Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Were you ever so horny that,you wanted to taste your own cum???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ontheikes
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Were you ever so horny that,you wanted to taste your own cum???Page 9 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
talk about yr winner questions...i myself have tasted my own cum off my lovers faces ( my ex husband sported a goatee and loved to walk around with my juices dried on it, he was a bit out there) and in the current relationship im in now we play lots of femdom games, and this has actually come up. he says before sex yeah, i want to try it but then when the moment comes (wow too many comes in this paragraph) he chickens out. this thread is too long, its snowballed into snowballing! hee hee we like ike...
 ittybitty4me
Msg: 202
Were you ever so horny that,you wanted to taste your own cum???
Posted: 10/25/2006 6:14:02 AM
I must say that I chickened out the first few times too some cum was offered to me but then my girlfriend at the time figured out a way for me to taste it. She jacked me off while we were in a movie theatre around other people and upon shooting my cum all over her fingers, she grabbed a piece of popcorn and as she placed the popcorn into my mouth, she made sure to put her cummy fingers in my mouth too. Within seconds, I was licking her fingers without realizing I was licking my cum off of her fingers. Then, about a minute later, it dawned on me that the odd flavor had to be my cum. From that point on in our relationship, I ate my cum as much as she would offer it to me. I found it to be very delicious. We then experimented with the flavor of cum. It is true. Cum tastes sweet depending on what you eat or drink or other things. We found that cinnamon, apples, babanas, and pineapple made cum taste deliciously whereas spicy foods, pizza, and booze made cum taste quite yucky.
 bigpapi1976
Msg: 203
Posted: 10/25/2006 6:27:07 AM
never, nope, nadda!
 jo~
Msg: 204
Posted: 10/25/2006 9:05:32 AM
^^^^^^^^Can't believe your bragging about it!!!!!.......Didn't your Mama feed you as a baby?????......Thanks for the imagery of you and the lady jerking off in the movie theatre......EWwwwwwwwww...........Hope no one from your inner circle is reading this thread......especially if you have had them over for dinner!!!!!!!.......Have tasted my own but I definitely do not make a habit of it......Only when there is nothing left in the cupboards to eat......LMFAO........Next you'll be telling us that sh*t makes a great pate'
 ittybitty4me
Msg: 205
Posted: 10/29/2006 5:57:54 AM
Mmm...many times we've gone to movie theatre's and I've gotten handjobs from my gal and licked her fingers clean. Mmm! I love it!

The best time was when she squatted over my face right after we made love and she pushed my cum out of her cummy hole so that it dripped into my hungry mouth. Mmmm!

Many times I've licked the bowl clean and still do unless I am with some inhibited prude and she won't let me near it.
 airedale53
Msg: 206
Posted: 11/22/2006 11:44:12 AM
miiiike stated ---> "ABSOLUTLEY......................i've tasted my own cum....i have pleased women orally after cumming in them and the mixture of my cum and their juices is nectar of the gods!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I just have to say: WELL SAID miiiike!!!! I have done and I will definitely do it again when I find another lady friend. NOTHING else tastes/smells like that mixture. Always gets me ready for another round. It is extremely sexy and verrrry intimate. Can raise the whole level of the entire experience. However, this is just my own opinion and everyone is different. As an old friend of mine was so fond of saying: Different streets for different freaks. In a truly intimate relationship, it would be hard to avoid if one were so inclined to do so. I'm certainly never going to avoid anything that can raise my (and hopefully my partner's) level of enjoyment of a truly wonderful event. As a matter of fact, I would do it every time if she enjoyed it. Just my 2 cents worth.
 BeerShark
Msg: 207
Posted: 11/22/2006 2:26:04 PM
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
 JasmineKai
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2006 2:27:41 PM
yes i've licked my own fingers.
 Jorge1120
Msg: 209
Posted: 11/22/2006 2:30:30 PM
Boy, are you one total loser!
 JasmineKai
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2006 2:34:11 PM

Boy, are you one total loser!

