Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Were you ever so horny that,you wanted to taste your own cum???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smoochiegal
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Were you ever so horny that,you wanted to taste your own cum???Page 8 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
well I have heard before that what u eat/drink affects the taste of cum but I've never noticed. Hmm I don't think I've ever been so horny I wanted to taste my own cum but I'm very experimentative and it was something I did for the 1st time yrs ago, what turns me on is seeing whomever I'm with getting horny looking at me dipping my finger in the honey pot and tasting it lol but I will say it does turn me on too to see a guy licking it off me especially during roleplay tehehe :)
 jo~
Msg: 177
Were you ever so horny that,you wanted to taste your own cum???
Posted: 10/20/2006 2:18:44 PM
Well duh!!!!!!!!!.......Isn't that what we are doing after we have fully satisfied one another in every possible position known to mankind??????......Our tongues dancing together afterwards ........hungrily tasting each others remnants!!!!!!!......Mint anyone????
 She_who_draws_with_ice
Msg: 178
Posted: 10/20/2006 2:53:32 PM
gaaawwd this forum had never disappointed me

Thank you all

Thanks, author, it was fun to read, hard to comment.
 Nogoodnames
Msg: 179
Posted: 10/20/2006 6:04:39 PM
I'm going to vote that most guys have tasted their own cum. If they react badly to the thought then they definately have a few issues.

It's just cum. You expect women to have it in their mouths but you can't taste it? Why? Is it poison? I don't mind kissing a girl after she blows me.
 ~enough~
Msg: 180
Posted: 10/20/2006 6:38:34 PM
WTF..................SICK

**** NO
 secretnites
Msg: 181
Posted: 10/20/2006 8:44:09 PM
^^

actually its not sick..has your partner never gone down
on you and come back up for a kiss?...did you not taste yourself on
their lips/tongue?....kinda hot if you think about it!
 sunfishone2001
Msg: 182
Posted: 10/20/2006 9:09:34 PM
I do not normally care for the taste of my own cum, but sometimes I cum so hard, it spurts right up in to my face, and a bit goes in to my mouth as well. The power of the orgasm and the wetness all over my body is a big turn on. ^______________________^
 DannyG5
Msg: 183
Posted: 10/20/2006 9:54:31 PM
I regard it as fair to taste my own cum if I expect a lover to taste it. I would also welcome tasting her lubrication.

I’m always surprised on how many novices there are in these forums. People, lighten up. Life and sex are to enjoy. It seems there tend to be a lot of inhibitions here, despite people wanting to browse/comment sex issues.

Today, I jerked off on my lover’s huge breast and licked it off. It is a sensual way to share time together. If you are a clean person, sex is good and natural. Yeah sex.

Danny
 DannyG5
Msg: 184
Posted: 10/20/2006 9:55:59 PM
I regard it as fair to taste my own cum if I expect a lover to taste it. I would also welcome tasting her lubrication.

I’m always surprised on how many novices there are in these forums. People, lighten up. Life and sex are to enjoy. It seems there tend to be a lot of inhibitions here, despite people wanting to browse/comment sex issues.

Today, I jerked off on my lover’s huge breast and licked it off. It is a sensual way to share time together. If you are a clean person, sex is good and natural. Yeah sex.
 coastaljen
Msg: 185
Posted: 10/20/2006 11:51:34 PM
i just love it all........ sometimes its so erotic.. :):):):):) no not somtimes,, all the time :)
 MichelleRenee
Msg: 186
Posted: 10/21/2006 12:05:46 AM

i never want to taste man spunk, not even my own. in fact, if my partner ever gives me oral, we'll have to take a break while she bruses her teeth and gargles some mouthwash before we resume her activities, cause it'd squick me out too much to kiss her with that stuff in her mouth...

How romantic...

If a guy couldn't kiss me after oral, I'd have to find someone new.

Anyway, I've tasted my own cum before... out of curiosity. I don't think it's such a bad thing to know what you're making other people taste.

