Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'll review you. But no crying      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sngldad824
Msg: 476
I'll review you. But no cryingPage 20 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
well onewhoreadsthecards i guess our were so damn good he didn't even need to say a thing about them.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 477
I'll review you. But no crying
Posted: 10/19/2006 6:48:44 PM
^^^^ You are third, I was gonna do reads the cards next but that woman who is abusing smileys i'll get through first.

1) Candy

2)reads the cards

3)forgot your name, oh yea! Protege'

Not tonight though!!
 writer59
Msg: 478
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2006 11:06:43 PM
Mike,

I was gonna say why bother to review "reads the cards", since his profile indicates he would already know what you're gonna write. But then I scrolled down, and down, down, (ok its a long one) and I just cannot wait for this!! LOL
 rocklanddan
Msg: 479
Posted: 10/19/2006 11:41:53 PM
i'll take a review
 mike919293949596
Msg: 480
Posted: 10/20/2006 6:49:51 AM
Know what I'm going to say?? Impossible!! I don't even know that!!!
 brawnydog
Msg: 481
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2006 7:19:26 AM
Lol...Great review, bro.

I'll toss a lil light on a few things...

The name reminds me of that giant paper towel guy with the flannel shirt.

I got that name about 9 years ago, now. My step-daughter was 2 at the time. Everytime
that they went to the grocery store she would ask mommie "why is Bob's picture on the paper towels?" hahaha It just stuck. (the "dog" part got added naturally after becoming single again. :P)

I'd change headline to " I eat Kitty for fun"

I can't. That was my "pet name" (excuse bad pun) for an old flame.
Just ain't gonna go there.............

What exactly is Brawnifying?

Ask any woman on my fr's list.

Take out Sensuality!

No more candlelit bubble baths followed by a 2 hour body massage?
I don't think the ladies are gonna go for that.

Biting the Mailman, Burying my Bone, Chasing Kitty (See Above), Shredding your shoes,
Drinking from the toilet, Staring at you with my tongue out, Licking your feet,
Digging up skeletons, Getting rabid, Think Old Yeller is a snuff film, lol, My personal favorite!

Lol...I used to have a bunch more. I actually used a few of those. hahaha

I wonder though, When does a cowboy become a cowman?

When the sheep rancher ain't looking?

And give credit where it's due, Right on,

Always. That gal was a really good old pal of mine. A lot of people thought that
she was a dumby because of her spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc...
Little did they know that she was a frenchy from Montreal who taught herself
to read and write english while playing around in the forum.

Or How you are devising a plan to assasinate that Taco Bell dog!

I'd just let it eat some of the crap that falls out of the tortilla.

moo
 xbeautifulsoulx
Msg: 482
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2006 10:50:34 AM
me to got skipped over pretty pretty pleeeeassssseeee iv got my own shovel to dig my grave lol
 belady458
Msg: 483
Posted: 10/20/2006 11:46:22 AM
Mike, love ya man! Bring me a smile each day!Well yes it probably is the last of the fanny packs,,and everyone jokes about it,,but it serves the purpose. Anyone want to buy it?????lol I am country girl so dont need a big bag to carry a bunch of beauty stuff with me,,I dont even wear makeup. As for the head hand holding,,,thanks,,I didnt even notice it ,,or simply did not care. Got my pics on,,,in a hurry,,and it is 2 months old at least,,so what you see is me now not 20 yrs ago lol. Sooner or later others will appear,,when I feel a need for it! But my dogs,,love them to death,,I told a man who was bothering in a bar that if my dogs could talk I wouldnt be sitting here putting up with men like him. I thought it was cute,,,just came out of my mouth,,of course he did not laugh! Ask me if I care,,,Nope! Mike keep up your reveiws on people,,,I just love it....Peace Linda
 mike919293949596
Msg: 484
Posted: 10/20/2006 12:09:59 PM
Candy Royale aka The Blatant and Vicious Abuser of the Smiley People!!

Profession is gross! Yuckkk!! So gross not funny!!

This tells of you very well. But That is not a good thing when dealing with single celled organisms like most men!!
Too long!!! Picture a guy reading your profile with the TV on. Because that is what is happening!!!
Somebody gets a touchdown or a Home Run Or Tiger gets another putt in.....
Bam your clicked off!!!! They'll turn their head to see the preview and when they do turn back around, If you didn't catch their attention ( which this profile will not), You're clicked over!!! Yes just like that!!!
Some of the best opportunities are squandered in a mans life because of our hardwired brains not being able to process what is happening.
Usually and fortunetly for us, We never know what we're missing!!!
Example you say!?!? Ever flirt with a man and he just didn't seem to get it???
Their has been times I've thought to myself a day later, omg I can't believe I didn't pick up on that!!!! I had a naked girl knocking on my door. Asking me for a wrench to fix her sink!! What a moron!!!! It just doesn't occure to men sometimes. Most times. Oddly enough that sometimes either makes her want you more or she thinks your stupid and moves on.

My point being. This thing would have never held my attention had I not had to read it for this review!! At all!!

You seem nice! But, So does the checkout girl at the store. She even says have a good night!
You need some sparkle, Some magic. Tell us what really Interests you. Not that canned garble that is on so many profiles these days.
Click, click ,click, click, It's going on right now!!!

You need a sexy pic. I've seen women who were sitting down before. Not inspiring!!

Tell me you can tie a cherry stem with your tongue, Or you travelled with the Mexican circus for two years, Tell me you like to smoke pot,Or you have a way about you that is really just amazing!!!! Or you can fly!! Anything that is fun!!!!!

