Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men think women women wearing glasses are sexy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hapeenurse
Msg: 26
Do men think women women wearing glasses are sexy?Page 2 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Depends on the person of course , just like with men, thankfully I've been lucky in that the guys I've dated have liked girls with glasses!
I would do the contacts thing but I've had glasses for so long that they're almost part of my personality! Plus I kinda like the way guys look in glasses too , so we could be four eyed geeks together! *happy sigh*
 Frog_Lover
Msg: 27
Do men think women women wearing glasses are sexy?
Posted: 7/1/2006 8:35:17 PM
Oh, I hope so, lol, or I'm out of luck!
 areno
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2006 11:22:51 PM
Mmm...yes most definately , just last night ran into a woman I know and she was wearing her contacts and thought to myself how much sexier she looks wearing glasses. Guess it must be that old librarian/school teacher fantasy but some women just look so much hotter wearing them.
 purpolonia
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/2/2006 12:10:53 AM
I have seen women who wear eyeglasses look mean! Like a cat ready to put out his paws and fight you! I don't know but I just get that image.

Your sexyness would have to be on your personality and looks PLUS the look of your eyeglasses are they name brand like Channel. Keep them clean and stored in their case neatly.

I wear Calvin Klein reading eyeglasses which I really would like to buy a Channel brand that I like for this year. I don't know if guys really think I am sexy with the eyeglasses on or not because I am facing down reading books or facing the computer. I have noticed that I am watched as I am putting them away in my case and wiping the glass.

Eyeglasses do change your appearance they make you look more mature and smart.

click click

Hasta la vista amigos!
Purpolonia
 Solkin
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/2/2006 1:41:14 AM
Yes! Women wearing glasses is a definite turn on, as long as they don't look extremely stupid or something. My ex had a great set of glasses, but she would always take them off in pictures, and it bugged me, because she didn't think she did. I thought they added another layer of beauty they were so nice. rawr...

I see alot of sexy women with glasses posting in this thread right now...
 fossilfuel
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/2/2006 3:32:36 AM
Women with glasses are very hot. But I don't know about the hot and sexy teacher bit... give me a librarian with or without glasses and I'd be a very happy man.

Oh and if she's a redhead... well then it's spontaneous combustion on the spot.
 ubkobalt
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/2/2006 4:47:00 AM
Typically, yes. Glasses are sexy.

Although, it's not the glasses themselves that make them sexy. It's what's behind the glasses. Plus, we like removing clothing. And that's just one more item.

It also depends on the frames. But lenses can cause the eyes to look bigger and draw more attention to them. And why do women wear eye makeup? To make their eyes look bigger and draw attention to them.
 rockstar47
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/2/2006 4:50:12 AM
Ok! Here's the problem.
Intellectually, it makes no difference about wearing glasses - BUT!
90% of the women I've been involved with, have worn glasses. No coincidence!
Who knows, maybe they didn't get a good look at me... LOL
Strange things happen when I'm with a beautiful woman and she is wearing glasses.

- I have actually missed my mouth when eating and drinking,
- I like to think I am articulate but I turn into a fumbling dolt and have even wixed my mords,
- I am usually a very good listener but I have lost whole conversations,
- I was an athlete and I am very coordinated but put me with a beautiful woman wearing glasses and I have actually walked into poles... true, SMACK... into the pole I go. I have also tripped over my own feet.
- This one time a woman came into the office and I fell off the swivel chair and in front of everyone... eck!
- I can even feel blood rushing into my forehead and this is very distracting.

I wondered why this happens and I 've had a long time to think it over so this is what I've come up with.
It's her eyes, yup, EYES...
For some reason I am drawn to eyes and when a woman wears glasses I can't concentrate on anything but her eyes. I know this sounds totally wacked-out but what can I say. I've ended up looking like a bumbling fool on more than one occassion because of this issue and I don't require a woman to wear glasses for me to be attracted but I gotta say - I feel like a schoolboy when she does.

So Yes - Woman wearing glasses are very sexy.
 Soul Seductive
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/2/2006 5:11:01 AM
Yeah women wearing glasses is sexy...especially if it was my physical science teacher from high school...anybody got an apple??..I liked being the teacher's pet!....All jokes aside..I think a woman looks sexy and sophisticated with glasses on......I like when a woman wears her glasses while we be getting freaky, and with the high heel shoes to....please dont forget the pumps!
 Lotso
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/2/2006 5:40:34 AM
In almost every case, women with glasses are uber-sexy!

