Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Would you date a cop?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GavrilPeloponnakos
Msg: 201
Would you date a cop?Page 9 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
of course I would. most cops tend to be either aries or saggittarius.
That means they're very intense, and if your lady is a cop, she's definately one that loves adventure. so hell yeah, go for it. don't let her profession stop you.
Just make sure you can keep up with a high energy woman.
 Cheeky_28
Msg: 202
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 8/7/2008 5:45:48 PM
I think cops are great and I don't have anything to hide if I were to date one but...
I'm a bit uneasy about dating a cop. I'm talking to a guy whose one and he seems really nice but I don't know. I guess like a lot of things- go with your gut?

Um I'm bi, so I guess my opinion still counts right?
 loveissoblind
Msg: 203
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/21/2008 8:27:36 PM
okay i would date a cop, actually, i asked out a cop after he pulled me over and let me off.... he politely told me he had a girlfriend, i felt silly but hey i thought he was a genuinely nice guy and when i asked him out it had nothing to do with his job, it was because of what he said to me and how he said it. it showed me that he was a person that i would like to get to know.

i think the point is that cops are people too with lives outside of their work. i think the point that some people are missing is that it should be about the person, their character and not about the kinky fantasies!!!!
 dwinottawa
Msg: 204
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/21/2008 8:52:31 PM
I don't think I could date a cop, or a fireman, or anyone else that is the type of job that puts them in danger all the time. I have an anxiety problem, and I think I would be worried all the time they were at work. Especially now, after 911, and all the wonderful men, and women, who work in these dangerous fields losing their lives, and the families who have lost the people they love. I don't think I could handle that.

But again, never say never. Who knows what waits for us around the next corner, maybe a really handsome cop, fireman, etc.
 camerin514
Msg: 205
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/23/2008 3:19:10 AM
If he was a good person and not a hounddogger..sure!
 How soon is now
Msg: 206
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/23/2008 2:45:39 PM
I would never date someone I work with...So I guess I wouldn't.

Hope other ladies would date me though...

042889em
Msg: 207
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/25/2008 8:10:00 PM
Yes.... Only if they arent working for DRPS. A carreer shouldnt matter in a relationship. But I would never date a DRPS cop and I have good personal reasons
 Anya216
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/31/2008 6:27:27 PM

Okay been talking to a girl for a while, she is 5, 4 cute little blonde girl. Had no pic up but sent me a few in private. She had legal written down in her profile. I assumed something to do with lawyer stuff. Then she surprised the hell out of me today and told me she is a police officer. I am always one for words, but kind of left me speechless, in no way would I have ever guessed that. We have plans this week to go out.

Would this change things for you, or would you date a cop? Expecially guy answers here.

I had a date with a (male, naturally) cop, this past Sunday. Will NEVER do it again, swear!!!

First, on his profile, he is handsome, athletic, muscular, and so forth. I went on picturing him in my mind (no pic on his profile). But in reality, he has a beer belly and a chin that is steadily on its way to become double. Weighs about 300# (my rough estimate), being 6 ft tall. BTW, a younger man. It's a shame for the younger folks to be overweight. He probably sits at the desk at work for most of the time... Just not my type.

On top of it all, him having to do with homicides and God knows what else in his line of work, he probably talked to me the way he interrogates his suspects at work. That coupled with a terrible spelling, from someone who claims to have a Bachelor's Degree. Oh well. Anyway, I didn't feel comfortable. I have nothing to hide, no problems with the law for goodness sake, but just couldn't relax. You know that feeling, when a cop drives behind you on the road, or in front of you, whatever... This is the kind of a feeling I had for the duration of the date. Horrible.

I will NEVER do it again. Ever.
 GuitarPlayer45
Msg: 209
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/31/2008 6:58:49 PM
I would date a cop if she doesn't mid using the cuffs in the bedroom
 meandthensome
Msg: 210
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/31/2008 11:04:23 PM
doing something illegal you don't want her to find out about? I stay , so I'd really have no qualms about it. You're asking yourself the wrong question.

