Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What do you find beautiful?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 The PigWig
Msg: 151
view profile
History
What do you find beautiful?Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Any of the following;

Nature.. in all it's forms
My children... in all their forms
Women... please fill out this form
Art
Babies
vocabulary
cheese.... cheese is a beautiful thing
 XHTML
Msg: 152
What do you find beautiful?
Posted: 12/9/2008 1:43:19 PM
Certainly I find beauty in an attractive, exotic woman that quickens my pulse, but there is beauty all around us, though we often don't take the time to appreciate it or even to see it.

In people I find the beauty of their twinkling eyes and engaging smile that lifts my spirits. There is beauty within a person too, in how they make others feel.

In relationships I admire the beauty of a couple, the way the look at and talk to each other, do things together.

In nature I can find beauty most everywhere, in a perfectly sculpted rose, a Steelhead trout leaping out of the water illuminated by the rising sun (I'll never forget that one), moss on a tree, and a butterfly.

There is beauty in motion, in a seagull or eagle on the wing, a galloping horse, and a Sidewinder snake.

I find beauty on this planet, where I see sunsets so spectacular I've got to stop the boat and take photos, in the vista after having climbed to a mountain top to view rows of mountains stretching as far as my eyes can see, in starry sky viewed on a mountain top at night and on some nights observe and hear the Northern Lights that took my breath away.

I find beauty in material things too, a glistening razor-sharp knife that will slice a plump tomato just perfectly, a Cinch scoreboard crafted from hardwoods, a bridge spanning a river, and a boat wake... perfectly straight. There is beauty in perfection.

In addition to the beauty of the written word, music and song that brings strikes a chord in my heart or makes me move to the beat is beautiful too.

The beauty is there... and here, we only need to look for it.
 Bella™
Msg: 153
Posted: 12/9/2008 2:07:48 PM

In relationships I admire the beauty of a couple, the way the look at and talk to each other, do things together

Me, too .. especially when I see an elderly couple hand in hand or arm in arm .. beautiful
 Halokitty™
Msg: 154
Posted: 12/9/2008 4:29:13 PM
Beauty?

You know that Discovery commercial "I love the Whole World"? It chokes me up. I love the whole world, everything in it, all the people, all the different sights and sounds and places. Yes, there are some unfortunate things on this planet, but I still love it. The world is beautiful to me.

If you want to see true beauty and unending love - visit a long term care facility. When I volunteered at one in Kamloops for 2-1/2 years, I met husbands who would visit their wives for dinner every single night for 10+ years.

If you want to see true beauty, take a peek (if you could) into a NICU in the middle of the night. To see babies no bigger than a pop can sleeping peacefully amid the mess of wires and tubes; it's heart wrenching and beautiful.

If you want to see beauty, all you have to do is let go of all your anger, your impatience, your judgements and just SEE the world for what it is.

Maybe I'm weird (in fact, I know I am) but there is not 1 single day that goes by that I don't find something beautiful about this world. Whether it's the color and vibrance of a drop of dew on an amber colored fall leaf, or watching a grandfather carry his little granddaughter on his shoulders for their afternoon walk. There is beauty all around us. You just have to want to see it. You have to think outside the box. You will find it. It is there.
 tweetiebird66
Msg: 155
Posted: 12/9/2008 5:06:37 PM
I think that people who try to live their lives with a sense of morality, decency and honesty, who think of others as much as they think of themselves and try to give back to the world...

...These people are beautiful...and make the world a better place to be in.

Sure,Not
Msg: 156
Posted: 12/23/2008 12:19:16 AM
All things natural including natural women with silky soft femine hair, and the thought of growing old with a womans love, to see her beauty as she ages along side me. Each new wrinkle and each new grey hair, somebody who is always there.
Side by side growing old and growing wise ever shrinking in size.
Natures true beauty is the time we spend admiring the little changes and things always on the mend.
The look in the eyes of love and the freedom of the dove.
Timelessness, living and loving, believing in something.
The warmth of the earth and the sun, the coolness of space and the absence of light as it cycles thru the day all as one.
From the tall trees to small bugs and the bacterial life we all come from, To the music in the wind and the breeze on our skin that sometimes makes you feel numb.
All that nature has and all it will have and all it has had, are the things I find beautiful.
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 157
Posted: 12/23/2008 7:45:09 AM
I find "truth" to be beautiful. The beauty of it is how powerful it is. Truth can challenge you, truth can expose you, truth can enrich you... Truth is beautiful (I aint lyin!)

And the most beautiful to me is nature. I feel 100% alive when surrounded by the beauty of nature. A calm can come over me in the forest.
 Artist_for_YOU
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2008 9:57:50 AM
Okay, just to be a thorn!!
DEATH is beautiful. the way the dearly departed lays in silent repose. the way the tears roll down the cheak of a lone mourner and the hand that comforts.
Beautiful, the way the pile of dirt respectfully waits for the hand work to be done.
The way the sun sets.........
 African Baobab
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2008 4:08:03 PM
I'm with Guido on this one. The beauty of nature is breathtaking. You are so fortunate to live in a naturally beautiful province. I went up to Sun Peaks on the weekend, what a beautiful drive - trees, mountains, ponds, the silence. Ahhhh but your land is beautiful. It has a stunning emotional power all of it's own.
 Merrylass
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2008 10:51:30 AM
@Halokitty - I'm with ya on that Discovery ad - it's absolutely delightful and beautiful in its own way.