It is always best to note who you are insulting when on a forum. Otherwise one must assume you're speaking to the person who posted above you. That would be me. However at this time, rather than eviscerate you, I will wait for clarification.
 rob0399
Msg: 211
Posted: 1/28/2007 2:17:31 PM
It has nothing to do with being so horney, it is just erotic. I am confortable enough with my body and sexuality to taste my own cumm, wither I am masturbating or licking it of the girl I am with. Yummmmy.
 thegreatrockyhill
Msg: 212
Posted: 1/28/2007 2:24:25 PM

Uh....no.
 Queen_Mab
Msg: 213
Posted: 1/28/2007 2:36:49 PM
Didn't know you had to be "so horny" to taste your own cum. It's part of a good sex session, whether I am tasting myself on his fingers, tongue or c0ck, or he taste himself on my tongue or giving me tongue bath after...... it's about being comfortable with yourself/your body and your lover being the same. Personally, I love the taste of myself on a lover's tongue, and find it incredibly HOT for him to pull me up and shove his tongue in my mouth after I've just swallowed.
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 2:14:57 AM
JasmineKai said:

yes i've licked my own fingers.

That...was...the...hottest...post...in...this...thread...
 flying_hi
Msg: 215
Posted: 1/29/2007 4:56:56 AM
the sweet taste dripping licking fingers suckig other tool... yeah ...
Not bad sweet... to tell the truth
 tmotts
Msg: 216
Posted: 1/29/2007 7:20:42 AM
I am telling you.....you guys crack me up.....this is the funniest one yet.......especially the responses from the guys hahahahahaha!
 tmotts
Msg: 217
Posted: 1/29/2007 7:40:18 AM
Message 202 - What's a babana? Would like to try one
 Charm1ngMuse
Msg: 218
Posted: 1/29/2007 8:12:51 AM
The same guys who object to tasting their own don't have aprobelm with kissing their women after they go down on the girls, now do they?

R - E - C - I - P - R - O - C - I - T - Y!!!!

What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

I love a man who'll 69 after cumming in me.

'nuff said

:)
 allshookup98
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2007 12:12:59 PM
NO way-NO time_ NO how

I gag just thinking about it
 Saskman6
Msg: 220
Posted: 3/6/2007 6:21:03 PM
i say don't knock it until you try it.
 Someones daughter
Msg: 221
Posted: 3/8/2007 7:22:19 AM
I can't say that I've ever wanted to taste my own fluids but I have, in the heat of the moment I'm not about to tell whoever I'm with to go rinse his mouth!
 lotacus
Msg: 222
Posted: 3/8/2007 7:51:11 AM
LOL to those replying how disgusting it is. Makes you wonder what your girl thinks. If it's so disgusting, then why do you subject your girl to it? What does that make you out to be? You f*cking pig.

Yea, i've tasted my own cum on a few occasions, my girl at the time wanted me to so I did. It's nothing big if its under the right circumstances... maybe it was to earn her trust? Iunno. But i'm hella not gonna go tasting someone elses that's for sure!

Oh and girls, not all cum taste salty. Have you not watched Sex with Sue? LOL. There are so many variables. I havn't figured it out, but try drinking lots of coffee and eating lots of Mary Brown's and I think that will make your jizz a bit sweeter. Hell, I have a collection of it here that I've made into a popsicle that i'm sucking on now!
 ImNotTaken
Msg: 223
Posted: 3/21/2007 5:50:53 AM
Hahahaha...what a load of sexually repressed prudes some of you are. I imagine many of you would never try latex clothing, spanking, toys, light bondage or role playing too. What is the big deal about tasting your own cum? It isn't toxic! What would you do if your girl let you cum into her mouth then cuddled and kissed you? Would you push her away? Get over it!

By the way, pineapple makes a man's cum very sweet - good. Asparagus makes it very sulfur-like - not good.

Look it up!

Lotacus, I have to say, a cum-popsicle (a cumsicle?) is a bit over the top. Do all the guys that contributed to your collection know that you froze it? If not, you should ask first. They might be grossed out you know!
 Always Active
Msg: 224
Posted: 3/21/2007 7:31:36 AM
Nope can't say that I have, but have thought of bottling it for a womans moisturizer.....
 many_changes
Msg: 225
Posted: 3/21/2007 7:37:06 AM
never EVER did i knowingly eat my own cum, nor would i.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Were you ever so horny that,you wanted to taste your own cum???