As long as nobody's getting hurt.. to each/his(or her) own
 *buzz*
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2006 1:47:49 AM
To be honest, mind blowing twists and turns don't leave any space in my mind for whose taste is to taste or been tasted. The only thing I realise and relish is that we become one in image & substance.
 Ravager
Msg: 188
Posted: 10/21/2006 2:09:21 AM
Eh...hopefully I don't sound like a perv, lol. Most of my ex's would give a kiss after oral and such, and honestly, whats the big deal? It comes from YOU, so YOU shouldnt care. It doesnt turn me on or anything, but its not a big issue either. Same goes for if I do oral AFTER sex.......no issues..
 miiiike
Msg: 189
Posted: 10/21/2006 4:07:22 AM
ABSOLUTLEY......................i've tasted my own cum....i have pleased women orally after cumming in them and the mixture of my cum and their juices is nectar of the gods!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Steven02151
Msg: 190
Posted: 10/21/2006 4:28:58 AM
After sex, I like to get the old soup spoon out and scoop out my gal, put it in a sterile Mason jar, freeze it over the winter, thaw it in the summer, mix it with a little vanilla and honey and use it as a topping for ice cream.
 WakeDan
Msg: 191
Posted: 10/21/2006 6:54:03 AM
Seems like everyone assumed the OP meant taste your own cum after having sex with a woman, whether it is kissing her or going down on her.

_I_ believe he is asking if anyone gets so horny they jerk off into their own mouth.

A little nastier, eh? I would have to say, no, I've never wanted to do that.

Wow this thread is a year and a half old. holy thread resurrection batman
 Ten32
Msg: 192
Posted: 10/21/2006 3:40:44 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! NO WAY DUDE!

But hey, whatever you're into!
 love2gvehead
Msg: 193
Posted: 10/21/2006 9:27:36 PM
I am Bi so I like cum alot it turns me on to eat it
 Lifestream
Msg: 194
Posted: 10/21/2006 9:29:56 PM
Best. Thread. Ever!
 needfulman
Msg: 195
Posted: 10/22/2006 3:51:32 AM
Personally, I love the taste of my own sperm, especially performing oral sex on a woman after we have made love. After all, it is part of me, and if I cannot taste and like part of me, why would I ever expect a woman to like sucking me and tasting my sperm? We are what we eat, and like the previous post, I have found that my diet greatly influences how my sperm tastes, if I eat sweet things for a few days, my sperm generally will be sweeter. If I eat a lot of meat, it tends to be more musky and alkaloid, if a lot of veggies, then it tends to be more acidic. Like it or not, sperm contains proteins and whatever the taste, I get very aroused by my own taste. Sometimes when I masturbate, I will eat whatever I produce. I consider myself a very sensual man.
 chantale69
Msg: 196
Posted: 10/22/2006 4:00:41 AM
I ejaculate when I um and have tasted my own numerous times. As far as a guy tasting his own cum, I think every guy should to help him know himself better.
 ittybitty4me
Msg: 197
Posted: 10/23/2006 2:40:37 PM
Mmmm...been there..done that! Delicious! I see nothing wrong with it. Let's face it guys...you expect a woman to kiss you after you've eaten her...so what's the difference? Not man enough? Afraid to let go of your inhibitions? Afraid of what others may think? After getting a blowjob one night from one of my girlfriends, she plunged her tongue down my throat..giving me a taste of my cum. I never got sick..I never gave it a second thought. It came out of my body. So...it must be ok. Quit being a wuss about it and give your gal some slack. You expect her to taste it but you won't? In fact, I love to eat my gal AFTER I've pumped my cum inside her puss. Yummy!!!!
 Brian2MN
Msg: 198
Posted: 10/23/2006 2:54:58 PM
To the original question, in one word....NO!!
 pyjammez
Msg: 199
Posted: 10/24/2006 6:35:13 AM
ROFLMAO! omg there are some funny posts in this one.
 Just_Be_Real
Msg: 200
Posted: 10/24/2006 11:25:50 AM
yes...sweet just like me...hahaha. but i never got so horny for that to be the first thing on my mind
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Were you ever so horny that,you wanted to taste your own cum???