Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women complain that guys only want sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nick23
Msg: 76
women complain that guys only want sexPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
your right i may be angry and i am confuzed as to how to fit in with women cuz they cant seem to say what's on their mind directly. instead they seem to play games and use reverse psycology half the time(least that's how it looks to me with women in my area). i'm seeing a concelor(a guy) and a psych for meds(a woman) and they've both think that women don't seem to know what they want around here. maybe i will get my testosterone levals checked and i have apointments with both docs this week so i'l talk to them some more about this kind of stuff
 Jaqlyn38
Msg: 77
women complain that guys only want sex
Posted: 9/30/2006 2:05:35 PM
i agree with you its not that women dont like or want sex its they dont like to be used for one night stands they want a word called RELATIONSHIP COMMITMENT that most young guys arent ready for until theyre done with their forum fo girls and get some disease from someone or pass one off to another. now dont get me wrong their are some sleezy girls out there doing the same thing then whine later about well why dont this guy want me well lets see you slept with him on the first date so he probably says tohimself wonder how many more she slept with or will I SAY GIRLS NO MATTER HOW HARD IT MAYBE TO SAY NO SAY NO OTHERWISE YOUR NOT GONNA FIND A NICE GUY THATS GONNA RESPECT YOU FOR THIS. I KNOW I HAVE BEEN THERE IN MY YOUNGER YEARS I KNOW THE SHITTY FEELING WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND DONT KNOWWHAT YOU JUST DID OR WHY OR WHO AND THEN YOU NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN STOP DOING THIS TO YOURSELF.
 LethNight
Msg: 78
Posted: 9/30/2006 2:22:21 PM
The problem is honesty. People need to be honest with each other about what they are looking for. If you are just looking to hook up for sex, then don't tell someone that you want a relationship. If we were all just straight with each other on all things in our relationships we would be happier.
 hotlegs1999
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2006 2:43:45 PM
I agree. or maybe you are not really into women...maybe the other sex ??? Sex is a big part of a relationship and connecting ....maybe you do not want to put yourself out on a limb...have you been hurt in the past ? just guessing...
 hotlegs1999
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2006 2:43:55 PM
I agree. or maybe you are not really into women...maybe the other sex ??? Sex is a big part of a relationship and connecting ....maybe you do not want to put yourself out on a limb...have you been hurt in the past ? just guessing...
 Leaving POF
Msg: 81
Posted: 9/30/2006 6:18:31 PM
I don't know what women you are referring to, but I wish I had that compaint!
 sxyvirgo
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/1/2006 11:02:43 AM
Jeez - from the sound of it on here, at least half the women could do without much sex! Find someone in their 40's and you may increase your chances....(but not with me!!! )
 nick23
Msg: 83
Posted: 10/2/2006 6:42:00 AM
i have been hurt in the past hotlegs cuz of my lack of desire for sex. me and my ex broke up in part cuz of that. basicly she kept getting drunk or stoned and cheating on me then blaming it on the fact that i never "put-out" when i told her before we got into a real relationship that i never wanted to have sex. i think a true healthy relationship isn't about sex at all. it's about growing old with someone and the only point i see for having sex is to have kids(wich i don't want) so i just don't see a reazon to want to have sex.
 _fire_
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/2/2006 2:52:59 PM
A wise man once told me, "A man has to pay for all the sins of his girlfriend's ex-boyfriends."
 nick23
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/6/2006 12:27:06 PM
that sounds about right _fire_ cuz she broke-up with him cuz she didn't want sex and he did then she started cheating on me with him cuz i didn't want sex wich is partley why i made this post.

also i dd have my testosterone levels checked and their normale also my docs say that the meds i'm on shouldn't be affecting my sex-drive or wanting of sex so they think it's psychological
 dave1234
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2006 1:21:27 PM

(Msg 85)also i dd have my testosterone levels checked and their normale also my docs say that the meds i'm on shouldn't be affecting my sex-drive or wanting of sex so they think it's psychological

When it comes to sex most people wish to be exclusive with their partner. This is because most feel sex has an emotional quality to it and see it as a bond with the other person. Also, they fear catching diseases from a promiscuous partner.

Considering you do not see sex in the same light and do not care for it would you have any objections to your partner obtaining sex outside the relationship? I'm sure there are many women who would jump at the chance to have a decent, caring guy at home while being able to fulfill their sexual needs elsewhere.

I'm sure if you adjusted your profile accordingly you would be much more successful landing a "fish".
 Mysterious2
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2006 5:39:22 PM
Gemini_guy:
I would rather have someone I share those other times with for a long time, than someone I wear out with sexual needs and desires. Of which I am certain I have lots.

