Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Unintelligent Men and Women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pixy Dust
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Unintelligent MenPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I really agree with dingedarmor on his assessment, because yes, most intelligent people have an area of expertise....

It can be enthralling to listen to and exchange idea's on a topic with someone who shares the same interests that you do. Most people I find want mental stimulation.

Common sense is a real pet peeve of mine vs being "book learned".... to not be able to see the "forest for the tree's" can be irritating to be around on a regular basis. We all make stupid mistakes in life, that's why we are here. but someone who has the blank look and actions of being born yesterday is hard to deal with.

and lastly thank goodness for spell check.... just think of how intelligent it makes you appear... haaaaaaaaaa
 SecondKick
Msg: 152
Unintelligent Men
Posted: 11/19/2006 2:35:23 PM
Unintelligent Men or Women are defined as those who get the wrong answer to the question: "Why am I here?" And then after getting the wrong answer they think they're right because...they think they're right.
 rjpeagles
Msg: 153
Unintelligent Men and Women
Posted: 11/19/2006 2:50:24 PM

What according to you is an unintelligent person?

Someone who asks questions like "What according you is an unintelligent person?"
 designingwoman
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2006 3:01:20 PM
My answer to that question is someone who has been brainwashed to believe the garbage that the right wing conservative movement has been spewing across this country. The damage that conservatism has caused America has been staggering, and I do not wish to engage in a relationship with someone who believes that kind of trash.
 METALLlC BLUE
Msg: 155
Posted: 11/20/2006 3:02:07 PM
HAHHAHAHA that's awesome. ^
 allunil
Msg: 156
Posted: 11/20/2006 3:40:15 PM
we all are intelligent in something,whether it be something good or bad............
we become unintelligent when we become ignorant,of the things around us.......
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Unintelligent Men and Women