Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > long nails....turn on?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KamloopsIsHere
Msg: 26
long nails....turn on?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Doesn't every p-ussy need a scratching post?
 innocentantic
Msg: 27
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 11/1/2006 10:04:21 AM
Nails are hot. Fake nails are not, unless done for a specific formal event for someone with short nails as in paragraph 3 below.

I agree with the no dirt thing, too. Scrub under your nails when you wash your hands. Men and women need to have clean nails, always.

While I understand many women work with their hands and prefer to keep their nails stubby-short, I prefer the feminine hand form, and that does include nails that are a little longer than the finger. They don't have to be coke dealer long, of course; and no rhinestones or tropical parrots painted on them. It was never hip to do that, I don't care what your friend says.
 *buzz*
Msg: 28
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 11/1/2006 12:19:13 PM
Feeling, nails leave imprinted, while going down his back ... mirrors his purrrrrring perspiring face
 Caper143
Msg: 29
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 11/1/2006 12:42:04 PM
hmmm..you know...I have long nails...love the french manicure look...but I do it for me. I like the way it makes me feel feminin. Whether men like it or not doesn't matter at all....I don't think I ever thought about what their opinion was. If you want long nails..do it 'cause you like it...not for some guy.
 Carmaby
Msg: 30
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 11/1/2006 1:23:43 PM
imadude....I would think most women with "natural nails" aren't going to be scratching too hard (hell, it takes time to grow those babies, lol!), we're not wanting to break them, lol! We want you to enjoy looking at them on our hands not lying on your bed while we weep because it cost $$$ to get them made as I've heard from girlfriends that do pay mucho dollars to have fakes every month (another reason why I don't go fake...would rather spend that money on my kids).

And yes, you're right, the fake ones are thick but some women just can't grow their nails so resort to it.
 wifeymaterial35
Msg: 31
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 11/1/2006 1:26:54 PM
im lucky my nails are strong so i do not have to have fake nails,"i like them long but not a ridiculous lenght".

bit like my partners d**k really.... lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ok lemmi stop : x

lmao
Msg: 32
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 11/1/2006 1:56:13 PM
I said
I like the french manicure thing.....I think it's hot!

Nightwing says
Like anything else on your body, if it's 'paste on', it's probably NOT upping the hottness factor....

I've never heard of a French Manicure that has paste on nails involved. P.S. - I'll take the nicely manicured nails, the latest fashion and smartly done makeup over burping the alphabet any day. All that means is she's drinking all my beer.
 TopazGoddess
Msg: 33
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 11/1/2006 2:21:38 PM
My boyfriend LOVES my longer nails.

I've left quite a few marks on him he wears with pride

I like a man with well kept nails...clean and trimmed
 Vitiate
Msg: 34
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/15/2007 8:13:15 AM
mmmmm....

They thought of some fingernails digging into my skin from the enjoyment that the girl is experiencing is a HUGE turn on...HUGE.

I'm not talking hood rat super long Lee Press On things either...some nice, well taken care of fingernails that could cause some damage...but in a good way...
 Laidback61
Msg: 35
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/15/2007 6:51:24 PM
Personally, I find long painted nails a huge turn on.
I don't like the 'french manicure' style.
I go for painted ladies (nails and makeup) every time.
 NeverBr0ken
Msg: 36
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/15/2007 6:56:06 PM
On a woman. HELLZ YES.. Claw me up babe! Dont forget to BITE!
 Vitiate
Msg: 37
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/15/2007 7:31:13 PM
NeverBroken...to bad you live in Cow-town...

We could so totally hang...but instead you're my Bizzaro-Vitiate...