Yes, nature is beautiful, bla bla, but the thing is that you don't have to 'escape' to see the beauty. It's around you wherever you are. Before the snow, I was marvelling at the moss and plants growing in and around every crack on the sidewalk right here in the centre of town; it's beautiful to see life burgeoning through the concrete - it's irrepressible Yesterday, I awoke from a nap to see the city illuminated with late afternoon sun against a steel-grey background of clouds - gorgeous! There are trees down Douglas right in front of the Crystal Gardens that blossom in January - leeetle teeny pink blossoms - the first of the year. I actually saw flowers on them a couple weeks ago so I think they're early this year. They're amazing, tiny, perfect little things. The other day, there was a 'finch bush' (you know, a whole bush full of tiny little songbirds chirping away).

The world is filled with beauty both natural and man-made - joys and delights for all the senses - impossible to list it all.
 Wind Chimez
Msg: 161
Posted: 12/28/2008 10:58:03 AM
Halokitty

Have you seen the movie " The Notebook" starring James Garner.. Your post reminded me of this movie , very touching..

Sometimes there is no verbal explanation for something you find beautiful. Feelings that get you in that soft spot can't be described. I have many of those amongst others!

Happy New Year everyone, may you find your inner/outer beauty this coming year
 Da Sassy Bratt
Msg: 162
Posted: 12/29/2008 8:51:30 AM
Family and friends
 The PigWig
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2008 9:35:16 AM
The notebook is a great movie... made this pig cry and for about 2 hours I believed in LOVE...

Then I watched City of God to add a different perspective.

I find the Juxtaposition beautiful
 sshygurl
Msg: 164
Posted: 12/29/2008 3:29:28 PM
life is beautiful<--- wait wait isnt that a movie lol.. my bad
 Xavery
Msg: 165
Posted: 12/30/2008 7:50:27 PM
I liked the Notebook, too.

Since all this snow has fallen, I take my dogs down to the beach and they run on this ribbon of sand between the sea and snow. They are hunting dogs and there are a lot of birds on the ocean and they gallop after flocks of birds. The strip of beach they run on is about 2 or 3 city blocks long and they look pretty amazing as they charge up and down it. Even though they are sprinting at great speeds, the dogs somehow remain in sync with me and are easy to round up at the end of their runs. I feel like I have somehow managed to grab onto the last piece of paradise in the city.
 Phuqd
Msg: 166
Posted: 12/30/2008 11:09:52 PM
My Reflection.
 silky tesoro
Msg: 167
Posted: 12/31/2008 9:57:43 AM
Watching a 3D ultrasound of my twin grandbabies due to be born on St. Paddy's Day. Amazing how you can see every little detail. Their gorgeous little smile and every movement they make. I can't wait to hold them.
 Yappy lil Pine Needle
Msg: 168
Posted: 12/31/2008 1:34:43 PM
^^^^^^sounds very exciting silky, congratulations....that is definately right up there in the most beautiful, if not the most beautiful....twins eh

On the other side of the coin I find a naked man to be beautiful

^^^^(((((I did not just say that)))))
 Gordasitgets
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2008 4:04:26 PM
My friend says...

I don't know... A plastic bag in the wind.

Oddly enough his mom is a bit of a bag, so maybe he wants to dooooo herrrrr.
 Halokitty™
Msg: 170
Posted: 12/31/2008 4:13:23 PM
I haven't seen the Notebook; I'm rather allergic to chick flicks lol
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 171
Posted: 3/21/2009 3:58:40 PM
I find my girl to be strikingly beautiful. I could gaze at her face for hours on end.

Obviously I think my children are beautiful, my little girl is amazing, and my son is handsome as hell....

I guess the Mailman was beautiful
 rockondon
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2009 5:20:25 PM
The monkey on my back is definately beautiful. Sure love my lil girl.

The world is beautiful, same with our universe and everything in it, and how everything interacts with everything else.
 Xavery
Msg: 173
Posted: 3/21/2009 5:43:30 PM
Gazing at things you find beautiful builds bonds, especially when it is a mother or father gazing at an infant. I think we carry this behavior over to other things that we admire. I know I often gaze at my dogs and marvel at their perfection. To me they are unbelievable beautiful. However, someone else may see them as those power peeing machines.

There is no shortage of beauty in this world. There are so many wonderful things to see.
 MediaNaranja
Msg: 174
Posted: 3/21/2009 6:28:03 PM
Certain movements...
A couple dancing in perfect unison.
The look in the face of a dancer when he is lost in the music.
A running dog.
A kitten playing with a toy.
A latin woman walking.
A latin man walking
The way a coconut tree sways in the breeze/wind.
Catching a frisbe in mid air.
Watching men fix stuff or move heavy things.
Watching a man play with his woman's long hair.
Watching well trained volleyball players do their thing.
The expression in a baby's face when they discover they can feed you too!
MN
 minako79
Msg: 175
Posted: 3/21/2009 6:31:57 PM
kindness and empathy for other people.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What do you find beautiful?