Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women complain that guys only want sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CuriousCat1300
Msg: 101
women complain that guys only want sexPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

i don't talk like this in public. i mainly do this online when i'm trying to figure stuff out. problem i have is that women tell me they wont date me cuz i don't want sex and then the same women complain that the guys they end up dating want sex. i wish i could find a woman who i can relate to

nick23 women want sex. Women want wild, hot, crazy, passionate, amazing, steamy, uninhibited sex. But they do not like to be treated like objects. Women want you to want them for them AND for sex you can have with them, not just for sex. Get it?

Women like to know that you find them sexually attractive. They also like to feel that you are mentally attracted to them. -That you like who they are as people. -That you see them as people not walking vaginas.

If a man told me he wanted to date me without sex I would stop dating him. However, I certainly love other things we do together.

Hope that helps

Curious Cat
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women complain that guys only want sex