Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 larwilliams
Msg: 176
Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?Page 8 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Personally, I feel such a web site would mainly only aid vindictive girls who are dumped and want to hurt a guy's reputation. Ever have a dumped girl completely make up sh*t about you and tell everyone within 10 miles? Do you really want these people to have a tool to defame your character in front of millions?

I sure as hell don't.

Most guys would have no use for these sites, as we normally deal with rejection better in general, so we go out with friends and meet NEW people (instead of dwelling on the losers who left us).

Someone want to pass me the flame retardant(??) suit now? thanks lol
 civic05
Msg: 177
Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?
Posted: 6/29/2006 8:22:27 PM
women if you really want to ruin a mans reputation just black list the jerk on www.dont date him girl.com
 josiemac
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2006 9:35:47 PM
No, I wouldn't post it on a website but I would make sure any woman my ex gets involved with knows about him so they will know what they will be getting themselves into.
 Jen43207
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2006 1:16:40 AM
Viola! Simple solution, less costly and less exposing than taking legal action~

Is there information on the Internet about you that you'd rather others didn't see? Are search results for your name scaring off potential employers and love interests and stopping old friends from contacting you? In the past, there was nothing you could do about this terrible situation.

Introducing EraseMeNow.com, the solution to your problems. You might not be able to remove the harmful content from the Internet, but you can alter search results returned for your name. That's where EraseMeNow.com comes in. Using our worldwide network of over 50 distinct sites, we add extra content to the Internet that then shows up in search results for your name. Blog postings, forum comments, guest book entries and more all containing your name and random English text. All of our sites are optimized to be returned high up in search results, thereby displacing any harmful content that would otherwise have been returned.

Protect your future and restore your good name online today!

See Example

Yes, Erase Me Now!
$4.95 10 Items
$9.95 25 Items
$19.95 100 Items

What will they think of next?
 Jen43207
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2006 2:17:01 AM
Cntrydancer~ "Kinda opens you up for a law suit....documented, dated, posted, public.

How much for a deformation of character? What about liable for confidentiality?"

My advice to would be "Jerk" message board posters, do some research on the issues of Defamation of Character etc. It is my opinion that defamation of character may be quite difficult for the plaintiff (the one filing the claim) to prove, as "truth" (I'd seek the legal definition for this) is considered to be an absolute defense against a defamation of Character suit. Note also, if "claimed" slanderous and/or libelous statements are expressed as an "opinion" (might want to get the legal definition for this one also to cyob) and not as fact, they may be considered inadmissible. Then, there is the matter of legal fees and that MOST attorney's are not apt to take on this type of case on a fee-contingency basis.
 bazooza
Msg: 181
Posted: 6/30/2006 8:31:26 PM

Many years ago I dated a woman...She tells me she is married, still with her husband. So I tell her I am not into married women and she should have told me before any of this went on. I showed her the door...

How dare you treat her this way?! You are such a jerk! How dare you kick her out?! She is a woman for God sakes. A vulnerable lost confused lonely woman, whose husband is obviously is blind to her feelings and is not fulfilling her emotional needs, which he should. There is no one woman who'd cheat or do nasty thing to a man if he was a stong character, didn't let her hurt herself, listened well, provided for her and romanced her.

It goes to ALL you "nice guys" and "winers" out there. Oh, I was so nice and she was so bad to me. Are you kidding me? So YOU are the victims?! You? The MAN? Are you kidding me?

I would never EVER date a guy who's COMPLAINING about his ex. You hear me, girls? NEVER! Is you pussies were not JERK jerks then you are just weak pussies incapable of making tough choices and getting your women out of critical and dangerous situations, that's all. You must be cowards too for letting a WOMAN mistreat you, a MAN. Are you kidding me? I'm not dating ANY guy who posted feedbacks hear.

