Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Celibacy - a more common choice than people admit?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lionesse19
Msg: 301
Celibacy - a more common choice than people admit?Page 13 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Basically they just want to get it in, get it off and get going lol!! Great lovers are rare and naturally in relationships already and so you dont get to make love with them unless they are players and who wants that??
 Welsh474
Msg: 302
Celibacy - a more common choice than people admit?
Posted: 4/4/2012 8:44:49 AM
^^^Hello again Damsel/Vallievoom. New profile, cool.

"I prefer sex and affection together and wont settle for less. If that means celibacy, so be it."

I think most of us feel this way. I just think that while waiting for that great relationship we are "going without". to me "celibacy" is a life choice usually made for religious reasons (not always but usually). And to we are all confusing celibacy with going without sex until the right one comes along.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Celibacy - a more common choice than people admit?