Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What questions do YOU ponder in the middle of the night?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kaitian
Msg: 101
What questions do YOU ponder in the middle of the night?Page 5 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Why is there a rust colored stain on the roof above my bed?how did it get there ?. Who is that talking in my head i thought i got that voice fixed?

misseyes
Msg: 102
What questions do YOU ponder in the middle of the night?
Posted: 4/9/2007 10:34:00 PM
Why on earth did I agree to take this course when everything else is assbackwards haywire, and why did I listen to some smarta$$ tell not to have any chocolate tonight?
 rebel777
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2007 10:38:36 PM
hmmmmmm,wonder what that a$$hole upstairs does when my woman and I are rocking the hell outta the squeaky bed
 sddude
Msg: 104
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:28:30 AM
is my 9 inch weiner too small ? mmmm I feel so inadequate .
 spoonz
Msg: 105
Posted: 4/12/2007 10:14:34 PM
Does the lint in my navel have anything to do with the socks missing from the clothes Dryer? Is it a clue to the socks whereabouts? If a sock always goes missing from the dryer, then why are they not sold in threes? hhhmmm
 misseyes
Msg: 106
Posted: 4/12/2007 10:21:40 PM
Why they have to screw up perfectly good ice cream with cashews. Do not screw up my chocolate ice cream with unwanted nuts. That's what PoF is for!

ok ok.. just don't screw up the ice cream.
 luvgeek
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2007 10:55:27 PM
Why am I still up? I need to get to sleep... Maybe if I play a game of scrabble to take my mind off things... I need to get started on my taxes... what if I owe money... things are going pretty good... what if I screw it up... don't think that way -- be positive... I should drink less coffee... oh that project -- need to schedule more time... oh no I forgot to phone _____ --- to late now... must remember in the morning... will I have time before work? .... not if I don't get to sleep... I need to get to sleep... Why am I still Up?
 Quadly
Msg: 108
Posted: 5/8/2007 4:06:04 PM
Nothing, I'm sleeping.

Unless your talkin Friday or Saturday night, then it's..'who is coming over now? It's 4 am..''Oh, OK, they brought beer..'
 HamNPineapple
Msg: 109
Posted: 5/8/2007 4:16:13 PM
i ponder on how i could have forgotten to pay someone some cash back? mmmm
i ponder if spring will ever come
 Willsfriend
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/5/2008 11:56:32 PM
1. where's my gun? it was under my pillow, i swear it was. where's my gun? HE took it...**stard...
2. where is he? did he find the ammo? did I lock the safety? or did i put it somewhere else?
3. is that the dog digging in the back yard again? in that same spot? ROVER! ROVER! get your ass in here and quit digging under my brand new rose bush
4. how can i kill my boss and get away with it? eyedrops in the coffee? ruffies in the coffee? arsenic in the office doughnuts? wait a minute - what if I eat one by accident?
5. did they know I was lying? they couldn't have known...I'm too good. but why was she looking at me that way? she knew...she knew...she couldn't have known, right?
 punem264
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/6/2008 12:31:55 AM
How to pay my bills off.
What to wear to work.
I ponder about, when I am going to meet the man of my dreams. Like every woman on here who probably does that.
Should I go for a walk.
Which friend should I call up to say hey.
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2008 12:44:54 AM

would she notice the seduction or think she had a dream..........
 whitetigeress
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:25:24 AM
I'm
or
rarely
never
sometimes
and sometimes
 Pantherrrrr642001
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:40:13 AM
why is it that I have a king-sized bed yet still get to attempt sleep on only about 16 inches of it?? HOW is it that a miniature dachshund can take up sooooooo much room? why did I eat that pizza before bed? Why did I drink that big cup of tea? ~zzzzzz~ how long can I lie here in hopes of going back to sleep instead of getting up and emptying my full bladder? ~ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz~ what shall I buy my friends for a wedding gift? why is gas only $1.39 in Cowichan Lake and freakin' $1.52 here???? ~ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz~why do I lie here and think so much when all I really want to do is sleep? WHAT did I do with that lottery ticket my Mum bought for me? AAAAAAACKKKKk what if it is the winner? It'd figure. zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz ~ eyes open yet again~ Why am I so tired? Insomnia SUCKS.
 FunnyAndSweet48
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/6/2008 6:26:25 PM
As my imaginary lover spoons up behind me, I wonder why he isn't wrapping his arms around me to snuggle me. Then I realize that my imaginary lover (i.e. body pillow) doesn't have any arms. Think I will sew some stuffed arms onto my body pillow so I can wrap them around me to make it feel closer to the real thing. Hmm ... while I'm at it, I wonder if there are any other parts I could attach to my body pillow to make the spooning experience more realistic?

HamNPineapple
Msg: 116
Posted: 10/8/2008 7:58:16 PM
I ponder if we all know how truly blessed we are living here in North America?