:)
Mel

YIM: melosborne
 AndrewDB
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/2/2006 6:01:45 AM
The first lady I wrote to on here, and the one I've got my eye on for a truely fantastic relationship (if we proceed to that stage, so far we're just talking) has glasses, and I find her flabergastingly beautiful.

If she reads this, and she knows who she is.. I just hope I haven't made an utter fool of myself..
 sparticuss
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/2/2006 7:21:48 AM
Neither of you is right. The specs are irellevant

- Women who enjoy sex are the sexiest women
- Women who don't have a problem with, or without sex, are the second sexisest (these are the ones who like the TV in the celing so that they don't miss the sex OR the program)
- Women who have a problem or attach strings to sex arent worth having sex with.
 Leeanne
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 7:32:57 AM
I have these really nice glasses that, when I put them on seem to get some attention - funny, but I thought they were a turn off, but I have been told no way they are sexy!
 Trishnaa
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/2/2006 10:08:59 AM
"And why do women wear eye makeup?"

I can't speak for others. But I wear eyeliner because I don't want to look 14 or 15. Whenever I do not have eyeliner on my eyes and people see me with my younger sis, they think I am the younger one. Atleast they think I'm 18 or 19 with eyeliner on. That's a relief. It does not feel nice when people look at you like you are a 15 year old kid.

~*Flavia*~
 nipoleon
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 10:49:35 AM
Nothing is sexier than looking down and seeing a woman put on her safety glasses.
 Teddy Da Bear
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/2/2006 1:59:15 PM
Omg yes! Women who wear glasses are definately sexy... Of course they must "suit" her....and not just any old glasses. I like an intellectual woman. (smart, but not smart alec)...lol
 Rojellio
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 2:25:29 PM

i wear glasses and thas the first thing a guy will say to me..."the glasses are sexy".....kinda gets old after a while

Well is Vixen.. there is a way around that, to make them stop commenting on the sexy glasses. Stop wearing sexy glasses.

I especialy like the "old timey" style glasses. Cat-eyes, librarian etc. I myself prefer to wear the genuine Artcraft "clubman" style 'nerd glasses' as seen on the dark haired nerd in the movie revenge of the nerds. Its either I order those frames in special.. or I get outsmarted into frames that look a bit too flambouyant. I already have the dent in my skull where the glasses go, so there isnt much point in switching now. That and I think its creepy feeling all over my eyeball.
 hunnybunny76
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/2/2006 3:27:46 PM
i get told frequently that my glasses make me look sexy, usually by married men who r 40 years older than me with cataracts...............................
 apparently_so
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/2/2006 4:58:05 PM
Well, I wear contacts most of the time, but if they're bothering me or if I was in a rush, I'll wear my glasses...haven't noticed any more attention then, but I have had it explained to me WHY I don't get approached when wearing them. I believe he said it had something to do with my height and eyebrows being scary, but he was drunk, so I don't know how much faith to put in that assessment I do have one picture on my profile in my glasses though...they are thick, black, and supremely dorky. I love them.
 Rojellio
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 5:08:43 PM

i get told frequently that my glasses make me look sexy, usually by married men who r 40 years older than me with cataracts...............................

It can be much worse. It is not uncommon for Women 40 years older than me to walk right up, run their hands through my hair and say how "luxerious, thick and curly" the 'vultures nest' is. Then after that.. they tell me that they are sticklers for traditions and old ways etc. and they want to be reassured that nothing is worn under the kilt even in this mixed up crazy modern world, just like some chap they knew 50 years ago... .
 abulous
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/2/2006 5:10:37 PM
Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses. (Dorothy Parker)

Elbert
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 7:34:56 PM
Yes I remember that saying. But in my experience women with glasses who I am
attracted to are sexier than those that don't and I am also attracted to. Maybe
because my first two loves wore glasses and they were hot. But I will admit I have
not found all women who wear glasses as sexy.
 i am4u
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 7:40:17 PM
woman asre sexy glasses or not
 Soul Seductive
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/3/2006 2:07:49 PM
Yeah I love women with glasses, especially when they wear them while "riding the rodeo", especially with their glasses and high heels on...any "professors in the house??""""
 Racer71
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/3/2006 2:26:37 PM
Depends on the woman and on the glasses... There is not generic yes or no answer...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men think women women wearing glasses are sexy?