Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > I watched the Israeli / US Media video      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kevjohns
Msg: 101
I watched the Israeli / US Media videoPage 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Open your eyes Cotter. Read the case agaist Israel's enemies by Dershowitz. Carrying all of this hate cannot be good for you. You sound irratioal for what it is worth.
 .dej
Msg: 102
view profile
History
I watched the Israeli / US Media video
Posted: 10/2/2011 8:10:50 PM
For those doubting me, this strange cross-breed of crazy and questionable objectivity would be what I was referring to earlier:

They spy on us, they bomb our warships, they torture our citizens ... and that makes them an ally?

Of course, no conspiracy-mongering post would be complete without the typical:

WATCH THE VIDEO ... IT TELLS THE REAL STORY!!!

The "real story"! If the jews found out the real story was out, they'd send the assassins to cover it up.
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 103
Posted: 10/2/2011 8:58:22 PM
The real story?
A tiny country trying to survive , surrounded by far larger countries with unimaginable wealth, harboring and facilitating terrorists of every persuasion.
If you were that little guy, what would YOU do to protect yourself?
 frankster_p
Msg: 104
Posted: 10/2/2011 11:35:29 PM
A country that shouldnt exist.
With people that are Europeans when it suits them or Arabs who speak to a different sky friend when it suits them.
Serbia was a small country trying to keep itself together and fight muslim terrorists. Funny how America didnt help the god fearing Serbs.
 .dej
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2011 12:32:27 AM

A country that shouldnt exist.

Elaborate.
 cotter
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2011 7:02:09 AM

We should support Israel because they are one of our staunchest allies ...
They are NOT an ally. If they were any kind of ally, they would be in Iraq and Afghanistan with us, but they are not.

... supporting us in the Middle East ...
How are they supporting us in the Middle East?

They sit by and watch us pour billions into their economy while ours crumbles and still they have their hands out. They can't be happy with the land that was stolen from the Palestinians and just handed to them over 60 years ago ... they are constantly stealing more and building illegal settlements on it.

... with all of the changes taking place there it is good to know, there is at least one Country that doesn't hate America.
How much "hate" do you think you would openly show if someone was handing you billions of dollars ... no need to pay it back ... just business as usual?

The "real story"! If the jews found out the real story was out, they'd send the assassins to cover it up.
Why not help us out then ... with the "real story".

If the video does not tell the "real story" then what is it?

It's the story of how the UN went in and basically just took land away from one people and gave it to someone else.

Here's a proposal ... how about we just take 2/3 of Minnesota and give it to the Somalians? There are really a lot of them there and they need a place to live, so let's just give it to them ... okay?

Then when the good people of Minnesota rebel, just go in and bomb the Hell out of them, push them into camps without appropriate food or fresh water. If they get sick and need emergency help and actually manage to get someone to take them to a hospital, just pull them aside and let them die at some made up "checkpoint".

But wait ... I'm not done yet. To make life better for the Somalians, let's arm them with all kinds of illegal WMD's and let them continuously go steal more and more of what's left of Minnesota ... just drive those people further and further back ... and build all kinds of wonderful housing on the stolen land while the people of Minnesota live in run-down camps. And the camps that are close to the Somalian land can't have any water but one hour per week because the Somalian people need it for their nice green plush housing areas and recreational areas.

And if the people from Minnesota (what's left of it) complain, we'll just tell them too damn bad ... and turn our head. When the UN (who created the whole mess) places sanctions on the Somalians or files resolutions on them, we'll just blindly veto it because even though we play as if we care about the plight of the people from Minnesota, we really just don't care if the Somalians do whatever they want.

The whole time that's going on, we'll supply the Somalians with all kinds of goods and money and weapons ... so they can just keep doing what they do to the people of Minnesota.

OT ...
If the video is not the real story ... why hasn't the "real story" been told? Why do we keep finding more and more videos of the Israeli's stealing land? Why is the rest of the world finally coming to their senses and rebelling against what Israel is doing?

If Israel is not building "illegal" settlements, why did they stop for a while? Was it to re-group and wait for more money from the US?

