Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How to get a date on plentyoffish      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 100
How to get a date on plentyoffishPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I agree with Alexy.

Plenty of people these days don't have a home phone. We live via cell phone. And I'm sure that a lot of us still need to watch our daytime usage.
I can be quite a conversationalist. And when another conversationalist is on the other end??
Well the chat can simply go for hours and never end, save for one or the other, or both, simply just being exhausted or realizing that that list of "Things To Do" is not getting accomplished.

Using the internet, however, is usually using unlimited time. And with Yahoo, you can accomplish the same thing as with the phone. Plus, if you feel comfortable in knowing that the other person is about the right thing? Well, you can always click on that webcam and see each other in real time.

Phone numbers only need exchanging if it's apparent that something OFFLINE is desireable for BOTH parties.
No point in Plenty Of Fish having Plenty Of Phone Numbers!

I wouldn't want mine # appearing on some bathroom stall!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How to get a date on plentyoffish