Capeche??? That's it no more Sopranos!!!

More humor, Shorter, We don't really want to know all about your life, Just a taste.
Sexy pics, Strive to inspire. Now that I think about it,

You could probably put up a picture of a nice cold bottle of beer. And that would work!!! Men like beer!! lol
Cut and paste my profile and then omit all the he/she stuff lol
Kill someone, Take over their identity and steal their profile!
Hire a writer.
The options are endless

Good Luck.............mike

Back at ya!!!!
 Vanillaroyale
Msg: 485
Posted: 10/20/2006 1:53:27 PM
Hmm, Mike thanks a whole bunch. So what ur telling me really is to lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I'm supposed to believe that guys prefer lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees over reality? LMAO, then I'm going to have to stop reading these forums so as not to get confusadle.

Candy
Boring
****y(not)
Beautiful

blmaria
Msg: 486
Posted: 10/20/2006 2:34:40 PM
Ok, I'd love to have mine reviewed, please. Just for fun and to know what more to add to it.
 SoulDragon
Msg: 487
Posted: 10/20/2006 5:24:34 PM
Do me do me!!! lol wait a minute.....

I'll take a review :P
 vinlew
Msg: 488
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2006 10:59:32 PM
hey you skipped me
 Phiber-optic Dreamer
Msg: 489
Posted: 10/22/2006 2:21:43 PM
We sit infront of the waterfall, an try to catch all the water in are hands. To us its impossible......But try, try, try we shall....

Are friend Mike has a HUGH waterfall in the words "I'll review you. But no crying"

Keep it up friend, I enjoy the chuckles...

This has been payed for by 2cents
From Trint

P.S.Trints qoute of the day
"Don't take life so serious, no one gets out alive anyway"
 Starz4Two
Msg: 490
Posted: 10/22/2006 2:57:08 PM
Mike, would love to have a man give me an honest review of my profile. Looking to improve things and if you can help, that would be great!

Thanks.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 491
Posted: 10/23/2006 3:40:42 AM
Ya know! If I had time to catch a waterfall. I'd go get an evian. Or a bucket.
Trint you are one of a kind in your profoundness. We need to dress you up like a monk.
You already got the hair for it!!

More reviews coming soon, Or to put it better, As soon as I feel like it!! lol
 Damn Heathen
Msg: 492
Posted: 10/23/2006 11:37:45 AM
Not to imply the opinion of another could ever matter to me, but I'll get in line. Also, I am willing to push, shove, overuse emoticons, and/or pretend I'm really hot if it'll get me to next up any quicker.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 493
Posted: 10/23/2006 3:06:48 PM
^^Like the attitude but it will not work. muhuhahahahaha
That doll looks just like you! Is your soul trapped in that thing?
I wouldn't want to lose that if I were you.

Right of the bat space this thing up!

@Cardreader you should be good.

@Protege next and very soon.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 494
Posted: 10/23/2006 3:28:59 PM
Love my protege,

Not too bad at all really. Chicks love bald guys, ever since Captain Picard ruled the galaxies with his bald head, savvy accent, And needlessly large spacecraft. Phalic? Perhaps.
I bet that thing had made in China stickers all over it.
Major points with the ladies if you could pull that accent off too.

I would eliminate the talk of spawn in 2 different states. Telling of daughters is one thing,But it's nobodys business what you have to deal with to see them. Ya know??
Both of you can talk about the meat and potatoes of the matter later.

Could use more interests.

Get rid of UNERLINE cooking UNDERLINE. Makes it sound like you really need someone, Anyone to please just cook for you. I'd get rid of all cooking talk cept the set your alarm off part. That was a little funny. You really touch the matter of food way too much!! Go buy some poptarts or something. Women don't like needy!!!

my my appears somewhere. Only need one my.

Spaced well spelled well. Punctuation? I couldn't tell ya!!lol Case and point^^^^^

Good luck ....mike
 lldivall
Msg: 495
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2006 5:35:51 PM
Hi Mike, hope you dont mind me asking??..I am on here for talk/email only..Not looking for any kind of r/ship, etc etc. I know some guys can be a bit thick sometimes, Could you please look at my profile, and tell me if you think I am sending out the wrong messege or something??. Coz something is not right with it??...I run 3 bars I tell them, do you think I need to come on here looking for a man??..Do the listen??..NO Cheers in advance.
 cyt48
Msg: 496
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2006 9:55:37 PM
Okay I'm a masochist so let me have it. Destroy my self-esteem. Send me into intensive therapy.I can take it.
 Damn Heathen
Msg: 497
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:37:12 PM
Candy? 2001 Space Odyssey on DVD? Triple distilled vodka? Work with me here, the hallowe'en parties start in three days and I really didn't think through that Cinderella costume before renting it...
 travelingtam
Msg: 498
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:49:06 PM
Hit me with your best shot! ;-)
 Sugar Factory
Msg: 499
Posted: 10/24/2006 10:22:35 PM
I want a review please. I've been attracting a lot of undesirables, not just on here. We'll just worry about here for now.

Thanks kindly,
Slick
 sngldad824
Msg: 500
Posted: 10/25/2006 2:36:13 AM
Well thanx man that didn't hurt as much as I thought it might.
I put the cooking as an intrest though because I like to cook. I don't want someone cooking for me. Well ok sometimes. But I have always been told women love a guy that can cook so thats why I've been learning.
But hey thanx again for getting to me.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'll review you. But no crying