Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women complain that guys only want sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sparticuss
Msg: 51
women complain that guys only want sexPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
We don't complain about a man wanting sex, wanting ONLY sex is the issue.

======================
Lyrical
You DO complain about men wanting sex.
But its worse than that
You are so hung up that when a guy even casually mentions sex then everything else goes out of your mind. You genuinly THINK that the ONLY thing he's after is sex.
 Nocternal_gal
Msg: 52
women complain that guys only want sex
Posted: 9/25/2006 2:38:34 PM
I've never posted here before but I just have to say......Sometimes all I want is the sex! If he only wants sex, and it makes u uncomfortable......move on, but if u want it too......go for it, sex only friendships DO have their benefits
 sparticuss
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/25/2006 2:40:32 PM
but yet i'm a guy and i don't want sex and they cant accept that and give me half a chance. is their something i'm missing here??
=================
Are you kidding nick.

When you are not hell bent on getting into thier pants it completely destroyes their bolated fragile egos.
They have suddenly BANG lost total sex appeal. Worse than losing a breast to breast cancer.
No wonder they wont date you.
 METALLlC BLUE
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/26/2006 3:29:50 AM
I think you've got it all wrong chief.

Women love sex, and they enjoy men who enjoy sex. The issue that most women don't like it when men "only" want them for sex, and nothing more. Some women don't care, but most do.

Women in general don't like being used. It's that simple.
 Interdimensional
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/26/2006 4:35:44 AM
Dont assume anything about women. Women want to find someone they can relate to, someone who makes them feel whole.

Justme...A person should strive t be complete and whole in and of themselves. One should not enter into a relationship seeking for the other person to complete something within themselves. Rather, a person who is strong and whole and complete brings that completeness to the relationship table and seeks only to share. We can never fix ourselves through another.
 nick23
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/27/2006 1:23:28 PM
i don't see the point in having my testosterone levels checked cuz i don't think sexual urges are as good as loving someone. i'm happy the way i am. just wish i could find a woman who understood it.
 dave1234
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2006 2:06:52 PM

(Msg 56) i don't see the point in having my testosterone levels checked cuz i don't think sexual urges are as good as loving someone. i'm happy the way i am. just wish i could find a woman who understood it.

The point is you're not happy the way you are because you can't find a woman who understands it and you probably won't find a woman who understands it. If you knew a person who had thyroid problems and was grossly overweight claiming they were happy but couldn't get a date what would you tell them? If you have a medical condition that can be corrected why wouldn't you want to correct it?

Just something to consider.
 nick23
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/27/2006 2:27:49 PM
i'd tell em to try to find a girl who was overweight too. usualy people say you should be happy with yourself before getting in a relationship. if a girl was flat and had a hard time atracting guys, would we tell her she needed to get breast implants??
 blondein_tokyo
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/27/2006 3:08:37 PM
No...... "good" girls just don't want to feel like sluts. They have been taught since childhood that "good girls don't" ....so as women mature, they slowly repress their sex drives and replace it with a "love thermostat"....a device that measures how much they feel a man loves them. The higher the love thermostat is, the more comfortable they feel with "giving it away". Therefore, if you want a woman to have sex with you, you have to first show you appreciate her brain first and foremost, THEN show you are attracted to her. But don't be TOO overtly sexual- instead, give compliments, flowers, and romance! Finally, when all the pieces are in place, and she feels loved and respected, you can go about the seduction slowly and carefully.

No, not much fun, I agree. Which is why I decided to forget the whole thing and just be a slut.
 disaronno amaretto
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/27/2006 3:59:34 PM
Who've you been talking to sugar? I, personally, enjoy sex and LOTS of it but only with a man who cares about me...ALL of me, not just "that" part of me. I think woman are turned off by men who only want sex and nothing else. For us, ladies, its more of a package kind of thing to really turn us on and be ready to "roll". Ya just gotta understand that. We are very different arent we?? (there are your other kind of gals who feel differently but I dont speak for them nor judge them..)
 JackHill
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2006 7:16:07 PM
When I was dating my Ex I complained that she wouldn't stop nagging and complaining. Then again that's probably why she's my Ex.
 Stringtweeker
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/28/2006 8:55:17 AM
re:i don't see the point in having my testosterone levels checked cuz i don't think sexual urges are as good as loving someone. i'm happy the way i am. just wish i could find a woman who understood it

The point of having your testosterone levels checked is that your a 40-something year old man and have NO DESIRE FOR SEX WHATSOEVER!!! And by the way, nobody is buying that load of crap about how you're "happy" with the way you are...You may have accepted and surrendered to your situation, but this is exactly why you are aloneWhat do you mean when you say sexual urges aren't as "good" as loving someone? Are you in some kind of 'moral contest'? It's not an either/or situation-they are meant to go together...Even ordained by God Almighty Himself for Christ's sake! C'mon, man quit it! Go get checked out, get the problem taken care of and quit being such a whiny little **** about this and I'll be willing to bet that you won't be alone for long. I'm really not trying to be mean, and I wish you luck, but it seems like you really needed someone to bluntly tell it like it is...

Stringtweeker
 justme1202
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/28/2006 9:07:11 AM
^^^^ummm he is ONLY 23. if he doesnt want sex leave him alone.
 Hondagirl400
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/28/2006 9:36:24 AM
its just that other horn dog guys ruined it for the rest of you...when a girls been with guys who only want sex it gets sickening... so when we hear from a guy no i dont want sex its like as if.. hahaha but i believe you dont want only sex there are many men out there who are interested in more then that, and interested in finding love, its just a shame that guys are automatically labeled as horn dogs but hey girls are apparently gold diggers to ive heard that alot and thats not true not every girl is a gold digger.. dont worry your right girl will come along sometimes it takes a while but shes out there so keep your chin up!!!!
 Gemini_Guy
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/28/2006 2:03:02 PM
I enjoy sex, I enjoy the foreplay more. It lasts longer and isn't as raw and animal. Sex is like the culmination of a good meal. BUt you still need the apitizer and main course.

