Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 to_sassy_4u
Msg: 26
Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?Page 2 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
i agreee with pssst and others on most of what has been said. there is no proof over words on the net or ids..they are so changeable. i have and am dealing with a x who should have his a$$ busted....for the horrid things he has done to his kids and my mother and a couple of other dear friends in person and on the net. yes they are all females who thought they could trust him...(except the kids)

will it do any good...not at all....he has more ids than a rainbow has colors. they get thier own in the end. yes i b*tch and moan over guys and thier actions when they do things i dont approve of or get my feelings hurt.

but at the same time i accept the responsibility for my own stupidity(not always willingly). ignoring signs of red flags or thinking he couldnt be doing that...i am just feeling insecure etc..all the fake excuses. but in the end its our own gullibility that keeps it going after the first sign. we cant blame anyone but ourselves for allowing it to keep on.

getting played takes 2.....no one can get played unless you allow yourself to get played/abused in the over all end.

to each thier own to learn what people are about....just because he is a jerk with you doesnt mean he will be the day he actually finds someone who he actually cares enough to change over.
 blissful surrender
Msg: 27
Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?
Posted: 6/16/2006 6:25:50 PM
I believe that players should be outted. I believe that pedifiles should be publisized. I believe that employers who mistreat their employees should be held accountable. I believe that bullies should be re-educated. These are all circumstances of abuse whether mental, emotional, or physical. This should not be disregarded. Very good forum!!!!!!
 bazooza
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/16/2006 6:33:33 PM
What are you saying, to_sassy_4u? If he hurt you it's your fault? I mean how in the world would you not let anyone trick or hurt you in any way? I understand that fool me twice - shame on me part. But what about fool me once part? Where's justice for that one. What if your all-nice boyfriend takes a swing at you for no reason and storms out of the room? Or calls you names during an argument? How is that your fault for not protecting yourself? How can you see something like this coming and block it before it happens? If he did the wrong thing - it's his fault and he should be accountable for it one way or another, shouldn't he? And all this stuff about faulse allegations... Give me a break! I've never met a person creating a story about wrong doing. All the stories come from hurt feelings. Nobody makes them up, nobody!
 psssst
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/16/2006 6:44:12 PM
If he did the wrong thing - it's his fault and he should be accountable for it one way or another, shouldn't he?

Not one way or another; within the confines of the law. That is the mature way to handle this.

I've never met a person creating a story about wrong doing. All the stories come from hurt feelings. Nobody makes them up, nobody!

They may stem from hurt feelings, but sympathy has a way of causing perceptions to be skewed and stories to be exaggerated.

Just because you haven't met someone that has fabricated a story of wrong doing, doesn't mean they don't exist.
 tonyjb
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/16/2006 6:47:57 PM
yes you should tell this is my partners profile but he does not get up early enough in the morning to out smart me and he is going to pay and this is just the beginning as i have just found out hope you all have better luck than me tres
 blissful surrender
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/16/2006 6:56:55 PM
People often view the victim as the one in the wrong. People get used and hurt all the time, accept it. WRONG! "He she just has not met someone they care about enough to make them change." It's about morals and respect. Tell your partner that they are not the one for you, don't cheat and hurt.
 Tempestuous woman
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/16/2006 7:01:48 PM
The more women that say they would do it, the more accountable players will become for the risks and damage they impose upon their partners. This works!
 classycowgirl
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/16/2006 7:04:32 PM
Yes I defiantely would. Considering he is an internet casanova and is playing games with several women at one time. I would love to find a place to let everyone know what a lowlife he is. Plus he lives with a woman and she supports him.
 scrapman128
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/16/2006 7:05:32 PM
Bazooza; You got to be kidding!! No one makes up these stories!!! Do you come from a different planet??? Watch the news about about out of control teens accusing their parents of abuse when they cannot get they way. It has destroyed lives.

Having worked for the courts, the crap people come out with and expect people to believe it goes on everyday. I seen people's lives distroyed by the ex, loss of job and everything else, only to have the ex come out later and say, I was angry so I made it up to get even.

I have been victimized myself by people making up stories. Anyone thinking for a moment people do not make up false allegations are out of touch with reality. Everyone tells the truth??? There would be no need for a court system. Get Real!!!
 to_sassy_4u
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/16/2006 7:06:18 PM
baz...where did i ever say the first time???

the first time he does it is the first time its a red flag...is what i said. after that its that person's own responsibility for their acceptance of the bad behavior..abuse of any sort.

when i said my own stupidity...example...a guy i was dating a few weeks...was a sweet, caring..adoring guy towards me and my daughter . did i ever doubt he was abusive..nope..never had a sign of it. adored and bent over backwards for his mother etc.

at the hotel 1 nite..a guy was abusing his g/f...he stood up for her...and we left instead of him getting into a physical fight.

i ended up getting the attack he wanted to put on the abusive guy. we got to my place he turned on me and went crazy... would i have seen it coming at me..nope...

yeah he got thrown out...my stupidity hit a week later when he called saying he was sorry etc etc,..was gullible.yup...i believed his line.....a week later same thing..he freaked on me again for no reason over someone else pissing him off.