Ok, I take the JERK label back. But I do want to know about PUSSIES too, cause they are no true Men either!
 scrapman128
Msg: 182
Posted: 6/30/2006 8:59:33 PM

How dare you treat her this way?! You are such a jerk! How dare you kick her out?! She is a woman for God sakes. A vulnerable lost confused lonely woman, whose husband is obviously is blind to her feelings and is not fulfilling her emotional needs, which he should. There is no one woman who'd cheat or do nasty thing to a man if he was a stong character, didn't let her hurt herself, listened well, provided for her and romanced her.

I just pointed out on another thread about bashing all men. In this thread you are bashing all men and women.

Are you saying that all women are weak and pathetic and cannot look after themselves unless a man is there not to let her hurt herself?????

You really need help, your posts are nothing more than pathetic dribble.

Have another drink!
 sweetpotato
Msg: 183
Posted: 6/30/2006 9:13:55 PM
i was looking at a website today that has cheaters listed and i have seen their profile on pof. i am surprised you can do that. i sure wouldnt want to be the man listed as the cheater. those are some scorned women. the site even has their real name listed.
 bazooza
Msg: 184
Posted: 6/30/2006 9:20:46 PM

Are you saying that all women are weak and pathetic and cannot look after themselves unless a man is there not to let her hurt herself?????

Nope, that's incorrect interpretation. I expect Men to be strong (generally stronger than women) physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc. etc. I expect a REAL MAN to be a leader, not a winer. All men who do not qualify to be called Mature and Great character - not good enough for a relationship with a woman. I'm very proud to say that I found a Man fits to my standard - my dear husband. I wish more girls held their standards as high as I do. I'm sorry - you don't measure up to them yet.

You really need help, your posts are nothing more than pathetic dribble.

I'm flattered. Thank you for your input
 scrapman128
Msg: 185
Posted: 6/30/2006 9:30:53 PM

(generally stronger than women) physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc. etc.

Again you are saying women are weak, not equal.

More dribble
 bazooza
Msg: 186
Posted: 6/30/2006 10:40:58 PM

Again you are saying women are weak, not equal.

Not weak. But yes, generally weaker, especially physically and emotionally. Not equal for sure. It's a fact. They need to be cared for and protected, because we are the ones producing people and taking care of them when they are little. We are also the ones who are dealing with hormons jumping up and down every month and real physical pain associated with it that Men tend to ignore. And boy did I forget to mention HOW MUCH and HOW LONG it hurts to give birth and breastfeed!

It's sad that it's a surprise for many people that women and men are different. The difference begins when we are still embios. Different hormont affect our development and our brain are wired differently. We are made for different jobs and therefore we are different by nature. Only those people who understand the difference and accept it get along well. I hope you learn more about it and become one of those people soon. Good books: "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus" by John Gray, "Bringing up boys" by James Dobson, and "Relationship Rescue" by Phil McGraw. Good luck!
 scrapman128
Msg: 187
Posted: 6/30/2006 11:04:06 PM

Not weak. But yes, generally weaker

Again women are weaker, not equal

More dribble!
 bazooza
Msg: 188
Posted: 6/30/2006 11:22:25 PM
You got it right this time! Good job!
 Bigger Guy
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2006 11:24:48 PM
2 wrongs don't make a right / 2 moral wrongs don't make a moral evening of things / and an opinion is just an opinion ..... until you put it in print or on line ... it then becomes valid evidence.
 scrapman128
Msg: 190
Posted: 6/30/2006 11:30:45 PM
Na, I think everyone will see how all over the map her posts are. Just needed a good laugh.

She changes her view throughout the thread. Then back again.
 ctrydancer
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2006 8:52:59 AM
Jen....sounds like a bunch of kids not grown up!!! Nah nah nah nah

Why would I warn anyone of a cheating husband??? I cry for what we had and not what I lost. Good riddence, have fun. What goes around comes around.

