically if you her man you'll kno.Some women get horny wen they see a fine sexy man wit the big muscles.She'll start lickin her lips.
 shellsmack
Msg: 94
Posted: 6/5/2006 1:43:07 PM
When she starts to purrrrrrrrr!!
 meandmonkus
Msg: 95
Posted: 6/5/2006 1:58:39 PM
yep..she was horny.........lol
 YX32
Msg: 96
Posted: 6/5/2006 2:05:16 PM
I personally rub my feet together...My nickname back in the day was Cricket! How anyone else expresses their need to be pleased, I couldn't begin to tell you!
 yo-you
Msg: 97
Posted: 6/5/2006 2:09:50 PM

insert finger in p ussy. If wet, she's horny. If not.. then something else.

and please check all women in the bar!
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2006 2:31:21 PM
another thing to consider is that a woman can be wet because she couldnt make it to the ladies room on time . that would probably PISS her off
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 99
Posted: 6/5/2006 2:35:09 PM
when she leans over & sez "hey babbyyy.. wanna take me home tonite?''..
 coug4
Msg: 101
Posted: 6/5/2006 3:51:49 PM
If her girlfriends are going to the mall and she doesn't want to go with them...you might find yourself getting busy.
 ninjasword701
Msg: 102
Posted: 6/5/2006 7:07:10 PM
You need to buy infrared heat goggles. Then you can see the hot spot forming between thier legs.
 cute_physics_guy
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2006 8:24:38 PM

Heck for all I know she could have been just using me for drinks.
Never buy a woman a drink unless you already know where you stand with her. If you know you aren't going to be sleeping with her, go ahead. If you know you're headed back to your place, go ahead.

Also, know why you are buying her drinks. Is it to get her into bed? If she's already decided not to sleep with you, you buying her a drink is not going to change her mind. She'll drink your alcohol, but that doesn't mean you are going to be getting her back to your place.

Many men have bought women drinks to get women they don't know into bed or to hopeful go on a date with them, and almost as many have failed. It's not a tactic that works, and many men have tried it again and again hoping that it will suddenly work.

Don't do what every other guy is doing. If a girl wants me to buy her a drink, I tell her no. If she takes off at that point, I know she was trying to use me for drinks. Don't offer to buy her any unless you've already made out with her.

As for knowing if she is interested in you, body language. If she's hanging around you more than her friends, she's interested. Try leaning in a bit and see if she leans in too. Be daring and if you are getting along put your arm around her. She might brush you off, and then you can go find one who is interested, or she might lean in, either way, you win, because you're that much closer to finding one that wants you
 Mobius610
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/6/2006 12:14:29 AM
It never matters if the girl is horny. Shes most likely already decided where she wants to take it within the first 5 minutes she's met you anyways. If she is hot for you, watch for the lip bite, and the "sarcastic" comments on possibly doing other things. If she's really into you, she'll be self-conscious and you may catch her making jokes at her own expense. She also may apologize for unwarranted things. (spilling a drink) If she isn't on the dancefloor (or completely blasted) she'll have a nervous/antsy motion. If she is on the dancefloorwith you... you will definately know. Also if she's already shown interest and you really want her to come to you... just be yourself and dont be shy. No need for a macho show... they've already seen one. Talk... be honest, be yourself. And in regards to the ladies just looking for a drink... you're allowed to say no. But its usually funnier to humor it. I mean really, a beer wont break your bankbook. And most people are all looking for the same thing... the only question is compatability and atraction. So relax, have some drinks and dont be shy dammit.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >