Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Unintelligent Men and Women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mjr150
Msg: 26
Unintelligent Men and WomenPage 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
ToastedL, my spelling is bad (I have to run everything through a spell check), but its because I'm French. I make up for it in anything that's logical (math, programming etc...)

What about the IQ, doesn't that measure intelligence? Its a combination of logic, spatial and language measurements.
 cornerthe
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Unintelligent Men and Women
Posted: 6/4/2006 6:13:04 AM
Sassy... was merely part of the quote... I'll call George and tell him.
 trubblemakr
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:18:00 AM
unintelligent well to me basically stupid behaviour, self destructive behaviour, proper use of any lnguage doesnt mean your stupid just means u havent got a firm grasp on the language in question,and just because u do have proper grammar skills doesnt make u intelligent, just well versed, which isnt the same thing either.this thread is vague because it doesnt go into details about what the op terms as unintelligent, im in alberta and i work up in fort mac and the oil sands projects. and i see engineers and highly educated people making simple spelling mistakes and grammar errors, does this make them unintelligent? whats green in one mans eyes is blue in another, i think u have to find someone on your own level and with your own intersts to b able to decide whos intelligent or not
as they say stupid is as stupid does
intelligence isnt what u know its what you do with what u know, and in the end some of the stupidest people on earth have been the wealthiest and most outgoing people in history,look at adam and eve how intelligent was he to eat that apple, or listen to a woman and they didnt even have a guide for stupidity at that time lol
 Java378
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:29:50 AM
Me, I am better at military strategy & Propaganda.

I am so much better at showing how to lead undertrained, underequipped, and outnumbered soldiers through a battlefield than Statistics(the course).
 Huggie_Bear
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:36:08 AM
Hey now.....I was only doing what I was told...I wasnt allowed to think.....remember what our Drill Sargeants told us at Basic Training?

I think thats why we have so many 'followes' in the military as of late...lol

I still support them...Im just not interested in going back.
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/4/2006 10:23:09 AM
"What according to you is an unintelligent person?"

errrrr....Uh...I dunno :P

Trishnaa
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/4/2006 10:43:59 AM
The original poster was not a "they", it was a "she".Oh and yea she can distinguish between a dumb person and an intelligent person.She was just bored when she posted this thread.

Sorry for speaking in the 3rd person , I just started going on a rant and could not stop
 brilliantscheme
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 9:25:06 PM
Someone who refuses to learn from their mistakes.
 tinska
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/4/2006 9:48:42 PM
Yahhhh! Someone gets it- to read to the bottom of a profile. If you think the profile is too long- well that person that wrote is not right for you. Please show respect and read BEFORE responding.

Hey I have a test in mine to be sure some one reads my profile before the email.
 IslandBabe
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/4/2006 9:54:30 PM
An unintelligent man ..is a window washer who is on the 44th floor and stands back to admire his work..
 Dayzend
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/4/2006 9:57:47 PM
Someone who is narrow-minded, judgemental, racist, sexist, and treats people without respect. Intelligence comes in so many forms it would be difficult to establish parameters. It is much easier to establish parameters for the unintelligent. Thanks for this thread, it is a good one!
 Clematis
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/4/2006 9:58:52 PM
An unintelligent woman is one who dates a guy in prison.

An unintelligent man is one who thinks he is the best lover in the whole world.
 IslandBabe
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/4/2006 11:04:12 PM
An unintelligent woman is one who dates a guy in prison

Not that I have...but that sounds like you are being judgemental ..not providing an answer to the question....besides ..have you never made a mistake???
 Clematis
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/4/2006 11:08:06 PM
(I have dated someone who has been in prison a few times. Well, he has been out for a bit. He might end up back there; who knows.)
 grinchmac
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/5/2006 3:06:32 AM
OK I'll take the bait.....

