Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Rape fantasy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kylee
Msg: 51
Rape fantasyPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
From the wonderful film 'Prey For Rock And Roll'

"I realised that I DID have a rape fantasy......to shoot any **stard that tried to rape me."

Cannot for the life of me understand why a woman would want to pretend to be raped when there are other games involving dominance and submission that promote consensual sex. Whether the rape fantasy or game is consensual or not makes little difference: you are still promoting an act that has been a source of major trauma and pain for women, children AND men the whole world over. And to fantasise about raping someone or being raped is just wrong. In my opinion.
 p-trishTHEdish
Msg: 52
Rape fantasy
Posted: 2/26/2008 8:25:00 AM
The rape fantasy is not about actually being raped. No one wants to be raped.

as sick as it is, you are mistaken, because some ppl actually have fanasies about being raped and being the one doing the raping, and it does include things that are against your will and comfort. its inclusive of the violence and violation that is rape.
what you described is sub/dom play;

"The rape fantasy pertains more to roleplay. Someone you trust who you know wouldn't hurt you.. It's not real... And should always involve a safe word. it's simply playing on the pleasures of being roughed up a little.. "

and it can be very erotic when in the safe mode. sub/dom play is about trust, absolute ultimate trust.
 PocoLoco44
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Rape fantasy
Posted: 2/26/2008 8:50:52 AM
Ms Leigh,
As a man who was married for 24 years, we had a very active sex life and found that keeping it exciting was, to share our ideas and fantasies, we both very much trusted and knew neither one of us would ever hurt the other, I don't know if it's actually a Rape Fantasy? as some have suggested it's more of forceful playing with a safe word, so neither one feels the loss of control... People who love each other would not hurt each other in that way. The actual act of Rape is sickening and disturbing, and should carry a Life without Parole sentence! But two people who are playing sex games to mix it up and keep it exciting and it's consentual should not fill guilty if their role playing and having fun with each other, what ever it is they like to do it's between them, no different then people liking certain postions or various ways of foreplay.
 gtomustang
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Rape fantasy
Posted: 2/26/2008 9:38:18 AM
I'll admit, its disturbing to me that people can't figure out what they want--revealed by their inability to put it into words. Just like the idea of women getting drunk so they can have sex, and blame it on the booze...to put oneself into a state where they lack control, just to have the sex they want...

As the others said, it is the fantasy of a man being that into you, that he's not nice about it, that he's animalistic about it, that the woman doesn't have to be a lady, that she isn't responsible for what happens...calling it a rape fantasy clouds what is being asked for, and that type of confusion could be troublesome. Pity people just can't be comfortable with what they want, and then ask for it.

anyway, stepping off the soapbox...
 jazmella
Msg: 55
Rape fantasy
Posted: 2/26/2008 2:55:25 PM
As others have stated, the rape fantasy has nothing to do with the actual act of raping, but it has everything to do with the man you're in love with "taking you" by (gentle) force. It's a fantasy you've spoken about beforehand and have established a safe word. It's a fantasy where you know it isn't real and can be stopped at any point. It's about being completely helpless and submissive to the man you love, but still maintaining complete control of the situation.
 vahbsc
Msg: 56
Rape fantasy
Posted: 2/26/2008 2:56:16 PM
yeah i do have that fantasy. by a beautiful sexy man
 strangerstill
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Rape fantasy
Posted: 2/26/2008 3:32:19 PM
I would be pretty uncomfortable with a rape scenario but a little aggressive sex is great if it's what both want.
 EternalEyes
Msg: 58
Rape fantasy
Posted: 2/27/2008 1:43:54 PM
It has come to my attention that the OP has no inetrest in discussing or trying to undestand this topic at all. I tried to have a discussion with her about why women would want this and what they are hoping to feel in the situation. I was basically told i am a sick pervert for attempting to help her understand.
Why start a topic you don't want to talk about?
She apparently has a bias against this and thought everyone was going to get on board with her about how wrong this is as a fantasy.
Point of this post being, don't try to talk to the OP about her thread, she gets upset :(
 dutchpirate
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Rape fantasy
Posted: 2/27/2008 2:18:50 PM
I think a lot of girls or guys are mistaking this 'rape' fantasy for the dominant and submissive roles and preferences.
 spiritsentient
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Rape fantasy
Posted: 2/29/2008 9:14:48 AM
a quote from my friend arne which resonates with me:

"Everything is about the intention, the thought and compassion behind it. With a sensitive heart and enough experience and/or understood knowledge, anything can be used."

and another by my friend alex:

"You have the heart-connection, and the choking, slapping, and so on is just honoring the biology. If you could make a woman soak your sheets by simply just tickling her left toe than by all means you wouldn't [need to escalate or] dominate her.

But thats not the case. The girls biology and YOUR biology responds to these types of things."

finally, an excerpt from world-reknowned spiritual relationship advisor, david deida:

"When was the last time you really ravished your woman? That is, when was the last time you really "took" her, savagely, lovingly, with no inhibition whatsoever? Or, has it been so long that you are fascinated and even turned on by rape scenes on tv or in the movies?

When you are unable to express your dark passions with love, then they go underground in your psyche. Your dark desires become disconnected from your heart. Instead of being moved to embrace your woman with masculine force and aggressive passion--throwing her down on the bed, ripping off her clothes, and pinning her down beneath your body as you both yield yourselves in ecstatic loving--you begin to fantasize about controlling and dominating women in unloving ways. "

that pretty much sums up my current feelings on the matter.

hopefully this post is received positively and well by the majority of people here, but i am open and understanding of the opposite occurring.

light and blessings to you all. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Rape fantasy