Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women complain that guys only want sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Agent86
Msg: 26
women complain that guys only want sexPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
verygreeneyez, I agree.

I also find it funny about the bar: "must not have messaged others for intimate encounters." Isn't that what we are all here for. It's just an issue of timing, respect and emotional as well as physical intimacy. Otherwise, I'd be watching football 24/7 rather than browsing this site. You know, the NFL has a channel now that broadcasts games all week long.
 Joy.
Msg: 27
women complain that guys only want sex
Posted: 9/22/2006 7:04:36 PM
You certainly won't hear me complaining. Sex is about all men are good for anyway!!!

only in america i should of said 13 thats when the whores start

Wow, I've been a whore for 34 years now. I feel like such a princess right now.
 Kaila78
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/22/2006 7:24:39 PM

only in america i should of said 13 thats when the whores start

You need
 HereForYouOnly
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/22/2006 8:07:11 PM
lots of

13??? come on now!!!
 Steven02151
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/22/2006 8:14:24 PM
After 40, while men come on strong at the beginning, they tend to lose interest as time goes on and, after 40, though women may not come on so strong at the beginning, they tend to gain more interest as time goes on ....at least from what some women have told me about their previous relationships. So, on balance, women may just be the more driven of the two sexes to have sex, just not so early on.
 funnygirll
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/22/2006 8:16:22 PM

OP, may I suggest you go see a doctor. Thinking there might be a solution to your sexual issues, might be as simple as a pill.
You do come across as a little sheltered though. That could be as big a problem as your sexual issues.

^^^^^^^^totally agree with the above. I don't think it's natural for you not to want to have sex ever??????!!!

all the other posts about women complaining about guys ONLY wanting sex is right too. I think there has to be a balance between too much and too little. there are also many millions of different people in the world, some more like you OP and some completely opposite of you. You just have to find the closest half to your half so that together you are whole.

that's my opinion.
 SeXy_KrYs_21
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/22/2006 8:54:17 PM
I don't think it's just the sex thing you need to worry about. It sounds like you have a lot of insecurity issues that you need to deal with. All women and men should want sex with someone that they care about. If you don't want to, then that's another issue you need to work on. I don't think you are going to find what you're looking for because the issue is with yourself not women.. no offence.. So you should work out your issues first and THEN start looking for the right woman. You can't give your all to someone else if you aren't confident and secure with yourself. Women don't want to listen to a man being whiney and negative talking about women.
 *mandrake*
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/22/2006 9:03:10 PM
Perhaps there is a different spin on this.....are women's complaints justified?

I think we can all affirm that they have a legitimate complaint. The reality might be harsh, but it is the truth, in my opinion.
 gothygeek
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/22/2006 11:22:35 PM
Well, I'm not going to bash on the OP here; it sounds like he has a general concern and something he might not be aware of.

It is possible that you are asexual. It's rare but there are men and women out there who are. They just have no interest or desire to have sex, period. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them; it just means they are wired a bit differently. The goal is to find someone who is compatible with you. I can understand that might be frustrating though; I happen to be on the other end of the spectrum (extremely high libido; even to the point where it's annoying at times :+)

There's a lot of information out there but here's a link to start with:

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6533

I also know that there are support groups out there. Of course, you should see a doctor to rule out any physical problems.

Good luck to you.
 :+:Matt:+:
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/22/2006 11:45:38 PM
This may be true but I CANT HELP!!!
but sometimes girls just want it more then guys
and sometimes they dont depends on the girl!!!
 nick23
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/23/2006 3:43:42 AM
Thanx for the link gothygeek. i've been told i might be asexual before but i never relly new what it ment. i'l have to ask my psych about it next time i see em.
maybe my post did come off as a little rude and angry and for that i apologize. if i'm angry, i think i have a good rezon to be. it's cuz i cant seem to find women who's willing to give me half a chance. i see women all the time complaing about how much guys want sex but then for a cuple hits of coke or some fancy "bling-bling" the same women are jumping in the sack. looks to me like their using it as a power thing and i personaly just don't get it. maybe if i got it that would be one thing but i don't understand it.
i tried a lot of dating sites and some of them have match profiles and some even let you do international searches and my match percetages are usualy least 10points higher in other countries. one of the rezons why i want to take a romance tour to another country. another rezon i want to go is cuz i've chated with women in other countries and they seem like they don't focus on the aspects that a lot of the American women focus on and they complain about the men in their country so i think the odds are more in my favor in another country
 babyblues302
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/23/2006 4:17:49 AM
so be gone with your bad self.....

Ok sorry a little rough,

But I got to ask?

