Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Ever wonder...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HORSELADY3
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Ever wonder...Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

the only thing I ever wonder is how I am going to tickle her fancy better than I allready did..
I wonder how you do that! Sure like my fancy tickled Babe!
 Briannazg2
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Ever wonder...
Posted: 4/30/2009 9:16:15 PM

Why everything i eat turns to poop???

you are what you eat.....

ever wonder....

how some threads that are good vaporize, but others drag on and on and on and on....

I also wonder if the pillow tag police keep records....
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Ever wonder...
Posted: 4/30/2009 9:47:12 PM

I also wonder if the pillow tag police keep records.

they do, I'm almost sure,
how else could they come back at ya with stuff you don't even remember?...I wonder

how some threads that are good vaporize,

they don't, they are just being laundered, aired and then freeze dried

ever wonder what we call things that never change when they do?
 PhatFat the WaterRat
Msg: 79
Ever wonder...
Posted: 4/30/2009 10:37:41 PM
^ disasters and miracles

Ever wonder why we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway???
 African Baobab
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Ever wonder...
Posted: 5/1/2009 8:59:10 AM
I wonder where the block thread went? It’s rather like sleeping through an air raid and waking up in the morning and seeing what is left.

I wonder if Debra’s virtual band would have been ready to play at the block party.

I wonder if Bum Fluff will come back. His tail talk was about to go down in the 'anils of history'.

I wonder if Ms Fartsalot would have brought her beans to the block party. She was working on some very fine “Ode to a Bean” poetry last night. She could have given a recital at the party.

I wonder if maybe I should go and speak to the Vogons and ask if she give her recital to them instead…………….
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Ever wonder...
Posted: 5/1/2009 9:33:50 AM

She could have given a recital at the party.

I wonder if she made a typo
 Entzauberung
Msg: 82
Ever wonder...
Posted: 5/1/2009 9:34:12 AM
African Baobob ^^^^

Yes, I know what you mean. Its like going to church on Sunday morning and find no one is there. So you slink home in befuddlement, feeling like a sinner, only to then learn its Monday morning, not Sunday, and you missed on the best sermon ever, the day before.

As to approaching the Vogons I've never heard of them, thought they might cousins to the Woebegones, the rednecks over yonder, but apparently that isn't the case.

So yes, I think you should speak to the Vogons. Please do let us know what happens.
 Eclectic Elf
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Ever wonder...
Posted: 5/1/2009 10:14:47 AM

the Vogons I've never heard of them

.... from Douglas Adams', The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Douglas Noel Adams (11 March 1952 – 11 May 2001) was an English author, dramatist and musician. He is best known as the author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. Hitchhiker's began on radio, and developed into a "trilogy" of five books (which sold more than fifteen million copies during his lifetime) as well as a television series, a comic book series, a radio play, a computer game, and a feature film that was completed after Adams' death. The series has also been adapted for live theatre using various scripts; the earliest such productions used material newly written by Adams.
 African Baobab
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Ever wonder...
Posted: 5/1/2009 3:31:15 PM
^^^^^^
I see that pesky little Elf has been poking through my library again.

I wonder if you would be interested to know that the Vogons have a big doo on this weekend but the Azgoths of Kria have shown interest. That is definitely one step up on the Vogon’s. In fact they are looking for a new leader since their poet master Grunthos the Flatulent died while reciting his twelve-book epic My Favorite Bath Time Gurgles. At a previous recital by Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem, Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in my Armpit One Midsummer Morning, four of his audience died of internal haemorrhaging, but the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council survived by gnawing one of his own legs off.

I wonder if Ms Fartsalot and Grunthos the Flatulent are related? They both have the same interest in poetry and similar names………..
 Entzauberung
Msg: 85
Ever wonder...
Posted: 5/1/2009 10:38:05 PM
Ever wonder if vegetarians adopted their diet because they didn't like salami?
 Goodbye_Girl
Msg: 86
Ever wonder...
Posted: 5/1/2009 11:07:10 PM
No... The reason that vegetarians have adopted their diet is because they don't like "Gnawing on the bone"
 pro-filer
Msg: 87
Ever wonder...
Posted: 5/3/2009 11:08:38 AM
I wonder why POF lets women send men pics of a hot chick in a Victoria Secret outfit, but they can't send me a hot fireman pic?
I also wonder why my private pic of a delicious breakfast didn't last 10 minutes, but my private 'adult' pic lasted several hours till I took it off?
 Entzauberung
Msg: 88
Ever wonder...
Posted: 8/13/2009 5:55:04 PM
Have you ever wondered if the $ Five dollar bills in your wallet were ever in a stripper's butt crack?

If not, you're wondering now.

