Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or Nice      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FredericV
Msg: 251
Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or NicePage 11 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Go right ahead! ( I hope i've been naughty!! lol)
Freddy
 Riley 27
Msg: 252
dunrovin
Posted: 12/14/2006 12:26:18 AM
dunrovin and hello and I will go for it
A very pretty woman that has explained that she has pictures that are three years old.
I get the distinct feeling that you put down whatever came to your head. Your profile lacks confidence and fun. Profile needs spark, complete sentences and not so much of a run on of words.
I seriously would take time for you are an interesting woman. That picture with a man might be a turn- off to a potential dater also some negative that I saw in your profile like disliking people that are too intense. Too many of these ... to.
IMHO would love to see you show more confidence, no need to mention that you lost 20 lbs. Try to have fun with your profile and show more spark. Taking a look at some ladies profiles especially those in the forums may give you an idea and stir up the creative spark in you.
You are nice and I will tell Santa to get you a digital to see more of wonderful you.
 Riley 27
Msg: 253
FredicV
Posted: 12/14/2006 12:38:05 AM
Freddy you are a good looking guy, however you have too too many interests. I am a believer that 6-12 are sufficient.
More pictures of you, I am not crazy of the ones that have been whited out. However I will say that you are handsome.
Seeing that you are looking for Hang Out, I find you most interesting with a remarkable sense of humour.
Naughty you are and I will ask Santa to provide you with a new office for that wonderful career that is ahead of you. All the best and
 Billbutler8
Msg: 254
view profile
History
FredicV
Posted: 12/14/2006 1:12:38 AM
riley:

Happy day!

I wrote a long review for a recent request...I had one of my writing fits...and liked this so much I posted in a blog on another site (just the generic part)
subject matter related to the "First Date" section...I had this idea to post on my very own live first date section...but the site would not allow me to post it in it's entirety...have you seen the post? Do you like it...and which part do you like best?

What are your thoughts of my posting on my first date section...(I did post it in abbreviated formin my first date section)

Is it obvious while an element of truth is there (this is a typical date for me up to the dancing after sushi/concert...the out till dawn scenario is rare (but always fun when that happens) -- the main point is entertainment value?
Do you see the possible humor in this as it appears in my first date section...and would the typical reader "get it?"

The response has been favorable so far from the blog...and from those in the forums that have read it...no comment on the profile yet and not sure if anyone has seen it there yet...

But YOU are the deal breaking expert reviewer, my dear...need to hear from you !!!

Peace, blessings...and lots of candy in your stocking.

thanks!!!
 some___sweetie
Msg: 255
Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or Nice
Posted: 12/14/2006 1:45:10 AM
me check me, i hope ive been naughty, well i try to be anway
 Riley 27
Msg: 256
billbutler8
Posted: 12/14/2006 2:30:08 AM
Bill I liked your First Date and it showed enthusiasm, good planning and knowing you a true romantic.
That is the longest First Date I have seen, however a lot of thought went into it.
Hope that stocking of yours does get filled to.
Most women would be quite turned with the thought you put inot that frst date.
and
 Riley 27
Msg: 257
some_sweetie
Posted: 12/14/2006 2:41:57 AM
Some yes you are Naughty and that picture of your hair standing up on end has me cracking up.
However there is 2 things I for would change in your profile actually 3.
1. Always best to put a profession.
2. Try to not start everything with the word *I*.
Hi, I am a 21 yr old single mom who lives in Bonnyville, AB. I guess that's a start, most people hear the words "single" and "mom" in the same sentence and freak out, so by putting that in my profile, I guess I hope to sort out the ones who feel that way.

We already know you are 21, single and a mom. Never and I mean NEVER do you have to explain yourself to anyone. With your humor, I am sure you can do a great opening line. Not only that you are being judgmental when you say that people freak out when they see *mom* and single* and also you are just being from what I see a tad bit defensive. Have fun sweetie.
Tell Santa to get you 1,000 gift certificate to ToysRUs for that boy of yours. and Happy New Year.
 Cwgrlboots
Msg: 258
Posted: 12/14/2006 9:40:16 AM
Hi, Riley,

I've been real nice lately but feeling kinda naughty today!

I've revamped my profile a little.

Would you peek at it and let me know what you think?