Instead of asking if you're willing to date a cop, you should be asking yourself if you're willing to date her. The answer might be a lot easier to find then.
 cdn27
Msg: 211
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/2/2008 2:53:34 AM
cops are over rated....sorry ladies......this is real life, not a fantasy of yours and uniforms....uniform does not make a person.
 How soon is now
Msg: 212
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/10/2008 11:44:08 AM
Date this cop, he's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QgctZDpHSQ
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/10/2008 12:49:16 PM
Sure I would the thought of being cuffed up when Im a bad boy is exciting! I have no criminal past and if she wants to run my name through the computer to be sure then go right ahead I don't mind

I would worry about them but when your a cop, fireman or other jobs where you risk your life then that is something I could accept.
 Danteslnferno
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/10/2008 2:39:57 PM
Yes, I would date a female police officer. I think it is an honorable profession. Yes, there are bad cops or crooked cops but for the most part they are good people. worry about them while doing their job yes. However, I would have no problems taking care of them when they came home.

In fact I would be proud to date a female officer of the law.
 EyesWideOpen29
Msg: 215
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/10/2008 8:32:42 PM
To sum it up with one simple word...NO...lol
 ryansmsk
Msg: 216
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/11/2008 7:44:28 AM
i don't see why it would be much of an issue , at least for me it wouldn't . if i liked the girl it wouldn't be a problem if she worked as a police officer .
 An Optimist...
Msg: 217
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/22/2008 4:37:34 PM
Will she let me play with the cuffs?
 Janice T.
Msg: 218
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/22/2008 5:33:54 PM
Yes, we both have law in common....
 Lilbitcountry64
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/23/2008 8:08:04 AM

I had a date with a (male, naturally) cop, this past Sunday. Will NEVER do it again, swear!!!

First, on his profile, he is handsome, athletic, muscular, and so forth. I went on picturing him in my mind (no pic on his profile). But in reality, he has a beer belly and a chin that is steadily on its way to become double. Weighs about 300# (my rough estimate), being 6 ft tall. BTW, a younger man. It's a shame for the younger folks to be overweight. He probably sits at the desk at work for most of the time... Just not my type.

Geez, so he lied to you about what he looked like --- just like half the other people on here. He didn't do that because he's an officer, he did that because he's insecure, or figured that those people who say looks don't matter wouldn't mind when they found out -- he forgot that honesty counts. That's why you should insist on seeing pics first, actually several different pics so you can be sure they are really the person you're talking to. But to say you'd never date another officer just because he misrepresented himself and you weren't comfortable talking to him, is like saying you won't date any man on here after meeting Regular Joe Blow on a coffee date and finding out he wasn't what he said he was or you weren't comfortable with the way he talked.

Don't paint them all with the same brush please. There are some amazing men out there that are officers and there are some jerks out there too --- just like the regular population. And yes, before everyone jumps on me ... I know that the profession does attract those who do it just for the power trip, the uniform appeal to women etc etc ... see the "jerks" category above.
 gotnogame
Msg: 220
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/23/2008 1:23:36 PM
I wouldn't really have a problem with it. In fact, I think it's kind of cool. To me it says that she has an adventurous sprit as awell as a desire to help people - what's not to love? I hear that cops have weird work schedules, so it could sometimes mean not seeing her when you might like, but that's just something you'd have to get used to.
 paulmag
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 12/4/2008 9:18:06 PM
I work part time in law enforcement and I am pleased to say that I have never worked with a more professional,nicer bunch of guys.They are just like us,they have their good days and bad days.In respect to would I date an officer,yes in a heart beat.
 gemini9123
Msg: 222
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 12/7/2008 7:52:13 AM
on the more serious side. My ex is a cop. I think it requires a lot of maturity and confidence to be in a relationship with a cop (on both sides). you spend a lot of time apart because of shift work and I think police officers develop a "cloak" they wear at home, trying to keep the awful things they are exposed to, away from their partner. There is a real brother/sisterhood relationship among the officers that you can't help feel excluded from. If you aren't secure, you'll be wondering about that and if he/she isn't secure, they'll be wondering what you are doing when they are working their night and evening shifts.
 social 38
Msg: 223
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 12/7/2008 10:06:28 AM
I have dated a cop and I agree with gemini9123 with her posting.
 Greymantle
Msg: 224
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 12/8/2008 9:34:07 AM
No, would be a waste of My time.
 Bi-Atch
Msg: 225
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 12/19/2008 11:27:14 PM
No, no and no.

Do you remember the "hall prefect" who went around handing out late passes to kids in high school? Do you remember how we all hated them because they were so anal and so power hungry? A cop is a hall prefect all grown up with a gun.

Ugh.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Would you date a cop?