Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Man-behaving-badly
Msg: 251
There are allways sharks that swim with the dolphins!Page 11 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
rosie4ever39

Don’t get me wrong for asking, I’m just curious how long did you date before you married this guy’s. Was part of the problem that you may have rushed into marriage or not giving yourself enough time to really know this guy.

No doubt what rosie went through is repugnant, there’s no excuse for physical abuse period. Not even if Eastside is of the mind that one can be driven to these types of actions and it may be the victim’s fault, no no my friend this is just wrong on so many levels.

Dating a jerk and an a$$hole is one thing this is a completely different story. The OP was dating a jerk A-hole and wants to kiss and tell because she didn’t see him for the jerk he was, you rosie and your children were victims of physical abuse and that is an actionable offence of the law. Totally different and post this all you want and with my blessing not even sure if he could take legal action in that case?
 My-Left-Foot
Msg: 252
Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?
Posted: 9/13/2006 10:03:57 PM
As far as I know Dolphins kill sharks,sometimes we get hurt in a relationship and don't feel it for a very long time, In my case it was sort of a double whammy,because my siblings made me watch my Mom die,then my only pen pal left me all alone...

Do I hate life??? kinda

Am I resentful of women??? kinda

Will I quit and never try again???

Well I'm here ain't I...

Every creature on earth creats Dung, dose the would stink???

Well in some places, YES it dose...

I would advise you to steer clear of The Stinkers in your life, but unfortunatly most gal's are atracted to real Big Time Dung Holes...

So just live your life and do what you must to stay just a little insane...
 HotLipsElvira
Msg: 253
Posted: 9/13/2006 10:36:25 PM
I would do it 100%!
 LovingAngel
Msg: 254
Posted: 9/13/2006 10:47:42 PM
I wouldn't waiste my time.Besides telling someone who falls for him wouldn't work.That person would have to find out for themselves.When people fall for people it is just hormones taking them over.
 spacemanspiffter
Msg: 255
Posted: 9/13/2006 11:02:56 PM
Maybe us fellas should think about doing the same thing. The jerkettes that is. I could and should but it is beneath me.

I thank you.
 EastSideEddie
Msg: 256
There are allways sharks that swim with the dolphins!
Posted: 9/14/2006 5:01:57 AM
My ex was the most vile, vicious woman on earth, but you know, I still would not post anything negative about her. Why? Because when people move on to a new situation they may be different than they were with you.

And THAT was all I meant in my posts. It is not ALWAYS the person. It is often the situation. How many of you took that to mean I condone violence in either direction I don't know, but the point is everybody divorced is in the disfavor of at least one person.

In my case, I am happy to let the next guy have his shot, and I anticipate that 2 years down the road she will mentally abuse him the same way she did me, but it isn't my place to post that anywhere.

People CAN bring out the worst in others. In many cases that is what happens when marriages fail. Why some of you women on this post immediately fast forwarded to physical abuse issues is beyond me. There is documentation of far too many cases where a man defended himself and HE was charged with abuse. It is not the norm, but you can not deny that it happens.

Wife #2 once came home drunk and attacked me with a big carving knife. Tell me your thoughts about what I should have done and then I will reply and tell you what happened.

This whole abuse issue goes two directions, just like any kind of confrontation does.
 rosie4ever39
Msg: 257
There are allways sharks that swim with the dolphins!
Posted: 9/14/2006 8:33:12 PM
We dated 8 years before getting married! It wasn't always bad until we got married then I became his property! Therere were signs to run while we were dating , but you think hey he is having a bad day! You think if only I stick it out then I can help make things better! When you are a person who helps people along the way, it is a hard habit to break!! Life is full of lessons and this is one I guess I needed to learn........... I Can do better! Not be so giving, and start reading the signs, when they are right in front of me!!!!!!
 babyspitter
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2006 2:48:01 PM
no i wouldn't sooner or later whatb goes around comes around .........his karma will get him in the end
 butterfly20
Msg: 259
Posted: 9/18/2006 3:39:30 AM
i would really like the world to know what a big lieing jerk he is
 blizzydodge68
Msg: 260
Posted: 9/18/2006 4:14:35 AM
Hi Bazooza! I believe the saying is. "What goes around, comes around" Karma has a way of sneaking up on someone. Instead of posting something bad about some a#@hole, just keep in mind that whatever this person did, they will get treated the same way by someone else down the road. That's the victory right there. Karma can be a b^%$ch sometimes. I'm sure there are some nice gentleman on this site, keep your head up you will find one eventually. Take care Bazooza!
 chocolaterouge
Msg: 261
Posted: 9/18/2006 4:28:25 AM
yues I have an ex that i met on here and its not just that he hurt me its that im sure hes done it before to other women.. I mean lies upon lies.. so yes I do think thats a good idea
 EastSideEddie
Msg: 262
Posted: 9/18/2006 4:32:08 AM

i would really like the world to know what a big lieing jerk he is

Maybe he would like the world to know what a mean, insensitive, overbearing, condescending, pompous, arrogant, irresponsible, frigid b!tch YOU are.

Now I don't know you and I have no way to know that you ARE any of the above, but the point is that I am sure the "he" in every one of these situations has an axe to grind too.

