Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ajhenderson
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?Page 9 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Maybe you shouldn't date a hurtful person.
 Ms 2 Independent
Msg: 202
Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?
Posted: 9/11/2006 4:44:03 PM

Maybe you shouldn't date a hurtful person.

I must have missed the neon "hurtful" sign flashing above their head.

I wouldn't post any of my ex's on a site like that, and if I found out that a guy I was dating had posted his ex on a similar site, I'd probably be the next person posted by them. lol They probably don't need more of a reason than being broken up with, and most of the people who post on those sites can probably spin a tall tale.

I'm not entirely above being vindictive .... I just have better ways of going about it.
 That Guy Him
Msg: 203
Posted: 9/11/2006 4:51:58 PM
The other sweet thing about those sites is that all the guys who want to avoid the drama of bad breaker-uppers can also go there and find out who not to date. Win-win for everyone! Woo hoo!
 Darlin51
Msg: 204
Posted: 9/11/2006 4:58:19 PM
DEFINITELY!!! There is a website that reports jerks ...... manhaters.com

Adding my most recent jerk ... 'gator' on single.me ..... cheater, liar, manipulator ...... LOOK OUT LADIES! He is out to get whatever he can from you and knows how to 'sweet talk.'

If there are any other ways we can warn each other, please let me know.....
 braveandfun
Msg: 205
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:03:46 PM
NO... life is too short. Move on
 naughtywhispers
Msg: 206
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:07:00 PM
Hey Ladies

If you want the world to know what a louse your ex is...go to "dont date him girl".com

You can voice your issues there.....and it allows him a chance to respond if he chooses......last time I checked...no man had lol.......hmmmmmmmm..wonder what the could mean......
 jshania5117
Msg: 207
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:16:30 PM
Yes i have, because I thought the new girl should know all the groosome details of how he was a player he was. it was so funny when he saw it and the demanded i take it off of there so i left it up there for a longer amount of time since he "demanded" i take it off. hilarious. do it some people think they own you.. remember you own the right to your opinion and your words and feelings and how you express them is up to you
 That Guy Him
Msg: 208
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:17:31 PM

last time I checked...no man had lol.......hmmmmmmmm..wonder what the could mean......

Probably that they're too busy with their new girlfriend to bother wasting time on a site like that. hmmmmmmmmm
 sunflower65
Msg: 209
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:22:29 PM
Yes, I have been and it feels great, I was so taken by mr. Charmin THE TOAD,
8 yrs and he leaves me and tells me hes working in NEW ORLeans//Slidell to help me and the kids...YADA
then I try to tell him I need his help with the kids because I might be really sick,I aM NOT thank god and he Tells me"JUST GO DO WHATEVER I WANT" hangs up on me..HAVEN'T Heard from him since..He is A big crack addict and he uses men women his mom dad me old ladies and anyone else who gets in his way....HE is a black hole LOSER...PIG..Meathead...Nut job---beat me up over my last 10.00 once...I needed for the diapers
Has made 2 kids with me and denies our son...I have no problem saying all this stuff,
Because He never gave us his best---my son delivered his kids---my son 15 at the time.
I would mention his name but what good will it do,,,be ware ladies he's out there and he loves to reel you in and then you find out he is abusive and a crack addict, I got played.
He took money from me and I bought presents for all of his family--even ones I didn't like, HE WAS GONNA PAY ME BACK-----But Now he just thinks I owed him something...FOR what SEX.
Hell I please myself better and probably should learn from that....................I am gonna post him on the dead beat dads web site----sure am----why should he be free and I pay and pay
 MichelleRenee
Msg: 210
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:26:04 PM
Why not? Sure, vinidictive women will lie to get revenge for their broken hearts much like men will, but there are also some really horrible people out there who earned their place on such a website. As far as I know there isn't even a place to report names of men who have abused or raped women--at least not one that we have free access to. You could buy a criminal report for every guy you are to date, but that could get costly and could even lack important info--depending on where you get it from. I see nothing wrong with a website that reports "losers and abusers". It's just like the rip-off-report which reports fraudulant companies and such. Just like that website, you have to use your best judgement and know that not everyone is truthful/intelligent/and accurate in their own assessment. Each situation/person is unique.

As a side note: I think a website that allows you to rate your ex would be best. This way it's not so hateful because you'll find reports of the good AND the bad. Being on the site alone wouldn't draw negative attention to your name. You could also allow for the ex to rebute what was written about he/she.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 211
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:30:18 PM
OP, I am sorry if your ex has hurt you and that people treat one another like this.It goes both ways again, but again it all comes down to attitude and how you view this.

You can either be BItter....or....BEtter!!