Happy Trails to you, my dear friend!

~Boots~
 CBF51
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2006 10:58:46 AM
Hey Riley,

Can you give mine a peak? I have tried to be nice this year, but my naughty side is getting ready to burst out...

- C
 catzmeow
Msg: 260
Posted: 12/14/2006 11:39:12 AM
Oh take a peek at mine please?? I'm hoping Santa will bring me something extra special for Christmas this year, I'm getting soooo tired of coal!
 Riley 27
Msg: 261
Cwgrlboots
Posted: 12/14/2006 12:18:14 PM
Boots I love your headline.
You have 6 pictures and two of them are boots, the gents I am sure would love to see more of you.
I know you put a lot of thought into your profile and it shows a very genuine person, not a stone was left unturned, however as a woman I will tell you men are visual creatures and they generally do not read a long profile. Being the creatures they are they look for fun, humor and heaven help me sexyyyyy.
Two more pictures will be an assett for you and they usually do get more responses.
Good profile hun, but very long, I almost felt that I was reading a auto biography.
May consider in the future do edit it down and share what you have through email and chat.
Genuine you are and Naughty(I see you on our Bill's hide a lot )but then he likes the abuse
I will tell Santa to get you a nice manicure and pedicure for the holidays. You do sparkle
 Cwgrlboots
Msg: 262
Cwgrlboots
Posted: 12/14/2006 1:46:08 PM
Thank you so much Santa Riley. Your feedback is always valuable and practical.

I'm working on getting more pictures done.

I put the boots up as a joke while I felt unavailable to date - was in the beginnings of a (I thought) promising relationship that didn't work out, and meanwhile was just on forums...

But ya wanna hear somethin hysterical? As soon as I became available for dating again I heard from several people who responded specifically to the boots - go figure! What IS happening out there in the universe, anyway???

Anyway, editing down is always a problem, but I know it's necessary.

...and yes, the Bill8 is always fun to harrass.

And you, my friend, are a gem!

I appreciate the hoof-polishing gift from Santa's bag!

Your ole buddy,
~Boots~
 Riley 27
Msg: 263
CBF51
Posted: 12/14/2006 1:48:21 PM
CB you are not going to like me, if I was browsing and came across your profile I would click right onto the next one.
One picture of you and the rest was not of you. Show more of you.
Was reading your About Me and all I saw was opinions that did not tell me WHO you are, or nothing of the kind of lady you are attracted to or your expectations of her. How can someone think you and her are compatible if you really give no idea.
Now I know you are creative and I have an idea there is a fun side to you. Tell us in your own words about YOU.
Tell Santa you naughty man to get you good seats to the Buckeye's games. and Happy New Year.
 Riley 27
Msg: 264
catzmeow
Posted: 12/14/2006 1:59:04 PM
Catz an almost purrrrfect profile. I would do in the first part of your About Me, paragraphs and spacing for that polished look. I know you want to shine.
More pictures of you will always be an asset.
Genuine and quite humorous is how I found you, I am sure the gents will to. What is there not to love?
Tell Santa to get lots of good kitty food for those stray kittens(I love kittens to and hoping to adopt one) and a facial and manicure for you. I do hope you wear sunscreen.
Great to see you posting in the forums(that is where the most interesting men are).
and Happy New Year to you.
 Riley 27
Msg: 265
Cwgrlboots
Posted: 12/14/2006 2:03:45 PM
And you, my friend, are a gem!

I appreciate the hoof-polishing gift from Santa's bag!

Boots you are welcome and yes I am kind of a diamond in the rough
and Happy New Year to you

Your ole buddy
~Riley
 CBF51
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2006 2:04:00 PM
Thank you sweet Riley I will take your opinions into consideration..

Thank you again,

Go Blue Jackets Go Buckeyes

- Carey
 catzmeow
Msg: 267
Posted: 12/14/2006 3:34:26 PM
Thank you miss riley, from your lips to Santa's ears!! Those kitty's do get expensive to feed after a while!!
It's to bad we do not live closer, I have a darling Tiger kitten looking for a home. Beautiful green eye & a coat as soft as velvet!

I am quite enjoying my spin around the forums as well!

