Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kellydianne
Msg: 26
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?Page 2 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Who says we don't like such as much? Sex is an important part of a relationship, if there isn't chemistry there, it doesn't matter how much you like a person the relationship won't work.
 painter32
Msg: 27
view profile
History
why don't girls like sex as much as guys?
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:17:48 PM
@ Op Sorry dude can't help ya on this one !!
Fack i know better lol.

IceCreamGirl
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:18:36 PM
I think lots of women have a higher sex drive, but more picky with who we want to sleep with. I think women have more willpower, and able to say no and hold off because most men out here sound so desperate, always asking to get laid, and some practically begging for it out here. We have too many to choose from for just sex. Be a little more creative. It's a turnoff when we're only seen as just sex objects that are out here just to cater to your needs.

Enjoy your night with the palm sisters.
 pearl13
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:18:40 PM
Maybe the threadstarter means frequency of sex as much as guys. I can't think of a single married guy friend who is happy with their sex life..

I still think multiple orgasms was God's way of apologizing for everything else we women have to put up with, ie Childbirth, men, etc

As for married men not being happy with their sex lives..... I know a few - but they are ones who don't take their wives for granted... help equally around the home, with the kids, etc.... and truly appreciate the woman in their life..... and how truly lucky they are... it is that way for both genders.... appreciation makes you "want" them.

cdnrednk
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:18:59 PM
Yeah man, most of them want it more than us... beleive it or not. They just might not be as sleezy about it.
I've known girls that would totally kill me if I let them have their way all the time.
But, all girls differ, just like every guy differs. I know girls that aren't into it at all, and some are nymphos. (this is not all from first hand experience, I'm not a male ho!, but I do have alot of open female friends)
Now... if you find one to share it with and you take your time, do it right for her... Then get ready for the fun times.
 bluedew
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:20:35 PM
Maybe the threadstarter means frequency of sex as much as guys. I can't think of a single married guy friend who is happy with their sex life. Girls might say they love pizza but when a guy says he loves pizza he has no problem eating it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.

Maybe because Mr. Married forgets forepaly starts in the kitchen! Like helping out! When Mrs. Married has a full time job out of the house as well as in the house it would be nice if the Mr. offered to cook and clean up once in awhile...
Pour a hot bath with candles, some wine, a little romance occasionally....
No jackrabbitting.........
 The Lady
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:23:35 PM
Most of the men I know are happy to have pizza morning, noon and night. Trouble is.....they're happy with plain ol' pepperoni and cheese morning, noon and night.

I'd much rather have the all-dressed.
 IrishEyes*
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:26:01 PM
I get that and still I say...I like sex!!! Breakfast, lunch, & dinner everyday and don't forget the snacks inbetween!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Written very well Still. Here, here, I agree!!!!!
 IceCreamGirl
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:27:02 PM
And guys.. donkey punching is best left out too.

Try to last more than 10 seconds, try and see that foreplay is more than just grabbing our boobs and telling us you want to fu*k. And like the above said, its always fun doing things together, helping around the house.... do dishes together, cook together, heck, do laundry together! So many fun things to do around the house together that actually can be quite a turnon for the woman if you're married or living together.
 BTB2.0
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:28:54 PM
Now, now people, go easy on him. It's his first time and he's just starting.

Posting I mean.
 Soul_Mates
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:29:02 PM
I didn't even read the other posts (I'm bad, I know it *hangs head in shame*)...

I have yet to meet a man who can keep up with my sex drive on a consistent basis.