Intelligent men

-socrates - plato - archemedies - da vinchi - newton - galleleio - copernicus - darwin - einstien - mckusker - watson and crick - hawkins

Intelligent women

marie curie - rosalyn franklin -

so you read a book with names of people who are intelligent, therefore hey are? gimme a break
 gent1234
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/5/2006 6:20:01 AM
First sign of an unintelligent person to me is someone who uses TONS of internet slang in e-mails and such. For Example. OMG, you Rulez! God, my opinion of a person goes down pretty quick when I see that.

Another one is someone who can't hold an adult conversation without getting completely lost.

There are tons more, but those are the two that stand out in my head at the moment.
 rainskiss
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/5/2006 6:27:10 AM
Are we talking unintelligent as lack of education or are we talking about Lack of common sense?

If its lack of education I can tolerate that, cause nothing is more educational rhwn life itself. Some of the smartest people I know was high school drop outs.
Now lack of common sense is a totally diffrent story, no patience for them what so ever, can not stand to be around them. Common sense is free and easy to obtain.
 YamIhere
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Unintelligent Men
Posted: 6/5/2006 6:33:28 AM

The only unintellgent man is the man who doesn't make her feel awesome every time he sees her.

Sorry, Kev, but ...

Really, I mean, very romantic thing to say, but ...

...can we answer this question living in reality?
 Melodic Euphoria
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/5/2006 6:56:59 AM
Supposedly intellectuals who blindly follows the Nazi's prosecution of jews shows a lack of good judgement. Perfect example that a supposed intelligent person can behave very stupidly.
 secrtluvr
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/5/2006 6:57:24 AM
Simplest answer: enjoyed Forrest Gump!

to angie--intelligence has nothing to do with good intentions

to grinch--you left women with a pathetically short list. how about simone de beauvoir, anais nin, susan sontag, virginia woolf, eleanor of aquitane, katherine the great, lucretia borgia, you get the idea.
 twistedmourning
Msg: 46
Unintelligent Men
Posted: 6/5/2006 7:00:19 AM
Intelligence? Who?, wha? Whe" OMG, LMAO,BTW uh, I forgot where
I was going with this. Oh yeh,
Someone said earlier that one mans blue is another mans green or something like that.
I think intelligence is being able to see the blue in the green. To be able to look at life
and problems from another angle. To see different perspective than the ones that are set in stone by so many of us since childhood. But it's all relative. I've noticed alot of attention is placed here on intelligence. So many seek it, but so few grasp it. Being kind to one another is much more important than being intelligent.

Hey Good morning everyone.

B
 athletic_funny3
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/5/2006 7:10:47 AM
Besides many obvious signs:

I see a lack of thought process from people who toot their own horns and don't realize how awful it makes them look.

People who run and hide behind excuses rather than face the real reason they are single, unemployed, overweight, etc....
 secrtluvr
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/5/2006 7:18:09 AM
also, intelligent people think The Da Vinci Code is the silliest eyewash--seriously, open laughter and hearty jeering at Cannes....
 rainbowfishh
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/5/2006 7:22:37 AM
intelligence has many forms... not all of it
includes any common sense.
There are those who are intellectuals... who are more concerned with
theory and not facts...
those with high IQ's who are lazy...
those with average IQ's and high EQ's (emotional intelligence)
also you have to consider someones charater as they can be very smart
but con men and crooks (just look at enron and world com CEO's)
not to mention all the attorneys out there who are very inteeligent... yet skim
facts and twist things to confuse people
to profit often sending some very bad people back into society.

Ted Bundy... a serial killer was said to be very smart as most serial killers
are thought to have high IQ's... but this does not make them good people.

I would take someone with average intelligence (book smarts) and HIGH common
sense anyday.
Most all true intellectuals I have known are void of much common sense. Many I
feel might drown in a heavy rainstorm... not having enough sense to
get out of the rain.
 Poet102781
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/5/2006 7:23:11 AM
An unintelligent person to me is someone who judges a book by its cover.

An unintelligent person would cross me and think that there wouldnt be any consequences.

That person would also think they could wreck a structure thats ben there for years, and have all my friends turn on me ......silly person.

That person is also rude, and dosnt care about anybody or anything but themselfs.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Unintelligent Men and Women