Have a nice day.
 mo-mo
Msg: 89
Ever wonder...
Posted: 8/13/2009 5:59:32 PM

because they don't like "Gnawing on the bone

Wow that makes me wonder why not
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 90
Ever wonder...
Posted: 8/13/2009 6:14:28 PM
Oh my Buddha --- never wondered that BE. But now I am wondering if they should give those people a raise.
 unleashed27
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Ever wonder...
Posted: 8/13/2009 10:09:21 PM

Have you ever wondered if the $ Five dollar bills in your wallet were ever in a stripper's butt crack?

If not, you're wondering now.

My goodness Balled Eagle, you are a deep thinker. Now you have me wondering about those 5 dollar bills... perhaps even toonies and loonies... yikes!

Oh my Buddha

^^^ speechless, but er.. um... ahhh what ever! LOL
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Ever wonder...
Posted: 8/13/2009 11:55:53 PM

Wow that makes me wonder why not

you really shouldn't be wondering...*nudge, nudge*
what good is a bone without meat on it?

My goodness Balled Eagle, you are a deep thinker...

makes me wonder if the economic crisis got the better of him, and he now is hanging out at the cheap waterfront joints
come to think of it I really wonder if they give him a couple of fives and a loonie as change for his twenty...
oh my???
where did he say they kept those
 Glenoran1
Msg: 93
Ever wonder...
Posted: 8/14/2009 6:53:29 PM
Since new neural pathways in the brain are created when we learn new skills or improve existing ones, I wonder if such pathways are also created when we fantasize a lot about something -- say, levitation. It's something I have a deep desire to do, so I can finally reach the dishes on the upper shelves of my cupboard without always having to haul out a footstool. (The dishes were put up there by my late hubby who was 6'4".)

If new neural pathways are made by indulging in repeated fantasies, just maybe we can develop those skills ... do you think? Any opinions about that?
 Entzauberung
Msg: 94
Ever wonder...
Posted: 8/15/2009 1:23:02 PM
^^^
Interesting theory.

We tap only a small portion of the capabilities of our brain.

There is considerable anecdotal evidence of occurrences and incidents that we cannot explain and using our knowledge of science and nature should not have happened or are impossible.

I once had something very unusual happen in a game of Shuffleboard (metal rocks played on waxed wooden playing surface). Many months later, while playing another game of Shuffleboard, in a different town, I was preparing to make my shot and I was telling my opponent about what had happened in that earlier game. I made my shot and darned if it didn't happen again. I've never seen that happen before or again, including in games in which I wasn't playing.

The probability that it was merely coincidence, is very, very small, so I'm convinced that I somehow inexplicably had something to do with what happened, a matter of mind over matter perhaps. I have no idea how I did it and how I might do it again.
 Glenoran1
Msg: 95
Ever wonder...
Posted: 8/15/2009 3:16:17 PM
I certainly understand what you mean. I've had inexplicable occurrences, too, on a few occasions. There's definitely more to us and life than we can perceive with our rather limited senses. And as for what we can do, I have found myself wondering countless times how many psionic abilities we'll have in, say, a thousand years, that we'll consider normal and just average human capabilities (assuming our species is able to avoid self- or planetary destruction).

I sometimes think I might have been born a wee bit too early on, this time, but perhaps not. It might just be wishful thinking.
 Entzauberung
Msg: 96
Ever wonder...
Posted: 2/22/2010 7:00:22 PM
I was wondering where the Michael Jackson thread went.

'Thriller' makes Vatican list of top 10 albums

Vatican City, Feb 19, 2010 / 12:36 pm (CNA).-

The Holy See's newspaper has released its picks for the "top ten" albums "to take to a desert island." Among the selections are works from the Beatles, Pink Floyd and Michael Jackson's "Thriller."

Offering a list of favorites as "musical resistance" to the "growing tide of festival songs" released at this time of year in Italy, the Vatican paper, L'Osservatore Romano (LOR), suggests that its own "modest manual can indicate the way of good music."

The Beatles' "Revolver" is "definitely the first work to recommend," notes the Vatican daily. The paper then cites some of its tracks which "anticipate the rock revolution represented by Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" and still today manage to produce "goosebumps."

Pink Floyd's disc, "Dark Side of the Moon" is "extraordinarily enjoyable" and the words, described as "extremely beautiful," don't come anywhere close to giving it justice, LOR states.

Michael Jackson's "Thriller," the Vatican paper continues, is a "masterpiece of the king of pop,” precisely because Jackson added his innovative style to the previously-stereotyped “black music.”

The article is the latest from LOR in a list of commentaries on elements of popular culture, covering everything from disappointment in the "stale" plot of Avatar to praise for The Simpsons' "realistic and intelligent writing," although the newspaper deplored the "excessively rude language, violence and extreme choices by the scriptwriters" in the series.

Rounding out the list of musical favorites "to take to a desert island" are albums from Paul Simon, Oasis, Santana and U2, as well as discs from Donald Fagen, Fleetwood Mac and David Crosby.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/thriller_makes_vatican_list_of_top_10_albums/
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Ever wonder...