this is what i was saying acceptance over being used/played/abused...i went against my better judgement and forgave him to get it again.

no one can see the first attack or assault coming when we trust someone we are dating or a partner to,...but we are all responsible for it the 2nd time
 Joe Boxer Girl
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/16/2006 7:20:59 PM
Yes...
My last LTR is on a website but not to worn others. I didn’t put him there, the police did.
But if there was a site like the one you are talking about...I think I would...not for vindictive reasons but to warn other women.
 diviny
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/16/2006 7:25:30 PM
would i ? i think the question is where would i begin! he thinks he has the right to break my heart.....your damn right im going to tell the wourl! he doesnt deserve any better!
 SummerzReign
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/16/2006 7:26:06 PM
Absolutely Not! Nooooo, Never!
I've had my share of relationships, none lasted forever but no matter how it ended I don't
think any of it should be posted as an advertisemt indicating that anyone involved was a
"jerk". Uhhh ohhh ... what if ... (maybe they think I'm a jerk)?? hmmmm ...
Reign

missmom781
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2006 8:47:29 PM
absolutely not. Look it's like this, my ex and i arent together because nothing was working, why would i want to rip him apart for that? hell meet some one else that he can work things with and hell be happy, why should i try to ruine him? I am not a childish person nor am i a bitter one i always wish my exs good things, regaurdless of how terrible our relationship may have been. I am by no means innocent, and I wouldnt want them making me look bad. Do unto others ....
 ~AlbertazAngel~
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/17/2006 12:40:01 AM
nope not really.. i`m sure my ex is doing a good enuff job on his own..
 Awesomeone54
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2006 1:23:28 AM
I would never lose my dignity that way. If it doesn't work out, at least leave with your dignity. Revenge doesn't help and that mentality contributes to men's fear that we women have all become bitter and cynical. Esp. women over 30 or 40, who have been through it all.....

Let the guy be a jerk.....you know you are walking away with dignity...which puts a little bounce in your step and certainly is more appealing to the opposite sex than a revenge seeking bitter woman....so will be easier to get another chance to get it right.

Remember....if the guy is a jerk...that makes you look like that behavior is okay and you aren't mad that he was a jerk...sounds like you are mad cuz he's not still YOUR jerk.

Just be happy you are away from him IF he really was a jerk! You go, girl!
 amanda1986
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/17/2006 2:07:25 AM
I would tell people, why con and lie. what a bad life they must have.
its like this guy at work conned money out of me .
He wasnt exactly my boyfriend but, he was acting as thoughs he was
going to ask me out.
poor deluded me, still never mind ,there are plenty of fish in the sea .
ha ha .
 ThrobbinWood
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/17/2006 2:42:21 AM
Depending on the laws of the land you're in, you could open yourself up to civil and criminal charges depending on what you say about the ex if mentioned by name. Slander, libel, defamation of character, etc..... .
 MsAphrodite
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/17/2006 6:44:41 AM
If the allegations or statements can be proved in evidence, be that emails, letters, witnesses, diaries kept of said events etc etc then no slander, libel or defamation can be alleged.

At least where I come from...
 Lnstarkiss
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/17/2006 8:19:04 AM
Yep, as long as I could offer proof (emails, canceled checks,pics. or background checks, etc.) of my claims. It's too easy to be angry and libel another person, when all you really wanted to do was vent.
 Indigo Rose
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/17/2006 8:44:13 AM
Naww WHY???...reflecting on past failures can be harmful to YOUR self image
 Coastergal
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2006 8:45:32 AM
NO.............. I wouldn't want to hurt someone..........
Breakups are hard enough..... sad enough................

I might post about the hurt or pain and dealing with it........... but no need to bash someone... I am actually pretty lucky... I think I've only dated ONE REAL jerk.... but I realized I don't think he likes ANY woman! That saying is true.... about them needing to like their mothers!
 KILLERDOGSMOOCH
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/17/2006 8:54:16 AM
No, I think it makes it worst. One thing we learned is people are stubborn and if you push them they will push back harder. HEAL and not make it worst.
 sillyatheart3
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/17/2006 9:18:30 AM
THE REASON I POST MY LIFE WITH MY EX.. IS SO OTHERS WILL LEARN FROM THIS.. IT IS NOT TOO HURT HIM.. IT IS NOT TELLING ANYONE IN THE WORLD WHO HE HIS.. LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS OR ILLNESS.. BUT IT IS TOO HELP THAT ONE PERSON WHO IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING.. AND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHO ARE IN THE SAME BOAT.

THERE ARE MANY MEN HOW HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH CANCER WITH THERE WIFES OR GRILFRIENDS.. AND HAVE LOST THEM DO TO IT.. ..

I DONT JUST POST HIS LIFE .... I POST MY LIFE AND MY PROBLEMS ALONG WITH IT.. I POST THE MEN I DATE. I POST THE DATES THAT FAIL.. OR THE LIFE SITUATION I HAVE BEEN IN...

