Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Why do men stare at womens boobs [Thread Closed/D2D]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Snarkysmachine
Msg: 601
Why do men stare at womens boobs & think we don't notice ???Page 25 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

OMG, we were all born N the nude......while I do agree with ya......this is a perfect example of how Americans R sooooooo uptight and anal about nudity and the human body......OMG, goto Europe, Central or South American.....and see what happens......

No worries. I lived in Europe through most of my teen years and I swear only American men lose their shit when confronted with a pair of tits. Even when I go back to Europe, men are appropriately appreciative of my ample bosom, but not at the level of creepiness displayed by some American guys.
 xeot
Msg: 602
view profile
History
Why do men stare at womens boobs & think we don't notice ???
Posted: 7/28/2008 8:30:37 PM

Even when I go back to Europe, men are appropriately appreciative of my ample bosom, but not at the level of creepiness displayed by some American guys.

Hmm... appropriately appreciative... what would that be? I've wondered exactly how that works. I've had women catch me looking and then take it as a compliment, one was the biggest smile I ever got from a woman, ever. Although she was made fun of for being flat chested, so that might have had something to do with it. Most don't seem to even notice or care.
 harliegal
Msg: 603
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:21:00 AM
Armondothepb of course I'd enjoy the view. I'd probably call all my girlfriends to come down and check it out too. Then take my cell phone and hopefully get a picture of this monster.

Of course we don't mind if you look. I have to look down occasionally to make sure they aren't jiggling too much. A real boob man I used to date told me about the jiggle. I was in my early 40s and had honestly never heard of that. He said although he loved big boobs, he loved the jiggle more. If you got a good jiggle you knew they were real.
 staffycrackers
Msg: 604
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:38:04 AM
Tell your tits to stop staring at my face!!! It's SOOOOO rude and offensive!!!! sheesh!
 antonioIII
Msg: 605
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:41:58 AM
if you don't like the attention wear a sweater.
 annabanana1980
Msg: 606
Posted: 7/31/2008 11:02:50 AM
its very funny how they think that we havent seen them do it
 clambroth
Msg: 607
Posted: 7/31/2008 6:44:37 PM
How's this. If I answer this post can everyone out there promise not to post another answer so this fricking thread will die. 7/4/06 and its still here. Yaaaaaaaaaaaa
 NeelanJ
Msg: 608
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 6:49:09 PM
It is actually a game. We like to time how long we can do it, without the girl getting offended.

Judging from your reaction, I am guessing you didn't realize it was a secret 'man game'.

Guys Im sorry, dont get mad at me for revealing our secret.
 Snarkysmachine
Msg: 609
Posted: 7/31/2008 6:50:27 PM
^^^^^Can we say a few words about what a good and loving thread this was and how it brought joy into the lives of everyone it touched?
 Lambchop65
Msg: 610
Posted: 7/31/2008 6:54:52 PM
Yes, a man will notice.
Yes, they're yours, they're real, and they're fabulous.
so what?

Truthfully, this is the topic of many debates tween my men friends and me.

In the end, women prevail....we have the goods.

This is not to be disrespectful, but acknowledging the fact that men are men and they can't help it. This conclusion is from polling my men and women friends from all income and education levels.

The deciding factor is RESPECT. If a man is a gentleman and truly wants to be with you he will be respectful and willing to wait for the moment of "unveiling'.

Until then, if you're experiencing anything less than the respect you want and deserve, don't waste your time and energy on someone. A true man worth his salt will understand and it will be worth it.
 Stacy_1983
Msg: 611
Posted: 8/5/2008 12:54:51 AM
i hate when men say that. I don't wear things that intentionally show cleavage. Practically all the clothes out there are cut low and it is unlikely that large breasts were meant to go in them. I'll stand in the mirror and check everything before i go out and there's no problem. It's only when i'm sitting and chatting do i realize that it's there. Glances, ok i can understand, but practically all the attention i get is in that department. It just gets old. Men should be expected to be held to a higher standard instead of blaming us for underdressing
 staffycrackers
Msg: 612
Posted: 8/5/2008 7:10:32 AM
You know what's really annoying? When women wear low cut tops that show lots of cleavage. Then when they catch you looking they get offended. That's just plain "ignunt!"
 prissypants58
Msg: 613
view profile
History
Why do men stare at womens boobs & think we don''t notice ???
Posted: 8/5/2008 11:47:18 AM
well I think it is a Man thing for sure I am not offended by it. I would probably be more offended if they didn't look
 DietCoke┬«Guy
Msg: 614
Posted: 8/5/2008 6:04:39 PM

if you don't like the attention wear a sweater.

Mmmmmm...sweater boobs...
 TravelingMel
Msg: 615
Posted: 8/5/2008 6:11:54 PM

TITS DON'T TALK BACK

Yes they do. They say "Play with me."

Actually, the polite thing to do is look at your eyes.
 STH III
Msg: 616
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2008 6:50:04 PM
I actually like small breasted women. We all look hon but try not to be noticed. It is biological.
 zeeba
Msg: 617
Posted: 8/10/2008 7:23:59 PM
I love this thread! It's a hoot (pun intended!)

OK, this is going to be terribly incorrect politically. For a number of reasons...I didn't develop a halfway decent "chest" until just a few years ago. (No, it wasn't plastic surgery or anything close to that! More along the lines of taking care of myself physically and getting into shape.)

It sort of blew my mind when I realized that guys were finally looking at two certain parts of moi. The truth? I still get a kick out of it! Why not?
 Zentimes
Msg: 618
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2008 8:27:12 PM
We actually only gaze slightly at the neckline.

Now -- could you explain to us why females always check out men's butts - - -
ALL THE TIME?
Posted: 8/10/2008 9:49:47 PM

Did it occur to you that we don't care what you think? From the way you talk your rack is the only thing you have going for you so.

Why on earth would you think that?
 OneLifeTwoLive
Msg: 620
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2008 10:14:41 PM
Hmmmm...... I don't stare at boobs. I stare at your lovely heart shaped butt.
 WanderingRain
Msg: 621
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2008 10:48:45 PM
Women have always had this power over men. If you have the slightest hint of an exposed cleavage, our eyes will be inexorably drawn to it. From world leaders to the lowliest of farmers eking out an existence in the desert... We are attracted to you!
Really, anything... calves, thighs... bare arms... The female body has been the number one subject of artists over the ages!
It's just nature.
 OneLifeTwoLive
Msg: 622
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2008 9:42:25 AM
That's why I like milk so much. I drink 6 cups a day. Wow, boobs and milk.
 AlwaysAgain
Msg: 623
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2008 10:24:13 AM
Maybe you should dress more conservatively. Do you wear a tight push-up bra holding your chest out on a plate?
 PretaPorter
Msg: 624
Posted: 8/11/2008 10:41:32 AM
Men stare at breasts because they like them and they don't have them. OP and others - Stop whining. Either wear a very baggy top or just take it as a compliment.
 Henry L. Moon
Msg: 625
Posted: 8/11/2008 10:59:04 AM
Large breasts hypnotize a man and make us do weird stuff ..often we are forced to call large breasts Master, and it is impolite not to look at breasts while they are speaking.....it's just all about having good manners.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Why do men stare at womens boobs [Thread Closed/D2D]