Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'll review you. But no crying      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 xbeautifulsoulx
Msg: 451
view profile
History
I'll review you. But no cryingPage 19 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
go ahead Ill try not to lol
 belady458
Msg: 452
I'll review you. But no crying
Posted: 10/18/2006 11:59:46 AM
Ok lets face it,,most people do no like to be told they are less thn perfect. Everyone wants to be a barbie or ken ,,americas next model or the next bodybuilder. Sorry everyone no one is perfect!!!!!!!We all have different taste,,ideas and attractions towards another person. The first thing is looks,,yep it is true,,like it or not. As for my profile,,I can take it ,,give me your rating score or opinion of my pictures. But I will say one thing ,,even if you dont like it ,, I AM NOT GOING TO CHANGE IT. Not unless I want too!!!!!! But dont ask my opinion of your pictures,,because I wont lie! I wont be rude just honest! Now thats my story and I'm sticking to it!
 sngldad824
Msg: 453
Posted: 10/18/2006 12:00:53 PM
Alright whats the damage??hit me with it...
 mike919293949596
Msg: 454
Posted: 10/18/2006 12:24:48 PM
Right on!! Finally something quick!

Belady, Pics are alright, But you have 3 of them where your right hand is always holding your head up. 3 !!
Wow is that the last fanny pack in the Universe? That thing must be priceless!!lol
Though I like that pic best!! 2nd, one of the head holder pics.

Pets pets animals pets and more animals, wtf? You chicks and your friggin pets!!!
You know if you run out of food they will not hesitate to eat you. I saw it on Dateline!

Not the cutest things now are they??

good luck.... mike
 Vanillaroyale
Msg: 455
Posted: 10/18/2006 1:36:58 PM
wtf? Mike I thought you weren't doing anymore reviews!

LOL

Well now,

Candy
 blmaria
Msg: 456
Posted: 10/18/2006 3:05:30 PM
Ok, go for it... I just started so... I could use ideas
 whenyer_strange
Msg: 457
Posted: 10/18/2006 3:43:27 PM
Hey, that's not funny!!

It's in the context of his profile.

Is that a gauntlet I just saw flying overhead from Florida?? (Writer59 has quite an arm on her.) Us northeners have nothing better to do all winter once snowed in but banter. Yes, Illinois winters aren't so impressive, but I hail from farther north. I've had to use a blow-dryer with a long extension cord to thaw the front door and a shovel to clear enough snow away to get outside. I've had to use rope to tie my car doors mostly closed because they froze open once I thawed them enough to get them open. So, I'm tough and take a beating well. :-) :-)

Hmmmm, I foresee a standoff in the humor forums. Whaddya say??

So, where you going to place your bet, Mike?? Don't you dare be sneaking her any of your midgets. :-p (Just look at what you started now. :-) )
 writer59
Msg: 458
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2006 9:45:40 PM
I'm from Western Massachusetts -(a "Smithie") I know all about shovelling snow- how do ya think I got those arms developed?? So I got ya beat!! And Mike mistakenly gave me these laughing midgets...... but they're harmless!!!
 mike919293949596
Msg: 459
Posted: 10/19/2006 10:49:29 AM
MustangMaster,
Hhhmm. The enuendo may be offsetting. And your profile says nothing of you owning horses.
Change Name!!
Headline is weak and sounds needy!! Change Headline!!
I'd go with, Well hung rich guy seeking busty companion! lol

pic needs some style, Get one of you in action or something, standing up, Running from a burning building with a small child cradled in your arms would be perfect!! Work on that!!
Borrow someones kid and commit arson, Problem solved!!! Don't forget to soot up your faces!!

Change profession!! (Not funny). Apple polisher would be funnier than that!! Though not as original!!

About Me, Man this is worse than I thought!
Never start out with a question! Not like this anyway.
What do you want from a relationship? Why are you asking? We don't know you!! Well we don't lol
Then we go through a series of I want Iwant Iwant!! wtf man!!!? after that it gets too poetic for a line and then the I wants start again.
After Evelyn wooding the rest of this. I can honestly say this must be destroyed before too many women on this site see this. I'm sorry I didn't get to it sooner.
I see what you were trying to do, But this makes you sound like a whiney needy little kid!
Already had mine thank you though, And many woman will think the same.

First Date, This continues the rant!! Destroy all till last two lines, I would just use those two.
Something to be said for short and sweet.

This whole thing sucks except for the interests. Not funny, Just a list of what you want really.
Strikes as very self serving. Like you want your momma.
I'd steal someone elses profile if I were you!!! lol
Go ahead and cut and paste mine if ya want I don't care!! Course you're gonna have to have a personality when women finally do start sending you mail. May be hard to pull off. But I'd love to see someone try! wth!

good luck...mike
 GamerKai
Msg: 460
Posted: 10/19/2006 10:56:05 AM
I'm going to regret this, but I HAVE to see what you have to say... haha.

Please, Mr. Mike, review my profile.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 461
Posted: 10/19/2006 10:58:30 AM
^^^ Well that's not a good attitude sparky!!
Ya never know, Yours may very well be The Greatest Profile Ever Created in this Universe!!!

Hey! It could happen!!
 GamerKai
Msg: 462
Posted: 10/19/2006 11:07:08 AM
Haha, I could imagine that.

Knowing my dumb luck. Haha.

So whatcha got for me?