Where are the likes of you to be found?

delia c
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/6/2006 9:16:55 PM
no this is an easy one nick..........your asexual and there are thousands of ppl that are asexual and there are support groups and internet sites and probably dating sites for asexual ppl....who have no urge or interest in sex whatsoever......if you feel your asexual then maybe you could try the sites and meet someone eles through them..........just a thought
 catman4d2
Msg: 89
Posted: 10/6/2006 11:08:23 PM
We Should Start complaining that All Women want is a relationship!
 LilBit
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/29/2006 12:27:59 AM
Nick, I don't know why some people "don't want" sex and others "always" do...at one time I was like you...NEVER wanted it....could live without it...but things have changed slightly....sometimes I DO and sometimes I DON'T....when I DO, it's only with someone I KNOW...that is to say, someone I've known for a while...usually a long while. I must feel comfortable with that person..totally comfortable. Otherwise, I'm right back to "could live without it". It's an awkward situation, and very difficult to put into words. I prefer the middle ground, which is even sometimes embarrassing. Hoping for a friend (literally) who can handle affection without the expectation of sex. That "expectation" in others is a TOTAL turnoff. It's when the expectation is absent that makes sex almost enticing.
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2010 6:06:45 AM
Women think what 'The Patriarchial society' instructs them to. Women were raised at one point on notions of White Knights, chivarly, gender roles, and social obedience. Women are also informed that sex is a tradable good that women in general can use in barter with men. -That apparently men want sex more than women.

One other reason women believe that every guy wants sex from them is that their personal interactions with men often reflect this same notion. Depending on how limited a woman's interaction with men, she may only find herself around men in nightclubs, relationships, and on tv. In all 3 of these scenarios one of men's major focuses is indeed attaining sex from women. Women assume men to largely be of a general 'borg' type collective consciousness (just as men often assume of women); so if apparently *most men (she has direct or indirect contact with at least) want sex from women-if not her personally- why wouldn't all men just the same?

Basically a man has to almost prove a woman to be below his standard (or just simply be so desirable that she doesn't mind him wanting to have sex with her) for her to finally relinquish the idea that he wants to have sex with her.
 tamiejon
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/11/2011 12:53:26 PM
I've been on here about 4 months. Of 50 + that I have chatted with, talked on the phone or even a few I've met......48 of them really only wanted sex!!!!! I find it hard to believe the amount of time and effort they will spend to pretend what "good guys" they are, how we "really click". In just one week I had a man offer to drive 4 hours to go to a Christmas party with me, then after 2 hours of chatting changed from day to night, said he would only come after the party and was filthy in his details of what he want to do! When I didn't go for it....he told me to "eat shit"! Seems like the only kind of man I meet!
 MandyLOVESCandy
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/11/2011 1:12:24 PM
men want sex, women want sex

it's the reason the human species is still here after hundreds or thousands of generations -if most of us didn't have a strong sex drive the species would die out

yet do the horny among us get thanks for perpetuating the species? nooooo..

JMO

~M~
 Viper1E
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/11/2011 4:41:11 PM

When I want frigid, I'll sleep in the freezer..

Just sayin'..
 Halloweeeen
Msg: 95
Posted: 12/11/2011 5:18:16 PM
well said verygreeneyez
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/11/2011 6:21:18 PM
nick23:
1. complains that women think guys only want sex (& he doesn't but can't get a look in)
2. women want their cake and eat it too
3. how can we know what women want when they don't know themselves

Nick, we are not all the same. 'Women" is plural, and you can't make a blanket statement about us individually. Some women think guys only want sex, some women want their cake and eat it too, some women don't know what they want. As a woman, I know - contradictorily to your blanket statements - that many men are interested in a hell of a lot more than sex and I know what I want and how to get it. If I was not interested in sex I would look for a guy equally disinterested. Simple.

Instead of making statements about women in general in their lack of interest in you, think about how you're presenting yourself to particular women. What in your personality is being overlooked, and de-emphasized, for instance. That approach is more valuable than attacking women in general for their lack of interest.
 Xc0de
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/11/2011 8:30:12 PM

it's the reason the human species is still here after hundreds or thousands of generations -if most of us didn't have a strong sex drive the species would die out

If most men shot blanks then we are in trouble.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/11/2011 9:15:28 PM

but yet i'm a guy and i don't want sex

that is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I've read these boards...

really ? huh ? lmao

ya, girls want sex and they want bfs and sometimes they JUST want sex...

hint:
they want to feel like they are ones to decide who they have sex with ... and since for them, finding a casual sexual partner is as easy as saying hello, lets go back to my place, they'd like a little more...

quit whining boys.
 beenambedie
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2011 12:11:09 PM
stoneside on 9/22/2006 613 PM
Subject: women complain that guys only want sex
Message: Women want sex just as much as us guys do. It's just they want honesty along with it

Yeah,they just arent willing to be honest themselves
 DomG79
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2011 1:05:32 PM
That's all they say on most of their profiles, it's actually amusing. I think the ones who say it the most actually want to hook up. The all caps, mentioning it in the "about me" and in the "first date" sections, come on lady, we get the point. Yet, they text me pics in their lingerie
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women complain that guys only want sex