Maybe he should publish a critique of YOU, complete with name, address, phone number, license plate, financial information, where you go in your day to day life.... Tell everybody what he thinks is wrong with YOU. Fair is fair, right? If you did that to him, shouldn't he be allowed to vent HIS anger toward you somewhere?

See how this could backfire?

Move forward wiser from the bad experience and don't be juvenile. It didn't work out. Maybe he WASN'T lying. Maybe you just wanted to think he was. Nobody knows nut him.

Move on to the next case. You appear to have a lot to offer. Just find someone who appreciates you and never look back.
 luckybushpilot
Msg: 263
Posted: 9/18/2006 5:27:50 AM
Im a jerk. I try to have sex with as many women as I possibly can. I'll say and do whatever it takes to get what I want (within the law). I probably won't call you for a second date unless it's very convenient. THERE!!!!! NOW I SAVED YOU THE TROUBLE OF PUTTING ME ON A WEBSITE!!!!
 vrb1955
Msg: 264
Posted: 9/18/2006 5:48:04 AM
There is such a website. Another poster mentioned it here . It a good place to also get

Good advise on dating and relationships

Posting an offender's name and city location serves as a warning to others . It's like

preparing for a major snowstorm or hurricane ..you can heed the warning or ignor it.
 EastSideEddie
Msg: 265
Posted: 9/18/2006 6:10:37 AM
Yes there is such a website. It has been challenged in the past and hid under the blanket of the 1st Amendment.

That's the same amendment that allows the KKK to hold rallies.

Posting anything defamatory or derrogatory about someone just because you have a low opinion of them is juvenile and classless. It is not your place to be the guardian and "warn" anybody about anything.
 corsetsme
Msg: 266
Posted: 9/18/2006 6:23:08 AM
In a heartbeat....If I could just spare one person the BS lies I fell for I would feel I had someone a huge favor....I can only hope what goes arond comes around for him.
 PrinSENSE
Msg: 267
Posted: 9/18/2006 6:33:27 AM
Nope. That's childish and immature. I have actually had some conversations with people on this site, and when I politely tell them I am not interested for whatever reason, they don 't get it and get all bent out of shape, and get nasty ("Oh, are you too good for me??"). To them, I am being mean and unfair I guess, and that could possibly lead them to post untrue things about me on a website, when in fact, not actually what happened. Not a good idea at all. Three sides to each story, his, hers and the truth.
 tpdbaby
Msg: 268
Posted: 9/18/2006 6:35:55 AM
heck my ex is on here he is still currently married to me and has been married twice before which should have sent off warning signals to begin with.....i agree sometimes not saying anything is best but sometimes you just cant help it....like the two before me he tells everyone it was my fault that he left....well hopefully someone else dont fall for his lies...
 grannybeth
Msg: 269
Posted: 9/18/2006 6:50:18 AM
My opinion on this matter, if anybody cares, is that you need to move on. Relationships are good and bad and just because he is jerky to you, doesn't mean he will be to somebody else. I just think it is a waste of time and energy. Put all that energy into making yourself happy!
Just my 2 cents, if it's worth that much !
 stoneangelxz
Msg: 270
Posted: 9/18/2006 7:01:06 AM
Live and learn......
He's no longer your problem, move on....
 grannybeth
Msg: 271
Posted: 9/18/2006 7:05:46 AM
I have to agree with calling the police and reporting any violence. He should be in jail if he hurt you. Not only will exposing him on a website be useless, if he is dangerous, it could be deadly! If he has abused you in some way, get him arrested and keep yourself safe.
 dreambird
Msg: 272
Posted: 9/18/2006 7:06:21 AM
Kinda of repetative I know...but

LET IT GO..MOVE ON...What goes around eventually comes around as they say...
 dreambird
Msg: 273
Posted: 9/18/2006 7:10:20 AM
[Maybe he should publish a critique of YOU, complete with name, address, phone number, license plate, financial information, where you go in your day to day life.... Tell everybody what he thinks is wrong with YOU. Fair is fair, right? If you did that to him, shouldn't he be allowed to vent HIS anger toward you somewhere?]

EXACTLY!
 grannybeth
Msg: 274
Posted: 9/18/2006 7:12:55 AM
I have to agree with EastSide. When relationships end, sometimes they are messy. And I also agree that the situation has a lot to do with the way somebody behaves. As I said before, I think moving on is for the best for everyone concerned. I don't want to be in a relationship with somebody who only is about past bad realtionships. We have all had our hearts broken at one time or another. You cry, you feel bad, then you move on. Maybe I am being insensitive but I have decided not to dwell on the past and I feel much better. Now, if there is some kind of abouse, then you get the law invoved, not the computer police!
 shanababes
Msg: 275
Posted: 9/18/2006 7:17:55 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!
I would appreciate, that other women would too- as it could save alot of heartache/debt/confussion!!
I did post a testimonial, on here about my last boyfriend- whom i met on here, to act only as a warning to other women who may be thinking of becoming romantically involved with him, if after reading it they choose to dive in- up to them, but, if were me, i would heed the warning, and respect it, as 1 sister to the next!
If i chose to go ahead, it would only be to see for myself....each to their own!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?