Aside from the main picture. Not changing that.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 463
Posted: 10/19/2006 11:33:32 AM
Gamer kai,

Well written! You're not a kid anymore. Sooner or later you're going to get laid and leave your game behind. I've seen this before! Women do not like video games!!! Or most anyway.
And I'll tell you why! You ready!!! Because they are for kids!! btw Stop refering to yourself as a kid!!

That's where my ninja mask went!! I've been looking all over for that. Ya better give it back!!pic in the tux, bad body language!!! Is that your mom?? Dios Mio man.
Is she going to walk by and ask if you kids want some cookies while you're on the couch trying to get to 2nd base??
I don't know man!! This isn't good!! Judo Chop!!!!

btw in first date take out the every step method. And take out I'll pay for it all myself.lol

Main pic could be better ya know. But if it's that or the one of with mom, I'd keep it too.

Not that bad of a profile just kiddish ya know! But, you are eighteen!! I was out of the house at 14. I find it kind of hard to relate. I don't see this being a chick magnet type profile.

Some woman is probably going to find you, Fix you up, Train you, And then break your hart.
So no worries you'll be alright and just as f@#$%d up as the rest of us in no time at all.lol

good luck....mike
 brawnydog
Msg: 464
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2006 11:41:42 AM
I reckon I should be fair and give you a shot at me.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 465
Posted: 10/19/2006 11:42:50 AM
***Falls over dead***lol
 GamerKai
Msg: 466
Posted: 10/19/2006 12:00:15 PM
Changed it up a little, thanks Mike...

PS: It's actually a shirt, not a mask. And I'm keeping it, thank you.
 Vanillaroyale
Msg: 467
Posted: 10/19/2006 1:25:46 PM
Geez, what does a girl have to do to get profiled by Mike? Well here goes>>>>>>

OK now I'm just tired.

Candy
 mike919293949596
Msg: 468
Posted: 10/19/2006 1:31:56 PM
Brawny Dog,

The name reminds me of that giant paper towel guy with the flannel shirt.
If I'm not mistaken, He rips the roof off of your house just to pick up a spilled applejuice on the counter. Quite effective really!
I wonder how many old people would have heart attacks?
Somebody would slap a lawsuit on him eventually. Or they'd call the Army on him like King Kong, For ripping up peoples houses.
Couldn't he just drop off a shipment in the driveway? The friendly paper towel carrying giant!
No they'd kill him for being a giant and stepping on peoples pets all the time. Humans love their pets. But I've digressed.

I'd change headline to " I eat Kitty for fun"

Excellent pics, All hair lengths featured. Man, I wanna go fishin!

Interests, Hhmm.. I cannot believe Brawnifying is in the search engine. Who else can actually Brawnify?? Are their levels of Brawnifying? What exactly is Brawnifying? Perplexing!

Wait a minute!! I think I know!........I know when it happens I don't like it!! lol

Mooing occasionaly,lol Now that's funny!!

Take out Sensuality!

Could have more though! Here are some I've thought of.

Biting the Mailman, Burying my Bone, Chasing Kitty (See Above), Shredding your shoes,
Drinking from the toilet, Staring at you with my tongue out, Licking your feet,
Digging up skeletons, Getting rabid, Think Old Yeller is a snuff film, lol, My personal favorite!

Huckelberry! Tombstone great flik, Good thing for Kilmer too, Because The Saint movie sucked!!
I wonder though, When does a cowboy become a cowman?
Cause there are some really old old cowboys out there. They may never aspire to be Cowmen!Oh well, Moving on.

About Me, Starts, Great quote! And give credit where it's due, Right on,
Some of these idgits would steal your name if they could, let alone a cool quote.or joke!!!!!!

On with the rest,

It's a dogs life.

Lot of options with a dog type monicker.
I would tell a story of how you like to stick your head out of the window on car rides.

Or How you are devising a plan to assasinate that Taco Bell dog! Because he sucks and doesn't really speak!!!

Well this was fun, Good Luck to ya.....mike

Mooooo....

All for today kids, cya
 ][KAOS][
Msg: 469
Posted: 10/19/2006 1:35:55 PM
crap, nevermind. lol
 mike919293949596
Msg: 470
Posted: 10/19/2006 1:52:58 PM
Speaking of kittys I'd eat for fun.

@candy, All right woman you'll be next!! The smiley factory called, They said you owe them money!!
 Glitterngld
Msg: 471
Posted: 10/19/2006 2:16:48 PM
Hi Mike ,
When you have the time could you review my profile please? I would welcome any constructive critisism in order to improve it. I already know my pic is blurry my web cam suck >< lol. A friend of mine is suppose to be getting back with me soon to take better pics of me.
Thank you have a wonderful day
Glitter
 ][KAOS][
Msg: 472
Posted: 10/19/2006 2:53:01 PM

Speaking of kittys I'd eat for fun.

str8shooter1
Msg: 473
Posted: 10/19/2006 3:28:07 PM
Okay i just did this profile! Review have at it mike and let me know
 sngldad824
Msg: 474
Posted: 10/19/2006 4:34:49 PM
well damn my request to get reviewed just got skipped right over. i'll ask again just because i'm sure you don't have time to go through every post on here.
 OneWhoReadsTheCards
Msg: 475
Posted: 10/19/2006 5:03:17 PM
I got skipped over also.......................
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'll review you. But no crying