Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or Nice      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 andy1961
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or NicePage 2 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Oh Riley please please, if you're feeling naughty - spank my bum till it's red raw!!!
 Riley 27
Msg: 27
kap10cavy1963
Posted: 11/13/2006 10:28:46 PM
Yeah! I am Sas' mom
From reading your Profile, I will give you a good score, simply because you have Canadian chics for an Interest.
This made me

I must feed my addiction of Canadian Chics.

If you can cook and own a bass boat, own a bar or a liquor store, sure, I will be your friend.

Naughty you are with humour to boot and quite the creative streak.

If it's bad, I will change it, just don't send Sas over to shed on my couch.

It was a good profile and had me laughing Please do not get withdrawls from Canadian women. Now you will not have to worry that I will send Sas to shed on your couch.

Make sure to tell Santa to get you one hot Canadian that has a spork,bassboat and liquor to boot. Would you like it stuffed in your stocking or in the sack? All the best to ya.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 28
kap10cavy1963
Posted: 11/13/2006 10:54:02 PM
right on girl

Bout time you made your own thread. Few have such insight and goodwill to help these people find what they're looking for except you!!

Well done and good luck Riley! You truly are a women with the complete entire package.

btw thanks for the testimonial. You are too kind.

btw . bring back that pic you had with the blue shirt and fluffy hair. Not sure if you were holding a glass or not ,But that pic was delicious.

Good luck on your thread! Not that you'll need it. You have all the respect you'll ever need in this community and then some!

Good Luck ...Mike
 Riley 27
Msg: 29
andy1961
Posted: 11/13/2006 10:56:25 PM

Oh Riley please please, if you're feeling naughty - spank my bum till it's red raw!!!

Andy now WHY would I want to spank you? Crikeys people are going to think I am sadistic

Now you are naughty and a person that has the balls to say what you think AND not giving a tinkers darn what anyone thinks. I admire you for that.
Also admire you from your forum postings,you give good reviews.
Looking further down at your testomonials, is evidence of your honesty and being the daring guy to say what is on your mind.
I laughed at your profile and the way you can mix reality with humour. The way you ended the first date:

PS;Dont worry if we dont "click", I can still offer you a wee part-time job cleaning my house once a week! (No nasty e-mails-it's a joke)

Andy gonna tell Father Christmas to get you a maid minus the 25 cats, digital camera and a CD collection of Pink Floyd. All the best to ya and be watching for ya in the forums
 Katrinathekat
Msg: 30
opencountry1
Posted: 11/13/2006 11:17:42 PM
Hello Riley. I am first time on dating site for the computer. I read your comments and like very much because you are open and honest person. Since I am new, can you see my profile and tell me if anything not good? Sorry about my English sometimes. It takes me long time to make profile with not many mistakes, but if you see something not good, then tell me please. Thank you.
 Riley 27
Msg: 31
Mike
Posted: 11/13/2006 11:21:36 PM
Mike thanks for the encouragement and the well wishes
Enjoy reading your profile but enjoy looking at your picture. You should be on the cover of a magazine with those nice high cheekbones and a fantastic bod.
Gonna be sure to tell Santa to send you to Mardi Gras, London England with a visit to Queen Lizzie and Rome to the Vatican. All paid of course.
Thanks again darlin
 Riley 27
Msg: 32
katrinathekat
Posted: 11/13/2006 11:38:14 PM
There was nothing that I can criticize on your profile. The way you incorporated your language with the English was beautiful.
Most men are not going to read it simply because they will be drooling over your pictures, you are a beautiful girl.
Seeing that you are a fitness instructor and into martial arts just may intimidate them. You will be a lady that they cannot mess with and I say,"More Power to You".
However there is one teensy thing I would change and that is to take off some of your mail restrictions like the 75 mile one. The love of your life just could live 200 miles away and maybe maybe some man in the good ole U.S.A. may want to email you. Just a thought.
I hope that you do post in the POF forums where many a friendship is made.
Katrina I found you to be nice and I will tell Santa to get your own fitness place. All the best to you hun.
 opencountry1
Msg: 33
katrinathekat
Posted: 11/14/2006 12:14:11 AM
She is amazing to say the least, considering the fact she isn't from around here origionally.
 rockerguy17
Msg: 34
opencountry1
Posted: 11/14/2006 1:41:32 AM
i am new to this whole thing, but why not?
 Live Wire
Msg: 35
Nona
Posted: 11/14/2006 4:22:15 AM
Thank you RileyRoars, me and my spellings!