That being said... I personally cannot do one night stands. I tried once and it wasn't really enjoyable. I need to know a person first, spend some time with them and be friends on some kind of level. A little respect and trush both ways I guess I could say.

Sometimes I feel like sex, but a really good cuddle to a good movie or TV show, or even playing a 2 player game on Nintendo or something.

Maybe I am just getting old and leaving the impulses of "youth" behind and have not become completely boring yet. Sometimes the impulse for sex is satisfyed with other intimate and not always sexual activities.

I would rather have someone I share those other times with for a long time, than someone I wear out with sexual needs and desires. Of which I am certain I have lots.

I think women would be more inclined to have sex with a guy if the pressure for just the sex is not there... Intimacy is required and it is something I am starting to desire more. Maybe it is because I havn't been laid in months so I am more patient in how I go about getting it. If it is that, then I hope it does not change when I do get back into the swing of things. I like the idea of more quiet nights of good food and company than begging and fighting about sex.
 Read the profile!
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/28/2006 5:37:30 PM
I think there are few men or women that want only sex. The whole precep to be honest is a little on the dumb side.... which is what sterotyping is (dumb)! We all (every human being men and women alike) have needs. We all have sex drives. Its possible to turn them off but, it takes some work. As a man I'm not sure its us that create the problem.

Women tie alot of emotion and self esteem into things like sex. Like how much did the guy chase me and whatever. When a guy say no games no drama.... that is usually one of the factors he is speaking of.... or I.E. I am looking for a confident woman!

Part of the thrill is the chase and ladies if its all chase when you get there sometimes men realize the chase was not worth the battle. If its mutual I'm alot more attracted to the woman.... but, that is just me!
 TWINSUGARPLUM
Msg: 67
Posted: 9/28/2006 6:22:54 PM
I think you need to go see a Dr. just to be on the safe side. What will it hurt
at least you will know whats wrong. The Dr. could talk to you and make
things more clear to you. Then you would feel better about your self. Then you
could explain it better to someone else.
You say you are happy, you dont sound happy sweetie. People are all different
thats what makes the world go around. To each there own, is what I say. But I
do hope you see a Dr. and take it from there.
You are a nice looking man, and I wish you the best. ~*~ Annette ~*~
 tobyone1000
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2006 7:01:47 PM
hold on i was married for 4.5 years to a woman before we got married sex 3 and 4 time a week after we got married 67 times in 4 years u do the math i got tired of it
 browns_fan_3
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/28/2006 7:57:48 PM
I think it goes both ways. I am sure there are women who just want sex. I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but it seems men will say what they think women want to hear. Women want sex just as much as men, we just do not advertise it so much. LOL Yes, I know all men are not like that. Just like all women are not like that.
 Real_Teddybear_Man
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/29/2006 12:49:47 AM
Cut the guy some slack. Maybe there's a psychological or physiological reason for it. Perhaps some professional advice would be in order. Talk to your doctor and see what he says. Perhaps there's a chemical mbalance or something. Doesn't mean your a freak but wouldn't be suprised if it turns out to be medical.

Trev
 Nogoodnames
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/29/2006 1:06:19 AM
I want sex... a long steady supply of it from the same woman would be nice...
 Lick it Up
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/29/2006 1:13:02 AM
We Don't Only Want Sex, if that were the case, my first real steady Girlfriend and i wouldn't have made it as long as we did...we went three months without it because I didn't want to
have sex with her right all of the sudden...

so you can't get all of us...ohh man...

justme1202
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/29/2006 2:15:14 AM
If YOU don't feel whole already then there is nobody on the planet who can MAKE you feel whole. You are trying to blame the current, or the next, bf for your own inadequices

BUDDY dont assume anything about women!!! I did not say i did not feel whole. I said women just want that extra part that makes them feel whole. Meaning you can have everything in your life and nly need to be loved or give love to that special someone to be whole as everything in your life is already set. So dont dont comment on my comment and adress OP!
 walteria
Msg: 74
Posted: 9/29/2006 6:22:13 AM
I think women have to get off their soapbox and say what they really mean as far as sex goes....If that man is happy without sex good for him, I wish I were wired like him because Ive looked for it and i realize Ill never have sex again through no fault of my own. If there are women out there who really have a high sex drive or who actually want sex, please send them my way! LOL I dont like the double standard that women say they dont want sex but yet theyll pose like strippers on their profiles, which dont help matters much when a man is having a severe dry spell. I say give the man a break here. I wish I lacked that drive as I am in my 40's and no woman in sight. I try not to think about it anymore because its obvious a woman wont ever understand what a man needs if he can attain it.
 Leeanne
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2006 6:37:06 AM
OP I really get a sense that you have a lot of anger issues when it comes to relationships and relating to women. You seem extremely confused as to how you should fit in when it comes to interactions with the opposite sex. There seems to be deep seeded issues that need addressing and Therapy would be in order. If you do not seek help I could see things getting out of control in your life and you may never develop a relationship of any kind - friendships or relationships. If I were you - in order to be happy with a relationship or finding one you have to be secure and happy with who you are - as I don't believe that you are, at all.
You need to address things with your Doctor and get an assesment of what direction to take with your issues, before looking towards the metaphysical.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women complain that guys only want sex