That is a choice we all have.
 verybubbley
Msg: 212
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:30:25 PM
You dont need to post a guys"actions"..and warn girls about him..what comes around goes around...beleive me..he will get whats coming to him eventually...its called karma!!
 PrettyPicky
Msg: 213
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:37:02 PM
Yes, I want other women to know, so that they don't make the same mistakes I did. When we hire an employee, we would do these kind of checks--yet, we are so much more lax when we commit to bringing people in to our homes and lives...doesn't make sense to me.

On the other hand, some women don't want to hear it or would not want to believe it. I think about my ex-boyfriend and just maybe there is someone out there who would be content to be submissive and put up with manipulation and lies and stay in the dark to what I perceive to be the negative aspects of his character.

I wish there was a warning in place for me when I had met him. However, I would never want to publicly post anything myself. But if a woman was to contact me and ask questions, I would be more than happy to provide the info.

However, with my ex-husband, because I have a child involved, I would probably give him a good reference, because I want him to be happy for my son's sake.

So it's very subjective, isn't it?
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 214
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:45:36 PM
I am all for making a FRIENDLY warning to others and meaning good.....that is having good motives and intentions about this and trying to help people.

BUT....IF the motive is selfish and of a gossip-like nature and just wanting to make yourself and your ego feel better........then............forget it!!
 junipermoon
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:48:56 PM
i considered renting out a billboard on I-83 with his photo and a sign saying :'weenie alert'
 PrettyPicky
Msg: 216
Posted: 9/11/2006 6:19:37 PM
Well ladies, I think this thread is making Ratero-park-man a little nervous, don'tcha think?

I just thought of another angle on this--perhaps the suspect fellow might get some sort of perverse ego gratification out of you taking the time to post his name? I believe that deep down, the primary motivation of a "player" is to seek ego-gratification.

Just something to think about...
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 217
Posted: 9/11/2006 6:31:09 PM

Well ladies, I think this thread is making Ratero-park-man a little nervous, don'tcha think?

Nervous about what?? What I said was if this is about self gradification or gossip, then thats the wrong motive don't you think??

However I am ALL FOR warning people about jerks (male or female) lol guys need to be warned just as much trust me.....there is nothing wrong with warning, just as long as the motive is right and it is not drawing attention you oneself.
 PrettyPicky
Msg: 218
Posted: 9/11/2006 6:37:29 PM
I'm just having fun with you, RPM. And yes, speaking of my ex-boyfriend in particular, what I know about him now, I would be ashamed to have any sort of connection to him (small town)--so maybe my opinion about not to publicly expose him has more to do with self-motives than I than I originally thought...

IndigoRose55
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 6:52:10 PM
what a jerk is as my mother has always told me and she's right: un hombre que deja de comer carne para comer cagada!
translation: any man that passes up eating a steak to eat shit! man aint that the truth!!
Hang in there Ladies!
Rose
 PrettyPicky
Msg: 220
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:16:58 PM
Muchas gracias para la bromita, Rose! Es la verdad. Y, desculpa mi espanol, falta pequeno ahora.
 Doouglass
Msg: 221
Posted: 9/11/2006 10:55:32 PM

I truly believe that no woman will want to do that unless and until she feels violated. I believe that a truly good guy's name will never appear on such a website.

LMFAO! Not a damn chance! This whole idea is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I can see plenty of douche-bags hooking up via the internet, but in standard dating, and I mean guys you meet through friends ect are usually pretty cool.... right?
 DodgeTruckCountry
Msg: 222
Posted: 9/11/2006 11:07:26 PM
There already is a website about this. A lot of the women lie, there is no way of knowing which aren't just pissed cause they got rejected and made up stuff. There's also a website out there where men do the same to women and there weren't too many women on here when they found out that they approved.

They're both immature and stupid.

And who really wins, NO ONE, it is a LOSE/LOSE scenario.
 Pinklace
Msg: 223
Posted: 9/11/2006 11:10:02 PM
No, i would not, for one of us has to show maturity!
 ModestlyModernist
Msg: 224
Posted: 9/11/2006 11:21:54 PM
There is a website for that, I can't remember the name of it, off the top of my head, but typically, it is used by hot teenage-type girls. If you posted on it, you would be screaming in deaf ears.
 bubbz1971
Msg: 225
Posted: 9/12/2006 11:51:55 AM
Actually, yes, I think about that all the time, however....I beleive in Karma, and I actually love myself, so I dont think its a good idea! We must move on and learn from our mistakes it makes us better people. There are more fish in the pond!! Don't waste good time and energy on someone that doesn't love you for you? He is out there somewhere! I think if when you least expect it, he will bite!! Or nibble!! And you bite back!!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?