As far as legal ramifications, it is always a possibility even when you within the law there is always some sort of loop hole to come back and bite you in the butt! Not worth it! If the jerk wants to cheat and thinks he's better off in greener pastures....chances are it was made with manure
 Princess0169
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2006 9:29:55 AM
I've actually done a webpage about my ex when I was
in my teens lol but no its not a good idea
I write about how screwed up my currently guy and I am..
is but
I'd never put anyone down to much to the online world stuff like that can
somehow come back to bite you in the ass,=karma I'm well known online to some so I have to be careful in a sense
 Lnstarkiss
Msg: 193
Posted: 7/1/2006 10:47:06 AM
An integral part of karma is intent of actions. If you tell the world only because of anger, hurt feelings, or a bruised ego, your intent is revenge. But, if you knew a person had an STD, and was persuading people to have unprotected sex, if you knew a person "borrowed" money and never paid it back, if you knew a person was promising marriage only as a tool for self-gratification, if you knew a person was married and representing themselves as single, or if you knew a person was concealing a facet of their personality that could potentially place another in a dangerous or compromising situation, by taking no action, you are interjecting negative karma into your own life. Immaturity is revenge, maturity is accepting responsibility for our place on earth. I wonder if the young man who faced tanks on Tiananmen Square feared legal repercussions for standing alone in his belief for human rights? Most acts of courage do not become banner headlines. It is the individual who lights one candle to help guide another in the midst of darkness.
 a_mere_minion
Msg: 194
Posted: 7/1/2006 11:01:06 AM
an earlier post suggested...
["We're all allowed to be a bit vindictive and immature now and then, eh?"]

It sounds like you're trying to say something helpful here, but in reality, this is the same POV held by the man who is at question in this post. To act with motive vindictively, as though we are in some way entitled, is not only immature and reflexive, it is the same ignorance that has left the OP with some dirt to dig through for awhile.

-No, we're not allowed to all be vindictive and immature now and then.
 bazooza
Msg: 195
FORUM STATICTICS SUMMARY
Posted: 7/1/2006 3:56:07 PM
Hey, what a great forum! Thanks to all of you for posting your opinion.

To summary the statistics on women's replies only

Like the idea, would do something like that, support: 35
Find it wrong, wouldn't do it, don't see the point in it: 37

So it's kind of 50x50. So with 72 total the error would be about 8. With 35-8 it means that at least 27 of 72 women, or about 38%, would definitely expose those who mistreated them and lack character. Wow! A third of women would do it.

I didn't count those who didn't see a point, but didn't protest the idea either. There is a chance they make up their mind and join those who'll do it later if it does show positive results.

I'm very happy about the result here. Even a third is a big force if women unite in their efforts. All we need now is the website... Hold on, JERKS, here we come!

So long!
 cuteashell32
Msg: 196
Posted: 7/1/2006 6:03:14 PM
Deffinately not only does it get the feelings out it also warns others that the jerk is on the loose. My jerk said he loved me and would take care of me forever. Now here I am writing about him. I kicked him out and ya, I do miss him now, he broke my heart and my confidence and the ability to trust others. Now I have a daughter who is mad at me because he's not there, bills I can;t pay, and I still miss him. And the crazy part is, I'd probably take him back in a heartbeat!! Stupid eh??!!
 bazooza
Msg: 197
websites to all
Posted: 7/3/2006 5:13:08 AM
I just found out that there are already websites that do what many planned to:

www.dontdatehimgirl.com - www.manhaters.com -www.datingpsychos.com - www.screwedcentral.com - www.ripoffreport.com - and www.youareatarget.com
 Headbanger Prince
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2006 11:14:03 AM
I would just like to say that mean people are icky.
 kittenbites2
Msg: 199
Posted: 9/10/2006 8:52:12 PM
umm maybe, it depends on how bad it turned out , if he cheated on me or used me then yes i would want other girls to know that, they are not safe from him just dont want other girls to get hurt like i did
 cdnsailor1986
Msg: 200
Posted: 9/11/2006 2:26:04 PM
I know you said ladies only....
but if I had an opportunity to make a post about what a stupid slut my ex-girlfriend is.... I'd do it in a heart beat
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?