WATCH THE VIDEO ... IT TELLS THE REAL STORY!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2165626245072381061#

What happens when the Palestinians finally get their own state? If Israel continues to attack them and steal their land and water, then I guess the UN will have to go in and defend them ... right?
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 107
Posted: 10/3/2011 12:41:51 PM
"Palestine" would be in a much better position if they had accepted the UN deal in 1948.
 Kevjohns
Msg: 108
Posted: 10/3/2011 4:30:29 PM
Palestine would be in a much better place if they had simply accepted the offer of 95% of the West Bank and Gaza in its entirety, which Arafat rejected, possibly at the advice of Jimmy Carter according to Dershowitz. Dershowitz really is good . . his books are supported by detailed footnotes of every claimed fact he makes. Pages and pages of them. He really blasts Carter for being a liar, a guy who used to be a friend. You know, you can fairly criticize some of Israel's polices, certainly many Jews do, but you need to be aware of the anti-Semites who are simply hate mongerers and irrational in that hatred.
 .dej
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2011 6:29:15 PM

let's arm them with all kinds of illegal WMD's

I'm struggling here. Are you saying the UN armed the Israelis with illegal WMDs?
 cotter
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2011 7:50:05 PM

"Palestine" would be in a much better position if they had accepted the UN deal in 1948.
Yes ... that's true. Thank you "Sighs" ... that assertion was well put.

Even if they could start over again (where they were in 1948), how do you undo all the horrible things they've had to live with for over 60 years ... on both sides?
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 111
Posted: 10/3/2011 9:29:35 PM
Cotter - Israel vs "Palestine" is a total mismatch. When the UN gave Israel statehood, and offered the same to Palestine, the more sophisticated and successful Palestinians got the H out of there and moved to neighboring countries, leaving the least capable Palestinians to cope. Israel, on the other hand, had no shortage of intelligent, motivated, and financed citizens who were absolutely focused on establishing a secure homeland.
When you flip the calendar any number of years, the difference between the two is staggering. The Palestinians could be easily assimilated by the other countries, but they are much more useful as hopeless losers, tools of the other Arab states, a constant irritant to the tiny but powerful Israel.
And today, it's no different. I have met Palestinians in America, very fine people. Unfortunately the Palestinians left behind are not so lucky. Their leadership refuses to accept Israel, and at the same time makes or allows ongoing attacks on Israel, which ensures that those Palestinians will continue to suffer, which is the goal of those "leaders:" to make Israel look bad, and if the Palestinians get beat up as a result, oh well,,,,,
 Imported_labor
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2011 8:08:18 AM
When the UN gave Israel statehood, and offered the same to Palestine, the more sophisticated and successful Palestinians got the H out of there and moved to neighboring countries, leaving the least capable Palestinians to cope.

Well, let's see if we can sort out our biases and let go of them so we can have a productive discussion.

It is true that many Palestinians moved to other countries and they found success. However, do not forget the large camps for Palestinian refugees in those same neighboring countries where they have been victims of all kinds of mistreatment, including mass murder.

Then, lets think about the people who lived in Palestine and were successful farmers. People who made a living by cultivating their fields and supporting their families laboring on their land. Their capital was the land they owned and their knowledge of agriculture and farming on those lands. It's not as if they could move their land and fields to a neighboring country, right? So, my guess is that they had to stay behind, in the land that they had inherited from their ancestors. Does that make them " hopeless losers," useful to leaders that don't care about their plight? And, what is their plight?