Merry Christmas to all!
 Lnd Guy
Msg: 268
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2006 3:46:35 PM
So check out my profile I need help havin no luck whats missing?
 Riley 27
Msg: 269
stormin60
Posted: 12/14/2006 5:23:27 PM
stormin I took a glance at your profile and you tell me that you are having no luck. For starters:
1.~ A close up picture looking directly into a ladies eyes with a smile along with a variety of pictures are beneficial. Known fact more pictures do get more responses.
2.~Although what you have is sincere, however it does come across as boring. There needs to be some zing and something to make you STAND out from a lot of the men on here. I would suggest to browse through a lot of the mens' profiles and gather some ideas that may stir up the creativity that I know you have. Something tells me that you are romantic by nature. Be not afraid to express that but not in a mushy gushy way. I also sense that you have a love for nature. Share some of that.
3.~Elaborate more on what you desire in the female gender more than someone that likes the same things you do. Tell what characteristics you like in her.
4.~A Story of A Path is beautiful and may appeal to some females. However they would also like to know what you do for fun.
Seriously I would consider getting more pictures. I would tell Santa to get you a digital to show more of you. All the best to you and and Happy New Year.
 justacountrygirl29
Msg: 270
Posted: 12/15/2006 9:49:01 AM
I want to be naughty, just no one to do it with.
Could you please tell me what you think I'm doing wrong

Thanks
CountryGirl

P.S. I love your advise I've read in other profiles
 Riley 27
Msg: 271
justacountrygirl29
Posted: 12/15/2006 12:48:24 PM
Country Girl, I love your profile, excellent my dear
When I was checking out and you was asking me what you was doing wrong, I saw this:

Male
Age between 40 and 52
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Hang Out
Must not be looking for Short-Term
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Photo Exchange
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Friendship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married

Holy crikeys how can ANYONE get a hold of you? I can understand, Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounter, Must not look for Other Relationship, Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter, Must not do drugs, Must not be married.
Those I can understand and I remember one of my favorite reviewers sharing to 10 years younger and 10 years older. So I would change the age from 34-54. Also what if by some chance some man in Canada thought you was the one for him. Honey take off some of those restrictions.
Going to tell Santa to get good quality year's supply of food for Bubba, Chewie and Lillie. Also remember to be patient you have only been on for a month. Do start posting in the forums, some good looking intelligent hunks in the forums. Also it is always to get a man's opinion and here is two of the best, actually 3:
<a href="http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5615423.aspx">http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5615423.aspx</a>
<a href="http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5622537.aspx">http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5622537.aspx</a>
<a href="http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts4943251.aspx">http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts4943251.aspx</a>
I have found them to be gentlemen and honest. All the best , and Happy New Year
Naughty me I will tell Santa to get you a paid day at a nice spa. Dang me always looking after the animals. Hope you for give me.
 justacountrygirl29
Msg: 272
justacountrygirl29
Posted: 12/15/2006 1:17:09 PM
Well thanks Miss Riley

I guess I can get impatient sometimes, But 34, OMG thats a baby. Be fun though

Oh!! And Bill help me with this Profile, Thanks Bill if your lerking.

I will ask the other guys too

Thanks Again

Country Girl

P.S. Chewy sends kisses, Well Licks
 Riley 27
Msg: 273
Closing Shop
Posted: 12/16/2006 5:25:08 AM
I'm closing shop and will not be doing reviews. Thanks to each and everyone that visited me. Here is some excellent critics that are doing reviews:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5622537.aspx
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts4943251.aspx
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5615423.aspx
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5915535.aspx
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts4915557.aspx
They are good, I have seen their work and they are honest.
All the best to each and everyone. Best wishes for A Merry Christmas and A Healthy, Happy, Prosperous New Year. God Bless everyone.
~Riley
 Cwgrlboots
Msg: 274
Closing Shop
Posted: 12/17/2006 12:48:10 PM
Bye, Riley! Thank you so much for all your insightful and supportive reviews.

You have helped me and I'm sure lots and lots of others on your threads.

Have a great holiday, and I hope you'll be back in the future!

Hugs,
Your ole buddy
~Boots~
 MariaChristina
Msg: 275
Posted: 12/17/2006 2:14:10 PM
ok...see if I'm naughty or nice...(ggg) this is so much fun!!!!!! :)))

mariathinksshesabitofbothChristina
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or Nice