Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Girls going "COMMANDO"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Girls going COMMANDOPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I dont really care. Whatever is comfortable I guess. Although, if she is doing it hoping to show it off, that is just trashy and I wouldn't want it. I also think underwear is sexy as shit. So there. :)
 _Red_
Msg: 102
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/20/2008 9:49:20 AM

Seriously though. With guys.........what's the difference between commando and boxers?

More material, yes. But boxers don't really contain anything! And if aroused, it's coming thru the flap anyways!

Very valid point and my opinion was influenced by my preference for boxer briefs on a man. There's just something about the way they fit and look on a guy that's...

But yes, you're right, there's no difference really between normal boxers and commando for a guy.
 zen41
Msg: 103
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/20/2008 11:13:45 AM
I love going commando!

but i also like guys who only wear a jean or trouser (commando) why aren't there more men who walk like that? I only had the opportunity to meet two guys like that and its a turn on! btw its is also a very sensual feel for guys... which increases our play time

zen x
 Just_Jay79
Msg: 104
Girls going Commando
Posted: 8/20/2008 11:27:32 AM
Hey more power to you ladies, do what feels right for you.

Commando + skirt + girlfriend = easy access
Panties + skirt + girlfriend easy access, just part it to the side

Either way, if it's a skirt, it's a party as far as I'm concerned

I'd find it laughable that some men think going commando is trashy but a thong counts as underpants. An eyepatch worth of material plush some anal floss does not a proper undergarment make, so check the Victorian judgments at the door, shall we?

As for why more men don't go commando, I'd say it's simply due to the dangers zipper teeth pose, especially to men like me that get involuntary erections frequently.

Any man that has ever had his rising junk slide up a cheese-grater zipper will tell you it's an experience to be avoided at all costs...
 TattsnSpatulas
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Girls going Commando
Posted: 8/20/2008 11:28:40 AM

I'd find it laughable that some men think going commando is trashy but a thong counts as underpants. An eyepatch worth of material plush some anal floss does not a proper undergarment make, so check the Victorian judgments at the door, shall we?

amen.

;)
 hardcandylick
Msg: 106
Girls going Commando
Posted: 8/20/2008 4:03:51 PM

But boxers don't really contain anything! And if aroused, it's coming thru the flap anyways!

Some boxers have a button or a snap that closes the flap. Boxers are not so much for support, but for comfort. The interior of men's jeans or a pair of****es, is not some of the softest material around. Since we guys have outies, our d!ck sensitivity is a consideration. Some of the sewn hems can be abrasive, especially when sporting a hard on. And no, just because it gets hard doesn't mean that it's coming out straight ahead through the flap. Most men hang on one side. When wearing boxers, the garment acts like a guide to keeping the c0ck on the left or right hand side. The security of the flap makes a difference when you are talking about the quality of the boxers and the amount of the overflap. Take into account physical activity as well. Boxers can help absorb sweat yet, still remain loose on a man's skin. Where otherwise, briefs would stick to your body like a second skin and trap heat in. Which over the long term can decrease a man's sperm count. During the winter, boxers and boxer briefs can keep heat in and still maintain a good level of comfort for most men.

But yes, you're right, there's no difference really between normal boxers and commando for a guy.

Spoken just like someone that doesn't have a penis and knows no fear of a zipper. When going commando, a man must be extremely careful in this regard. Boxers provide an extra layer of protection, because once Mr.Happy and the D!ickly Duo is tucked back inside, the zipper menace is lowered considerably. And pulling a pubic hair when going commando by the guillotine zipper is no fun, either. Especially if the hair was on the aforementioned Duo.

You girls really have no idea the responsibility that comes with being a macho man.
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 107
Girls going Commando
Posted: 8/20/2008 4:16:53 PM
hardcandylick: I guess that I'm just a roughneck then. None of the sensitivity issues that you brought up have affected me. The only valid issue, that I know of, is the zipper.
However, simply slowing down and paying attention easily resolves that issue.

Heh, slowing down and paying attention resolves a lot of issues..........doesn't it ladies?!?!?!?!
 hardcandylick
Msg: 108
Girls going Commando
Posted: 8/20/2008 4:41:03 PM
Hmmm...well for me, I often run about 2-3 miles for exercise. Given a choice between briefs, commando or boxers, I choose boxers for the sweat issue. I easily sweat through 90% of the material of my shirts. Thus, it keeps most of the sweat off my ass and is instead soaked by my boxers and my shorts. Same deal when I'm lifting weights. Most health clubs get one complaint about you going commando with loose fitting shorts and you're gonna be kicked out.

Today I was wearing D!ckies at work, which I do most of the time. I was also spouting a case of heavy wood. Believe me, cotton blended boxers are my friend. They also help to wick away any precum that may have dribbled. Better than being commando and having it run down my leg. That's just my preference.
 JonnyBoy239
Msg: 109
Girls going Commando
Posted: 8/20/2008 4:47:53 PM
What's the difference between Commando and Boxers??

Well...with my boxers...I'm not farting directly on my light tan dress pants, all day at work. That might sneak through and I'd be quite embarassed.
Girls going Commando
Posted: 8/20/2008 4:52:18 PM

Depending on what a guy is wearing, it's usually alot more noticeable if his "package" isn't being contained at all and it's pretty obvious when a guy is aroused.