My advice: Don't make broad generalizations (or generalizations about broads --- thank you Kevin Smith!)
 Willy_Wonka
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:30:26 PM
MG, you dont want a boyfriend, you want a maid :P
 painter32
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:31:52 PM
Mg he better not last more than 10 minites if hes going to get all that house work done too my gawd lol
 ~~GG~~
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:32:54 PM
Hmm maybe thats what I am doign wrong........I want a boyfriend AND a maid!
 ~~~HK~~~
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:38:54 PM
^^^ I bet he looks hot in a French Maid outfit!

Meh, does this mean I should stop kicking the Pizza man out? Hell I like watching him eating the all night buffet & the supreme Pizza is so Yummmmie yum yum, no saying Thank you?

That's it no more Tips either B*stards! I swear I have no sex drive at all
 Soul_Mates
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2006 6:46:44 PM
I just need to quote Monica Geller:
I think lots of women have a higher sex drive, but more picky with who we want to sleep with. I think women have more willpower, and able to say no and hold off because most men out here sound so desperate, always asking to get laid, and some practically begging for it out here. We have too many to choose from for just sex. Be a little more creative. It's a turnoff when we're only seen as just sex objects that are out here just to cater to your needs.

You tell 'em sister!!!!!

Seriously, I am just past my first month of self-enforced celibacy (explanation: I periodically feel the need to ensure that I and not my magnificent libido are in charge of my life so I go on celibacy stints where I just say no) and I've had to turn down a number of men.

Yet, they make it so easy to say "No" when I know it's all about the sex.

If I had a sincere man who wanted more than just an incredible time in bed -- I might re-think the celibacy stint.
 devine one
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/5/2006 7:31:17 PM
okay,,,,who is it out there that's saying we don't?....speaking for this girl,,,and probably for many girls...we have very high sex drives.....maybe we just need the right guy to switch the gears and get us out of the park position,,,and into overdrive,,,,..hehehe
 KatzzMeow
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/5/2006 7:45:01 PM
You guys are just way to funny sometimes.

Be careful what your saying here girls the next thing outta the guys mouths will be to see the ladies doing housework in maids uniform
Well if a guys is gonna do my housework and keep me happy in bed he better have alot of energy.
If married men carried on the courting like they did at beginning of relationship (flowers, dinners, walks) through the marriage they would never go without sex.
Ok Ok I will be fair here cause I'm really starting to feel sorry for you guys now and if girls would relax a little and not get naggin and b*tching we would probably still get all of the above mentioned from the men.

In other words we are both to blame for failures in a relationship....ducking now...giggle
 greeneyedblonde and CSI
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/5/2006 7:52:43 PM
You have got to be kidding me ???? Hey..speak for some not for all...LOL.. I ALWAYS want sex..lucky my baby does too...

LOL

GEB
 P.A.T.C.H.
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/5/2006 7:56:54 PM
Are ya freakin kiddin me?? I have nooooo idea where you've been gettin your info but it's pretty darn wrong. Women are horny little things!!

BUT!!! We have been known to get a wee bit bored when some men keep doing the same damn thing OVER and OVER again. Keep things spicy and we wont get bored!!!
 pandora220665
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/5/2006 7:59:50 PM
OMFG..this thread is too funny.....i have never heard such BS before...im always more than ready and when they are done am the first to say...ready to go again...lol.....What Normal woman isnt this way....its all natural....
 Willy_Wonka
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/5/2006 8:00:31 PM
I am now convinced that all the replies in this thread from the women are all part of some cruel joke on us forum going men.

Lalalalalalalalalalalala Im not listening lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
 Double-Double
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/5/2006 8:02:03 PM
We gotta find out which library or bookstore he's been going to and have ourselves a good old fashioned book burning.

I'm not gettin any, but I haven't gotten to that stage yet where I don't think women don't want it because they aren't givin it up. I suppose I'd have to go on a date before I get frustrated about not getting any though...lol

I'm still baffled by the post though
 Soul_Mates
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2006 8:12:17 PM
WW: It's not a cruel joke... it's the truth - maybe the *real* reason some of we ladies are single is that we are just too difficult to keep up with
 ~~~HK~~~
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/5/2006 8:17:14 PM
I'm so confused now.......Do I invite the Pizza man in for Supreme Pizza and all the all night buffet or no..........shesh. This sex stuff is so frickken difficult to figure out.............

I stick to I'm innocent and wait for Pizza man to show me how yummie the Pizza really is, Can I get some M&M's with that Pizza too Pweese
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > why don't girls like sex as much as guys?