Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'll review you. But no crying      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 truckerjohn1
Msg: 101
I'll review you. But no cryingPage 5 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
just to include my thoughts most woman say that there size is average, i drove all the way to barrie ont and met a whale lol!
 SDMan3
Msg: 102
I'll review you. But no crying
Posted: 6/30/2006 6:41:02 PM
Hey mike i updated and chaged some of my profile,I have yet to get better pics tho.
Let me knpw what you think.
 Devo
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/30/2006 8:21:48 PM
While we're waiting for MIke, why don't we review each others?

How bout it SDman? Do I have your permission to take on your profile? I hope so, I'm gonna

While I'm aware that you're probably not trying to appeal to guys, or less, guys like me. Here's my take, and what I think. First off, the tagline: I'm still fighting with this too, but what I can be sure of is that no girl wants to hear that you want to have 'some fun'. I know that you probably mean that in the purest of ways, but it's boring. Namely because everyone says they want to have fun. Especially the girls.

It's crazy, all this talk of fun.

Also, one thing that I find unappealling is your list of "I love" this and "I also" that. It doesn't look to appealling, talk in scenetence form, and switch up the starters. Instead of "I love the beach although I have not had much time to go lately" Switch it up to something that tell us what you like to do at the beach, make a joke about how you like getting sand in your shorts because you're a pervert that way.. Hah, whatever man, dress it up.

One thing that I really have trouble with on my page is eliminating negatives. It's tough not to instinctly second guess a comment that you just made, or 'just joke' a half wit comment that you wrote.

Don't do it. Stick by your sh*t, don't be a pushover. Despite being the hot coimmodity on dating websites, girls want to meet people who have opinions and stick by them. Here as much as in real life.

Now online dating could is totally different than real world meeting, but I'd like to think that these kind of skills can be applied to the keyboard as much as they can in person.
 Lux_Interior
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/30/2006 8:37:40 PM
Didn't see mine yet.
 homelessbum
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2006 8:38:56 PM
@Devo If you want to review people's profiles, start your own thread. In the meantime shut up, sit back, and try not to choke on the popcorn!

Cheers!
The Bum
 Sadie415
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/30/2006 9:43:02 PM
Yes, I wanna an honest review. I know it needs some work.
 Spelly
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/1/2006 6:18:23 AM
Sorry Devo...... I'll wait for Mike to get to mine......he seems to have a knack for this.
 Devo
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/1/2006 12:36:05 PM
Alright, suit yourselves. Let's just hope that the MIke has enough time for everyone, this list is getting pretty long
 mike919293949596
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/1/2006 3:36:32 PM
@Stop being so chatty, Your gonna get my thread deleted!!!!

Rocker Girl,

Btw, The speed of dark is nil. It's already there before light. Faster? No! Just first.
Decent attempt at humor though.

Quit smoking before it's to late, Few things are more unsexy than some women hacking up a lung at a bar. Maybe if she had hooks for hands too. H@#l, I'd pay to see that. lol
Your gonna end up sounding like Marges sisters on The Simpsons.

Profession, Helping people? Kinda like a modern day chick Jesus. lol

I personally liked most of your interests. I can't believe every one of those is blue.
Big Lebowski, That reminds me, Why do most women steal my clothes and movies? wtf man!!!
Why why why!!!????!?!?!?! lol

About me,
Kind of a well delivered, purposeful, rant. lol, Your reading speed goes up when you read it.
Good trick!! It will cling to the minds of the humans.

Things I like, not anything great, As entertaining as you are you can make something cool in there. But alright!

Dislikes, Put people who don't work, Due to the PC times we live, Less your talking about midgets. lol

Likes in a guy, Girls who like hockey to much on the next Oprah.

Half empty, Half full, ***Smacks glass across room*** What type is that?
I'll tell ya, A realist whom is tired of being annoyed by stupid questions. lol

Bonuses, The rock&roll lifestyle will make you old and wise quickly. But it's so much fun.

First Date,
How many times will the humans mention coffee?
Is it a conspiracy?
Is Jaun Baldez paying you people?***Starts loading spaceship to get the f$%k outta here***

Interesting facts,
lol, Very Original!!! And humorous! Quite cool.
Makes for a great ending.

Pics,
Blue tongue, Hmm, Not very sexy, but makes you look fun at least.
Other two are alright, Get a good one of you with some makeup on with a dress or something. lol

Impressions, Probably smarter than you appear. Not a stupid girl, Just young.

Good Luck.........Mike

mike919293949596
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/1/2006 5:51:27 PM
A dude named Victor who likes his hat

Nice guy looking, For nice girl. AAaaawwwwww, How Nice!!
***Kicks the neighbors puppy and spits on their window***

How do we know your a nice guy?
Do you have any references?

What kind of man doesn't smoke? lol

Going to be hard to find a women that doesn't want or have kids!
Hope you don't mind single moms, Less you hate kids altogether! Which could make you a babyhater. Babyhater lol

Interests,
Light Hiking? Wussy!!!!!