Would you rather us just say no, or perhaps use you for a great evening out and have sex with somebody else?
 nick23
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/23/2006 4:25:03 AM
i rahter get turned down but i'd want the women to least try to be sympothetic about it instead of telling me i have a problem. i personaly think it's the women who have a problem if they value sex so much their not willing to give me half a chance
 jspillane
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/23/2006 5:41:33 AM
Lets quit using the word "problem", it seems judgemental. Lets talk about a "normal" or "average" sex drive. By your own admission, yours is non-existent. I personally love sex, but it is not something I am willing to give in a relationship right away. There are other women who love it as much as I do, but ARE willing to jump right in. I applaud those women, they are braver than me. I'm not abstaining in an effort to control men; neither are the frisky ladies using it as a method of control. We just have different ideas about what sex means to us. BUT! We generally, eventually, always want a relationship that leads to sex at SOME point. You don't want it at all, and therein lies the breakdown in compatability. We want to feel attractive, wanted, along with appreciated and respected. Is that so wrong?

I think the Gothic chick (sorry, can't remember your handle) hit on a plausable reason for your lack of interest in sex. I have another. Are you gay and don't know it? Last time a man told me that he didn't feel a physical attrction to women, didn't look forward to intimacy with women, it was soon followed by "I used to think I was gay." I don't know what he thought he was after he didn't think he was gay anymore, but he really needed some counseling. And although it sounds like you are seeking professional help, you may want to explore this issue. Whatever your reason is for not wanting sex, finding another woman with a low sex drive is not the answer, no matter what country she is from. You will eventually have a woman who wants sex - it will eventually set in, maybe as late as menopause. Why set yourself up for failure, and set someone else up for pain and suffering? Sounds like you are looking to a woman to "fix" you. It won't work. Look deeper Nick. You'll get there.

Jo
 river_lady
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/23/2006 8:01:05 AM
If you think you are asexual then this is the site for you. Rather than bashing women and their sex drives maybe this forum would be a better site than a dating site.

http://www.asexuality.org/discussion/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=209c289bd7f0972792e5a7401248f271
 Neonmitch
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/23/2006 9:41:46 AM
OP, I have a very good buddy that is incapable of having sex (born with extrophy of the urogential system). I know this because I am also his health-care practitioner. More importatnly, he DOESN'T want to have sex. No interest. His testosterone levels are normal, so it must be pyschological.

He has had a number of girlfriends, all of whom knew he didnt/couldn't have sex, and they were fine with it. I think you just need to find the right woman...there's a match for everyone out here.
 hello, james
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 10:25:31 AM
as often as women say men are horny and just want to **** all the time its the same both ways. they just know they dont have to initiate it because you will.

test it. dont initiate it and i garantee she will. shouldnt take anymore than 2 days.
 stillookning4U
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/23/2006 11:05:36 AM
Just treat women with the respect you would expect any man to give to your sister, daughter,mother, any female relative. If it is not acceptavle for a man to treat your family members like that then there is a good chance it isn'tfor us either. Be yourself get to know the real her before it goes to the bedroom it can be fun.
 fakeblondehair
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/23/2006 11:23:53 AM
"women complain that guys only want sex"

Really? ummm maybe they mean with other people beside them..... LOL

Well this is no win situation for men....we complain even if you don't want sex .... we women are soo bad ......we always complain

but on other hand.....men are not perfect either, like when men are ill even only with flu/cough ,they make out of it like they dying.....

Nopic3510
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/23/2006 12:04:37 PM
Nope...you aren't missing anything. Just know that most men here are looking for sex. So, it makes it really hard for the guys that are real, trust me there aren't many like you. All I can say, is make the lady understand, that friends first is important...and then the sex is awesome. Sex is awesome, but romance is more awesome!!! Sorry,so many ruin it for the good guys, but us ladies have to be careful...you know. Hugs to you Dee
 nick23
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/23/2006 12:09:08 PM
Thanx for the link to the message-board. i'l check it out when i have more time off. i don't think i'm gay cuz i never been atracted to guys but i am atracted to girls even thou i don't want sex(if this makes any sence). i know a few guys who are waiting till marriage for religious rezons or whatever and they have the hardest time getting dates cuz of that. i know one guy who went on to try to become a priest cuz he didn't think he could ever get a girl so he accepted that he was destined to live his life alone. rezon why i want to go to another country is cuz i've chated with women from diffrent countries and they are a lot more accepting of the fact that i don't want sex compared to the women around me. i'm not expecting a woman to solve most of my problems or anything but i am tired of being alone. i want to share my life with someone and even thou i don't want sex, i'm verry affectionate and i love to cuddle if i'm in love with the person but the women around me just don't understand
 dave1234
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 7:13:31 PM
Nick, visit a doctor and have your testosterone levels checked. A simple blood test will let you know if there is a problem.
 julietjuliet
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/23/2006 7:37:33 PM

i wish i could find a woman who i can relate to

OP: I think you may be better off finding a man you can relate to. I doubt there is a woman on this earth who wants a man who doesn't want sex.
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 7:41:26 PM
Start with not what "women" want or expect. Try instead what does Sarah, Jessica or Rachel want. Geeeeeez it's pretty simple really they are individual in wants and needs just as we are. If one doesn't want the same things you do, say thank you the date but I'll be moving on now and keep looking, that is what dating is for seeking out compatible individuals.
 countrycane
Msg: 50
Posted: 9/25/2006 2:23:29 PM
and then their is the ones, male or female, who agree to the deal of only having sex and no more...then after feel used...jmop of course
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women complain that guys only want sex