THE POSTS ARE TO HELP OTHERS.. TO HAVE A OPION ON THEM.. IT IS TO BE YOURSELF.. FOR OTHERS TO GET TOO KNOW YOU AND FOR SOME.. THEY FOLLOW YOU AROUND AND LEARN WHAT YOU HAVE TOO SAY.. THEY LEARN YOUR PERSONALTY.. THEY LEARN YOUR PAIN, YOUR FEARS, YOUR HAPPYNESS, THEY LEARN ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LIFE.. AND

IN THE END.. IF THY LIKE OR CAN DEAL WITH WHAT YOUR WORLD IS LIKE.. THEY GO TO YOUR PROFILE AND WRITE YOU A LETTER TELLING YOU THAT THEY WANT TO MAKE A DATE WITH YOU... THEY WANT YOU TO BE A PART OF THERE LIFE AND NOW THAT THEY UNDERSTIAND YOU... THEY WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY..

WELL MY DEAR.. SO I WILL POST MY MY RELATIONSHIPS.. WITH MY EX'S ALL 9 OF THEM SINCE I WAS 14TEEN YRS OLD.. SINCE WE HAVE 18YRS TO 70YR OLDS ON THIS SITE.. WE HAVE EVERY KIND OF CAREER.. WE HAVE EVERY KIND OF DEATH OF A PARTNER, DEVORICE, RAPES, BEATINGS, SUICIED, DRUGS ADDITIONS, SEX OFFENDERS, BI-POILERS,- AND THE LIST WILL GO ON.. GAYS, LESBIANS, CROSSDRESSORS, TRANSVIXTICES, KINKY FEDISHES, MEN WHO ONLY WANT SEX AND NOTHING BUT SEX..

LAST OF LEAST THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO REALLY WANT TO FIND LOVE.... ARE ON THIS SITE TO FIND THE LOVE THE SOULMATE, THE PERSOSN OF THERE DREAMS.

AND OUT OF ALL OF THIS.. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FIND THE ONE PERSON..
TO LOVE THEM TO DEAL WITH THERE LIFE..

AND IF ONE OF MY LIFE SITUATIONS FROM THE PAST EXPERIANCES HELPS JUST ONE PERSON ON THIS SITE.. THEN.. YES, I WILL POST MY EX' AND IF HE IS ON THIS SITE WITCH HE IS THEN IT IS HIS OWN DAMN FAULT BECOUSE HE DESTROYED THE LOVE I HAD FOR HIM BY BEING SELFISH AND WITH HOLDING SEX BECOUSE OF A COMPUTER.. SO HE AND I LOST IN THE END..

DO YOU SIR KNOW HOW MANYMEN ARE DESTROYING THERE RELATIONSHIP.. BECOUSE OF THE COMPUTER.. THEY SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON IT.. SO IF I PLASTER THIS MABY ONE MAN WILL WAKE THE HECK UP AND STOP.... AND GO AND TAKE HIS WIFE OUT AND MAKE LOVE TOO HER TOO NIGHT AND NEVER ALLOW THE COMPTER TO BE A PART OF THERE LIFE AGAIN.. BURN THE DAMN THING AND GO LIVE YOUR LIFE.. MY EX WOULD WAKE UP AT 5 AM IN THE MORNING.. AND NOT GET OFF THE COMPUTER UNTILL 11PM.. TO HAVE SEX.. THEN GET BACK ON IT AT 1PM UNTILL 3PM.. AND THEN UP AT 5 AGAIN.. MONDAY THOUGH SUNDAY... WHO LOST IN THE END. MY WOUNDERFUL MAN.. THE LOST THE MOST AMAZING WOMEN HE EVER HAD IN HIS LIFE ALL BEOUSE OF A COMPUTER..

I WANT OTHER TO LEARN.. I AM A FULL TIME TEACHER OF ALL TRAIDS.. BUT MOSTLY OF THE MANS HEART.. I AM TEACHING MEN AND WOMEN ON THIS SITE THAT THEY THEMSELFS ARE MISSING OUT ON LIFE.. SO AGAIN YES... I WILL TELL THE WORLD.. ABOUT MY PROBLEMS AND MY PAST LIFE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LET IT ALL GO.. I WILL TALK ABOUT IT UNTILL I DIE.. FOR I HELP KIDS LEARN AND GET ON WITH THERE LIFE. TO FORGIVE.

I HELP MEN WHO LIVE IN THE PAST AND CAN NOT GET ON WITH THERE LIFE WHO ARE STUCK.. I GIVE THEM ADVICE.. AND SOME MOVE ON .. OTHERS STAY IN THERE SELFPITTY.. MAMA GIGGLES../ JEWELS.
 Lnstarkiss
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/17/2006 9:30:57 AM
I'm considered to be open minded and responsive to reason, but I just don't get it. How the heck is it immature, revengeful, or healing to allow a scam artist free reign? If you have parted ways with a partner by mutual agreement, then by all means, move on. But if you have been scammed of your time or money and can prove it, is it even socially responsible to not become actively involved in prevention? Most men or women who have been scammed out of money do not seek resolution through the legal system because of embarrassement. There are no laws to protect against violations of your time or emotions. I don't advocate slander or libel, but what man or woman wouldn't want to at least know the risks they are taking?
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?