Just put Music or Heavy Metal, It will work for the search engine.
And you need all the help you can get!

Video Games, This I will guarantee. Divorce has skyrocketed since the birth of the very first Nintendo.
Few ladies I know are going to sit there while you get your jollies playing Madden 06
Become a man and leave your child-like possesions behind you.

Exploring??? Now your talking, No gameboy either!!!!!!!

About Me,
We know your 22.
Plumbing is a very good trade. I hope your a morning person.

Easy going and friendly, Like a spider sitting on a porch in the shade.

Does your mom know your messing around with your computer??

Ya know, As short as your profile is, Just redo about me, Before I go all willy nilly.

First Date,
Up for pretty much anything. Well I guess I would be too if I had such a staggering lack of imagination.
I would prey that someone would please pull me out of this mundane living h$#l of reading and getting sticky stuff off my keyboard.

What is light hiking anyway?? Walking across a field?

Impression, In all politeness I can muster in the mood i'm in. You don't want it!!!

Fun with pictures,
Pic with hat, Your teeth look yellow or bloodstained.
Blue sweatshirt pic, Please burn!! Skulky, If that's a word.
A man and a stick, It's a love story. Decent pic though
Tractor pic makes you look like your 400lb, Hey!! Where's my donuts????
Logs at feet pic, Body language makes you look challenged. LOOK AT IT!!!

I'm sorry I can't help it! This profile sucks!!! I'd get another review if I were you.
Just because, I don't even believe it can be this bad.
I'm probably wrong though and being harsh, but ya never know really. lol

good luck........Mike

TrevorĀ®
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/1/2006 9:01:25 PM
Ok, POFers, I'm back, after a 6 month hiatus. Slapped a new profile together n' everthin.

Would someone kindly rip on it?

Thx in advance...
 old_girl
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/1/2006 10:02:39 PM
Mike, rate my profile and tell me what wrong/right with it.
 page111
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/2/2006 1:54:32 AM
Hi id apprectiate a truthfull review. Thanks for taking the time. lol Dont worry im not a cryer
 canadian_princess
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/2/2006 5:41:34 AM
Alright I would like to hear a review of mine, can't wait!!
 OpieDopey
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 12:04:57 PM
whoa, the queue here is long, so may as well get in it, maybe by the time my prof comes up i might have something on it ..worth looking at, but, no guarantee.
 golf4life29
Msg: 116
Posted: 7/2/2006 8:28:57 PM
mike yes infact when you said there has got to be something wrong with pretty in pink...it is so...if u are actually looking at her profile look at all the pics they are different chicks...well she blew smoke up ur butt along with all the other men out there..she is a liar and there is probably not one thing that is true in there....look again
 mike919293949596
Msg: 117
Posted: 7/3/2006 11:12:35 AM
HHhmm. Someone lying on the internet??? Impossible!!!!! lol

I just wanna know, where's the girl with the oranges? lol, Good work though Sherlock.

I got two days off after today, I'm going to take a huge chunk out of this list.

Brace yourselves, I am in no mood and someone is definitly going to attempt suicide by the time I'm done. Remember kids, Cut length wise.

have a great night .... Mike
 partygal
Msg: 118
Posted: 7/3/2006 11:29:01 AM
Constuctive criticism is good. Review me please.
 jingram3
Msg: 119
Posted: 7/3/2006 11:36:28 AM
ok give me a try and ill take any suggestions you have for me.
alot of my problen i have on any of these sites is my job so give my profile the works and let me have it with both barrels if you do good i'll buy you a beer
 sterls06
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2006 12:18:42 PM
I just wanted to say that you do have a true penchant for words man. I hope that you're writing articles for a paper somewhere. And thanks for calling people out on THERE use of horrible grammar from time to time. Where did all of the grammar books go at anyway lol. I don't know how you find the time to do your reviews, but they are hilarious! Keep up the good work. And I know mine's lame, so you don't need to bother. Have a good one!
 sterls06
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2006 12:40:13 PM
Alright, scratch that. That wouldn't be a whole lot of fun now would it? Go ahead bro...
 RAM0N
Msg: 122
Posted: 7/3/2006 2:42:44 PM
Hey Mike, when you get some time go ahead and review my profile. Thanks.
 DawnaDarko
Msg: 123
Posted: 7/3/2006 3:25:47 PM
Review me please.
 whiteroses255
Msg: 124
I''ll review you. But no crying
Posted: 7/4/2006 3:10:47 AM
Mike, when you get the time would you review my profile please?
 lldivall
Msg: 125
view profile
History
I''ll review you. But no crying
Posted: 7/4/2006 6:09:28 PM
i know my profile is pathetic ??? but to be honest i have no intension off updating it either .i come on here too read the forums mainly .sometimes i talk to ppl ,sometime,s i dont .mike ?? read my profile hunni eh ?? coz you,l get a laugh if nothing else ,n before you tell me ?? it surprises even me ,how much mail i get coz off lack off interest that was put into it at the time .
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'll review you. But no crying