Funny posts, mf...funny
 jrobert747
Msg: 38
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/15/2007 7:54:41 PM
Long nails, yes, very sexy. Painted a dark red, or the French manicure thing someone mentioned. I love the femme thing.
 daisy679
Msg: 39
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/15/2007 8:30:31 PM
long, dirty unkept nails on a man turn me right off.
 Cher-Bear
Msg: 40
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/15/2007 10:28:22 PM
Well I have the long piano fingers and I get my nails done every two weeks.....I love it and yes, they are french manicure......I love it when I go out and they glow under the black light....call me weird, but I love that.....usually my shirt is glowing too or my bra is glowing under the black light.........
 Jersey Girl 1971
Msg: 41
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/19/2007 4:49:31 AM
I have long nails which are my real nails with gel overlay to make them strong. I get them done every two weeks, because I want to. I get complimented on how they look and have not had any complaints !
 searcher1957
Msg: 42
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/19/2007 5:20:12 AM
MissRose has ver long natural nails that She takes excellent care of. i am not a big fan of back raking but a little now and then is nice... besides, the nails can be used in many different ways.

bryan
 Someones daughter
Msg: 43
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/19/2007 7:11:12 AM
ladies does it turn you off if a guy has unkept dirty nails...HELL YES!!! Good hygiene is a must!!! I make the effort so I would expect nothing less from the person I'm with.
 rjpeagles
Msg: 44
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/19/2007 7:29:09 AM

ok guys does it turn you on if a woman has long nails and manicures them

maybe you like being scratched down the back???

or just the visual of it is a turn on.

All of the the above, especially if they are natural nails. And hopefully their toes look just as good (minus the LONG nails of course ).
 MDB78
Msg: 45
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 2/19/2007 7:43:44 AM
Nails on the longer side don't really do anything for me. I like a woman with nails just long enough to scratch me, not those big Lee press-on talons from the 80's. Now THOSE are a turn off.

I love having my back scratched, and not just during sex. When I'm sitting on the couch or whatever. I love it, it's so relaxing. So I like a woman with nails long enough to do that.

Nails that at bitten down to little nubs are kind of a turn-off, they look like guy's nails.
 ~The Siren~
Msg: 46
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 3/4/2007 5:19:43 AM
I think that if a woman wants to grow her nails long or pay to have them done professionally is her choice and only hers. I am lucky that my nails grown long naturally but will admit to visiting the spa to have them strength coated now and again. I not only like the look but feel sexy when my nails and toes are welll kept. A persons appearance also says alot about their hygiene. So next time ladies when you are getting ready for a date,...don't forget your nails and toes,...men really are looking at them.
 moon_fish
Msg: 47
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 3/4/2007 7:09:34 AM
Long nails are a total turn off. I do not want injuries when she is running her hands though and around my privates. Not to mention how does she wipe herself and not get shyte under her nails? I see long nails and I think: I will never eat anything she cooks.
 texasbaby
Msg: 48
view profile
History
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 3/4/2007 7:36:33 AM
Long nails are easy for me to grow, I really have no idea why they grow so fast,, they just do. I'm not picky about what I do in an effort to protect them,,, if one breaks, oh well,,, I file down the rest a little. Doing my nails is part of my week-end routine,, I feel naked when my nails are bare,, same for my toes... It's just one of the girly things I like. A turn-on to the men in my life,,,, oh yes, I believe it is. I even have one friend who shops for polish for me once in a while,,, he loves my nails long and well cared for..

tb
 Mouseketeer
Msg: 49
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 3/4/2007 7:41:00 AM
Yep, I think that short, (not super short, but just past the fingertip short) smooth nails with a coat of polish (I use RED, but even a clear coat is sexy) is the best thing to do. Also keep the cuticles trimmed back, too, and use lots of moisturizer.

Theres nothing like holding hands with a girl who has a bunch of sharp hangnails, and cracked nails, and dry skin, etc...

I dont like holding hands with a guy who has dirty or funky hands, so I presume that men feel the same way about women.
 justcueit
Msg: 50
long nails....turn on?
Posted: 3/4/2007 8:10:01 AM
I find it funny that a few of you comment on how we wipe our a**es... the same way EVERYONE else does ffs!! With toilet paper!!! Sheesh!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > long nails....turn on?