Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Do women hate intelligent Men .......................      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 foxycdnlady
Msg: 126
Do women hate intelligent Men .......................Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
with a comment like that are you surprised??
i dont pretend to want intellect or gentlemen...... i know what i want and get it..... i dont want some punk without any intellect or manners......

seems you are narrow minded and bitter about the rejections .
well if you treat a lady right you just might be pleasantly surprised....the old saying ""attract a bee with honey" ( not with bitterness or arrogance).
 OptiLiving
Msg: 127
Do women hate intelligent Men .......................
Posted: 6/24/2012 5:44:49 AM
When ambition gets in the way of living real life, then the person is not so intelligent. We need to know when to shut it down and realize there are other important things in life. I prefer intelligent men with ambition but a smart man knows how to live a balanced life.
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Do women hate intelligent Men .......................