You can tell the difference? Weren't you just agreeing that boxers are similar to just a extra loose piece of fabric? I would think that a girl going commando while wearing a short skirt for example, would be easier to identify then a guy who does or does not have a little more loose fabric inside his pants.
 lynnnn
Msg: 111
Girls going Commando
Posted: 8/20/2008 5:17:34 PM
Compression shorts are a must for men in athletics. Wicking away sweat is important. Lifters need to wear the longer and tighter brief to help with the cooling, just boxers don't do it and cause rubbing and infections where hairs grow. If you have watched the Olympics, the men aren't wearing boxers.

Women exercising, riding bikes, should go for the bike shorts to help with perspiration issues.

Women not wearing panties and wearing pants with zippers can have hair pulls too. For pants, women should wear something. We have so many choices: Bikinis, Boyshorts, Briefs,
Cheekies, High-waist, Hiphuggers, Thongs, V-strings (Victoria Secret instead of a G-string).
 CanadianBeef
Msg: 112
Girls going Commando
Posted: 8/20/2008 9:49:39 PM
^^^ I love you...
 _Red_
Msg: 113
Girls going Commando
Posted: 8/21/2008 7:35:30 PM

Spoken just like someone that doesn't have a penis and knows no fear of a zipper.

LOL, do you really think women don't have to fear a zipper? While it may not be as large of a problem for a woman and there's less chance, it can happen when zipping up in a hurry and you better believe it hurts.

. And pulling a pubic hair when going commando by the guillotine zipper is no fun, either. Especially if the hair was on the aforementioned Duo.
Very simple, smooth solution to that problem!
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/21/2008 10:05:56 PM
Boxers are only good for one thing ... they keep skid marks from appearing on the inside of mens' trousers/jeans ... ... Therefore, the guys can get more than one day out of their pants ... otherwise, they'd need a fresh pair of jeans/trousers every day.

I beg to differ.

Skid marks are only an issue if you don't take enough time cleaning up after yourself in the john, unless you've got some personal plumbing issues. That annoying extra drip or two from the front side is a bigger concern, but can be avoided with proper technique.

I only wear underwear when I'm wearing light weight dress pants, to avoid any embarrassing bulges. On the river I wear river shorts, which have their own built in lining. When doing chores outside in cold weather, I may wear some sort of long johns for warmth. The rest of the time jeans, regular shorts, and most anything else I wear for pants require nothing more underneath, for me at least.

I enjoy the feeling of airy freedom and having that much less laundry to deal with. As already mentioned, care must be taken with zippers, but you don't make that mistake more than once, at least in my experience.

As for women going commando, I'm all for it if she's into it. Of course a well modeled thong has its own special appeal as well, but mostly I'm for whatever she feels most comfortable with.

Dave
 Doodleboy
Msg: 115
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/21/2008 10:15:52 PM

How do you feel about women going "commando"?

Well OP, as a man I'm torn:

1) Means nothing, I respect your reference, enjoy the breeze, have a nice day.

However,
If said condition is a result of me:
2) Wicked! Totally Awesome. I totally respect your preference for easy access: I'm going to have a great day!
 bk0x45
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/21/2008 10:24:39 PM
A thought for all those concerned about the attack of the zipper:
button-fly jeans.

That is all.
 _Red_
Msg: 117
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/21/2008 11:20:15 PM

A thought for all those concerned about the attack of the zipper:
button-fly jeans.

That is all.

That's nice if you never want to make it out the door. Not sure if it works the same for a guy but fiddling around with all those buttons, pushing and trying to rub them into the buttonholes can...well, get you a bit sidetracked.

I guess the would solve the problem for those who prefer to really taking their time and slowly undress during foreplay so it would make up for the time lost on removing other things.
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 118
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/22/2008 6:08:36 AM
Hmmmmmmm.........................

Velcro fly??
 Darsival
Msg: 119
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/22/2008 6:13:52 AM
Depends on the clothing and the situation.
O how am I kiding thats kind of hot
 Limeshines
Msg: 120
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/22/2008 6:31:56 AM
I don't wear panties on the norm!

I think they are a waste of money - I used to have two groups of panties

Comfy Panties
&
Hot Panties

Both cost equal ammounts of money... fyi - & Panties aren't cheap! So I decided.. that instead of getting up in the morning and putting on cotton, then changing into the hot lacey ones before I saw my bf.. I would just... eliminate the cotton.. so now... for like.. 2 years or something I only buy sexy underwear.. and I wear it to bed...sometimes under dresses or skirts.. sometimes no.. but USUALLY on a day to day basis.. there is nothin goin' on down there as far as undies are concerned
 Nichole019
Msg: 121
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/22/2008 6:35:36 AM
I use to find it weird to go commando but now I do it all the time unless im wearing a short skirt its just more comfortable now but when I do wear them I prefer french cut over thongs.
 digdug38
Msg: 122
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/22/2008 9:58:41 AM
Yes please.

P.S. Messages this short may not be posted
 TravelingMel
Msg: 123
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/22/2008 10:08:27 AM
It is the sexual connotation that is appealing. The chase. The opportunity to catch a glimpse or more.

I've also talked to my gal pals. They have told me they want to wear sexy undergarments from Victoria Secrets and have a guy approach them saying "Something drew me to you."
 _Red_
Msg: 124
Girls going COMMANDO
Posted: 8/22/2008 6:03:56 PM
^^^

I think sexual confidence is what draws people more then anything and if the confidence is there, I don't think what is or is not underneath really matters all that much in the end.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Girls going "COMMANDO"