Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'll review you. But no crying      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SoulDragon
Msg: 487
I'll review you. But no cryingPage 21 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Do me do me!!! lol wait a minute.....

I'll take a review :P
 vinlew
Msg: 488
view profile
History
I'll review you. But no crying
Posted: 10/21/2006 10:59:32 PM
hey you skipped me
 Phiber-optic Dreamer
Msg: 489
Posted: 10/22/2006 2:21:43 PM
We sit infront of the waterfall, an try to catch all the water in are hands. To us its impossible......But try, try, try we shall....

Are friend Mike has a HUGH waterfall in the words "I'll review you. But no crying"

Keep it up friend, I enjoy the chuckles...

This has been payed for by 2cents
From Trint

P.S.Trints qoute of the day
"Don't take life so serious, no one gets out alive anyway"
 Starz4Two
Msg: 490
Posted: 10/22/2006 2:57:08 PM
Mike, would love to have a man give me an honest review of my profile. Looking to improve things and if you can help, that would be great!

Thanks.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 491
Posted: 10/23/2006 3:40:42 AM
Ya know! If I had time to catch a waterfall. I'd go get an evian. Or a bucket.
Trint you are one of a kind in your profoundness. We need to dress you up like a monk.
You already got the hair for it!!

More reviews coming soon, Or to put it better, As soon as I feel like it!! lol
 Damn Heathen
Msg: 492
Posted: 10/23/2006 11:37:45 AM
Not to imply the opinion of another could ever matter to me, but I'll get in line. Also, I am willing to push, shove, overuse emoticons, and/or pretend I'm really hot if it'll get me to next up any quicker.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 493
Posted: 10/23/2006 3:06:48 PM
^^Like the attitude but it will not work. muhuhahahahaha
That doll looks just like you! Is your soul trapped in that thing?
I wouldn't want to lose that if I were you.

Right of the bat space this thing up!

@Cardreader you should be good.

@Protege next and very soon.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 494
Posted: 10/23/2006 3:28:59 PM
Love my protege,

Not too bad at all really. Chicks love bald guys, ever since Captain Picard ruled the galaxies with his bald head, savvy accent, And needlessly large spacecraft. Phalic? Perhaps.
I bet that thing had made in China stickers all over it.
Major points with the ladies if you could pull that accent off too.

I would eliminate the talk of spawn in 2 different states. Telling of daughters is one thing,But it's nobodys business what you have to deal with to see them. Ya know??
Both of you can talk about the meat and potatoes of the matter later.

Could use more interests.

Get rid of UNERLINE cooking UNDERLINE. Makes it sound like you really need someone, Anyone to please just cook for you. I'd get rid of all cooking talk cept the set your alarm off part. That was a little funny. You really touch the matter of food way too much!! Go buy some poptarts or something. Women don't like needy!!!

my my appears somewhere. Only need one my.

Spaced well spelled well. Punctuation? I couldn't tell ya!!lol Case and point^^^^^

Good luck ....mike
 lldivall
Msg: 495
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2006 5:35:51 PM
Hi Mike, hope you dont mind me asking??..I am on here for talk/email only..Not looking for any kind of r/ship, etc etc. I know some guys can be a bit thick sometimes, Could you please look at my profile, and tell me if you think I am sending out the wrong messege or something??. Coz something is not right with it??...I run 3 bars I tell them, do you think I need to come on here looking for a man??..Do the listen??..NO Cheers in advance.
 cyt48
Msg: 496
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2006 9:55:37 PM
Okay I'm a masochist so let me have it. Destroy my self-esteem. Send me into intensive therapy.I can take it.
 Damn Heathen
Msg: 497
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:37:12 PM
Candy? 2001 Space Odyssey on DVD? Triple distilled vodka? Work with me here, the hallowe'en parties start in three days and I really didn't think through that Cinderella costume before renting it...
 travelingtam
Msg: 498
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:49:06 PM
Hit me with your best shot! ;-)
 Sugar Factory
Msg: 499
Posted: 10/24/2006 10:22:35 PM
I want a review please. I've been attracting a lot of undesirables, not just on here. We'll just worry about here for now.

Thanks kindly,
Slick
 sngldad824
Msg: 500
Posted: 10/25/2006 2:36:13 AM
Well thanx man that didn't hurt as much as I thought it might.
I put the cooking as an intrest though because I like to cook. I don't want someone cooking for me. Well ok sometimes. But I have always been told women love a guy that can cook so thats why I've been learning.
But hey thanx again for getting to me.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 501
Posted: 10/25/2006 11:37:00 AM
I'm just not feeling it!! I may or may not do more in the future. Don't know and honestly do not care!!

If I were you, I'd direct my profile to Erik, If you really want a great review. Honestly! He is the best out there.
One or two of the lady reviewers I trust as well.

Trophyboyfriend is back, If you want that kind of review. Good Luck!
Course you better hurry before he gets banned again!! lol

Then their is some other dude whom just came back on a thread if you feel like being lied to. He'll tell you exactly what you want to hear. Which is what most of the whiney babies of POF want anyway. That's the easy way out, Isn't it?? Sorry that is not, Nor will ever be me. Actually I take that sorry back, Cause I am not!!!

Boring is boring, Slutty is slutty, Stupid is stupid, and hopeless is just that too. I call them like I see them. And I've never been one to sugar coat anything. Which means if you are one of these. A second opinion will almost never change the fact. I just tell you what I think. And never said I was here to lie. Paint the world gold if you want, It will never make it a better place to live!!! I've had it with some of you and I need a vacation!!!

Good Luck, Especially to the whiney a$$es, You will need it most!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buncha babies lol

To those that actually need help! Men and women.
I've given plenty of information on what you need to do to get yourself a mate. Can't tell you what pages, As reading my own thread over and over and over is growing very stale. But It's in there somewhere.
Confidence is everything!! Is the last piece of advice I can offer. Good Luck

I'm going fishing!!!

[Thread Closed/lateā„¢]
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'll review you. But no crying