I ponder if we all work enough on trying to make a positive difference in the world?

I ponder if we are thankful enough....

what do YOU ponder?
 Xavery
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:06:23 PM
^hmmm - sounds like you are feeling pretty good and you couldn't be more right about how fortunate we are to live in North America.

I think some people work extraordinarily hard to make a positive difference in the world. I am not sure it is a reasonable expectation of every person.

I don't ponder in the middle of the night, but sometimes I wake up early and "reflect" and think about people I need to be extra kind to because they could use a little TLC.
 *Dolores*
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:22:02 PM

Why did I have that dream about rescuing a drowning tiger from a swimming pool?
What does it all mean?
Am I crazy?

(The funny thing is the tiger was depressed and comitting some kind of tiger-suicide just lying there on the bottom of the pool, kind of sighing. Then when I pulled it out and laid it on the edge of the pool, it was time to get away FAST! And of course I'm in chest deep water trying to run.....)
 Xavery
Msg: 119
Posted: 10/8/2008 9:50:47 PM
I also think: what time is it? And then I think: how much longer does this give me to sleep? And then I think: how long have I slept? And then I think: if I fall back to sleep right now, how much sleep will I get? And then I think: will this be sufficient? And then I think: should I set the alarm for later? Can I set the alarm for later? Or.........How is it I always wake-up one minute before the alarm goes off? And if I wake up 10 minutes before the alarm goes off, I ask myself if I have aversion to be woken up by sound?

I think my pondering involves a lot of math.
 yabbdabbadoo
Msg: 120
Posted: 10/8/2008 9:57:20 PM
why do I see mahjong tiles when I close my eyes... frick I gotta stop playing computer games right before bed
 *RINGS
Msg: 121
Posted: 10/9/2008 12:03:49 AM
how come i feel like i'm always the last one to know....
about the things i care about most in my life???...

does ted nugent still have cat scratch fever........

is it really garbage night.....who invented liquid soap....& WHY....

if olive oil is made from olives what is baby oil made from???....

was oscar really wilde...was gene really wilder??...hhmmm..

will rocky make a come back and fight arthritis and a gum disease...this time??...

will luke ever get back together with laura??..

if i leave here tomorrow would you still remember me??

is it one of life's cruel little Jokes ....
that the one that cares the least about the relationship rules the relationship??...

why doesn't forever seem to last as long as it used to??

did roy rodgers really mount trigger??

why did my first two kids turn out to be NFG ....
and the biggest disappointments in my life??...

why do some people think they can get away with....pi$$ing on your back ......
and then try to tell you that it's raining...metaphorically speaking??....

did jim morrison really get what he wanted...
when he broke on through to the other side..immortality and eternal youth..??

how did my grandmother know to warn me from the grave..
about my little guy's mother..hmm..

does charles manson really get more fan mail... than elvis did when he was alive??

how many bikers does it take to change a lightbulb??...
none the lightbulb has to want to change...

dam did i leave the garage door open??.....
 ritawayward
Msg: 122
Posted: 10/9/2008 6:22:21 AM

I also think: what time is it? And then I think: how much longer does this give me to sleep? And then I think: how long have I slept? And then I think: if I fall back to sleep right now, how much sleep will I get? And then I think: will this be sufficient? And then I think: should I set the alarm for later? Can I set the alarm for later? Or.........How is it I always wake-up one minute before the alarm goes off? And if I wake up 10 minutes before the alarm goes off, I ask myself if I have aversion to be woken up by sound?

Ha Ha! Took the words right out of my mouth!
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 123
Posted: 10/9/2008 6:50:26 AM
random musings in the dark.

Is that the sound of the bowl, or the seat?? Who cares, I am single.

Will I ever grow up? Who cares, I am single

Can I fake working for yet another day? Who cares, I am single.

I think I am getting fat. Who cares, chicks like the bigguns.

Is that drool?

Wonder if I could save Delores(intentional misspell) from Tony the Tiger? Who cares, I don't even know her.

That's not drool. Who cares, I DO YUCK

Is my boss really that much of a dork? Why am I questioning that???

I need to invent something that will change the way people live, kinda like the person who invented Cheese Whiz.

Do I really have to pee again?

Will the US drag us down with their failing economy? OK OK OK I LIED... this should read. US chicks are easy... I should go south. Is that more drool?
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2008 8:27:49 AM
^^^^ we are not sleeping well lately are we? Must be the night caps
 Dear Vixen
Msg: 125
Posted: 10/9/2008 9:37:22 AM
OMG!!!! My brain never stops!!! I'm always thinking about something - mulling things over - over analysing... lol being a Libra Woman I think about all of the angles and all of the choices...I find if I have an issue or idea rolling around in my brain and it won't go away - I write it down - vent it out on paper....Then I can get a good nights rest
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What questions do YOU ponder in the middle of the night?