Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > How well do ya know Sarnia Ontario      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hotmale40
Msg: 26
view profile
History
How well do ya know Sarnia Ontario Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Wow what a post!!! I love it I have tooo much to mention about Sarnia!
But I shall start with ,some of my Family was there for a long time and had a family business for 25 yrs. I summered there as a teen for a few yrs. Then I moved to Sarnia for a year or so. Just to pick up on some posts, Wasnt Kathleen known as no Daddy Ave.? lol I remember the boat building being buildt. Under the bridge always had the chip wagon near the mini golf. City cops were always hard bad a$$es. Never mind the Colonial . How about the Vendome/Seaway on Front&Cromwell and Christina. Now I only make it back there for funerals and weddings, Sarnia is good but not close enough to Gods country of the North ,sorry.
 god_of_rock
Msg: 27
How well do ya know Sarnia Ontario
Posted: 6/1/2010 3:44:15 PM

Hey I forgot another fun activity .....exclusive to Sarnia im sure......The submarine races under the bridge.......is that event still attended late at night with a date these days kids? HEY WHO REMEMBERS GOING FOR THE RACES?

naaah, had those in Windsor, ON, as well, and Sault Ste. Marie, ON

probably every town with a large bridge has submarine races under the bridge..

people in places other than Sarnia HAVE heard of sex, y know..
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > How well do ya know Sarnia Ontario