If they stayed because their capital (the land that they owned) couldn't be moved, why would you expect them to keep quiet when the abusive occupiers are stealing their capital in broad daylight. How do you explain the supposedly strategic defensive value assigned by the Israelis to low-lying valleys in Palestinian lands? Or is that just an excuse to steal more Palestinian lands without compensation to their legitimate owners?
 Kevjohns
Msg: 113
Posted: 10/4/2011 12:19:33 PM
Arabs in Israel are treated a lot better than Arabs in the Arabic lands. They even serve in the Knesset. The Palestinians have always been treated with contempt by all of the Arab nations.
 cotter
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2011 10:00:34 PM

If they stayed because their capital (the land that they owned) couldn't be moved, why would you expect them to keep quiet when the abusive occupiers are stealing their capital in broad daylight.
That's the problem ... they won't quietly surrender what is rightfully theirs.
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 115
Posted: 10/6/2011 12:27:28 AM
Re: msg 110 - I think the best play is for the Palestinian people to become Israelis, cede those lands to expand Israel, and make a larger stronger Israel with far greater prosperity for everyone concerned, with the possible exception of terrorist groups who wish to damage Israel.
 Imported_labor
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2011 11:43:47 AM

Re: msg 110 - I think the best play is for the Palestinian people to become Israelis, cede those lands to expand Israel, and make a larger stronger Israel with far greater prosperity for everyone concerned, with the possible exception of terrorist groups who wish to damage Israel.

What an idea!!!

Why don't you run it by the Israelis? My guess is they would think that you must be a resident of an insane asylum.
 whiskeypapa
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2011 6:13:36 AM
Yes, a single state with a constitution that guarantees equal rights for all would be an ideal solution to the present problem. And yes, those running that criminal state would be aghast at such a proposal.
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/18/2011 11:57:47 AM
Is one Israeli soldier worth 1,000 Palestinians?
I guess so.
 cotter
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2011 8:59:45 PM

We already know that ... that's what the Zionists do all the time. It's nothing new about what the Mossad is usually up to. It's apparently what they do best ... eh?

Is one Israeli soldier worth 1,000 Palestinians?
That's kind of the way it works ... the way the Israelis kill off the Palestinians. Let's see, how many Palestinians have the Israelis killed alone just bulldozing their houses with them still inside?

Then there are no doubt deaths related to the Palestinians not being allowed to have fresh water in their town. Okay, okay, they get one hour of fresh water a week at the town watering hole... big deal. I wonder how many have died waiting in an ambulance at the border checkpoints? I wonder how many have died while being tortured?
 trinity818
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2011 8:55:43 AM

Only an idiot would use the excuse that the Israelis don't want to give the land back to the Palestinians because they have low IQs

There are no rules against saying dumb things. But there are rules against name-calling. (However thinly veiled it may be.) Maybe somebody should report YOU.
 cotter
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:16:31 PM
Given the current situation with Gaza & the Zionists (once again) I think it only fitting to update the information in this thread.

"Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised Land should be required viewing for every citizen in the United States."
Robert McChesney | Professor, University of Illinois and Founder, Free Press

Watch it at the following link :
http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/peace-propaganda-and-the-promised-land-full-movie/
 moonwalkerman
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2012 11:54:54 AM
The biggest flaw can be found right in the very first minute of this video, where it is stated that Syria, Jordan, and Egypt fought a war against Israel, and that ever since, Israel illegally occupies the West Bank.
Here we go. If those three countries had won, there would be no Israel today. You start a war, you loose a war, you loose the land. It has been that way ever since the first humans roamed this planet.
I am from Germany, I know what I am talking about.
 cotter
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2012 9:10:06 AM

You start a war, you loose a war, you loose the land. It has been that way ever since the first humans roamed this planet.
I am from Germany, I know what I am talking about.

What does being from "Germany" have to do with anything?

Germany lost a war a few years back and is still intact ... oder nicht?

Besides, the whole world knows what the Zionists are up to and and it is becoming more and more unpopular. Imagine that?
 WomanInSF
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2012 9:20:50 AM
And what are "the Zionists" up to? It looks to me that they just want the arabs to leave them alone. They are tired of rockets and bombs.
 mungojoe
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2012 9:29:10 AM
And what are "the Zionists" up to?

Building illegal settlements on stolen land... I thought that was obvious by this point...

It looks to me that they just want the arabs to leave them alone.

Well, that just might happen if they were to dismantle the illegal settlements on stolen land and stop treating Gaza/West Bank like it was a modern-day 'Warsaw Ghetto'...
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > I watched the Israeli / US Media video