thank you again

xx
 Riley 27
Msg: 36
BCguitarguy
Posted: 11/14/2006 8:09:06 AM
I liked everything about your Profile except for the title, it put such a damper on a completely almost perfect profile. I for sure would change it.
Spelling, grammar, and punctuation was good.
Aww I will have to say you are Naughty which I expect and from reading the remark where you can be quite sarcastic and love to joke around a lot.
Be good to Sam and that I like, a man that speaks highly of his dog.
BC I am gonna tell Santa to get you some new rollerblades and a year supplies of dog biscuits for Sam.
 Live Wire
Msg: 37
Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or Nice
Posted: 11/14/2006 8:27:40 AM
Hi again RileyRoars

I dont look for anything more than friends on here, But do you think i should change my profile so men'll read it?

Ive joined this site about a month now, spent more time on forums than writing reply, aint got many to reply to

thank you
Nona
 Riley 27
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/14/2006 8:51:58 AM
Nona
There is two wonderful men critics that are doing wonderful reviews and I am sure they could answer your question better than I can love. I will send you a link to their threads.
I have been following them myself and like what they have to say.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5622537.aspx
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5615423.aspx

Go to both , I am sure they will not steer you wrong.
~Riley

Here is a third one too that is good.
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts4953773.aspx

Live Wire
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/14/2006 9:29:34 AM
Pssst Rileyroars, Bill was the first person i asked to review my profile.

Uh-Uh! i am not going back for more abuse from him, Phew!!
But he was being a darling...
I changed my profile after that, and asked you for review

And hey, you the Best!!
KEEP IT UP!!
 Memmy
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/14/2006 9:42:17 AM
Hello RileyRoars please am I Naugth or Nice
 Riley 27
Msg: 41
Memmy
Posted: 11/14/2006 9:56:22 AM
Gorgeous blonde with a fuschia halter top and a figure to boot with a twinkle in your eyes. Babe you are naughty, I can see that gleam.
You could write whatever you wanted, a lot of men don't read and I am not criticizing them, they are visual. The only holdback I can see is your headline which is overused and the fact that you are separated. I am to but have made many a friend on here. By all means do fill in a profession, put anything you want, not good to leave it blank.
Make sure to tell Santa to get you a speedboat and a barbecue for a fish fry. All the best to you in the big pond. Get your beautiful self in the forums.
 Memmy
Msg: 42
Memmy
Posted: 11/14/2006 10:09:34 AM
Thankyou RileyRoars
 DatingAdvice
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/14/2006 10:27:50 AM
O.k. here it is. Yes, I am 39. :)

Thx.
 Riley 27
Msg: 44
DatingAdvice
Posted: 11/14/2006 10:46:38 AM
Wow you are naughty and I like that. By any chance can you put up the 5th picture as your main so we ladies can get a look at your wonderful self. I love the angle on that picture.
Interesting person you are for sure, however babe please take out that statement that you are addicted to love, someone will be sure to get the wrong impression.
Now can you please for the females that are reading put what you have in paragraphs with a nice space between. Some things you can edit down and still be the Very Interesting Person that you are.
Tell Santa to get you a jeep that is tough for those rides in the desert. All the best to you.
 TeachBoi78
Msg: 45
view profile
History
DatingAdvice
Posted: 11/14/2006 10:51:33 AM
Can't wait to see this.....

Fire away Riley...
 Riley 27
Msg: 46
Teach Boi78
Posted: 11/14/2006 11:12:26 AM
What can I say, with a title that says: Hunni, why you calling me so late.., and it got a smile out of me.
Sweetie something is going right, you have 124 on your favourite list, and a beautiful testomonial from a lady that would snatch you up in a heartbeat. Like the Wizard said to the Tinman: "Not how much you love others,but how others love you".
You for sure are naughty and I am sure that many times you do get told about showing your bare chest off.
Please take out that statement apologizing about the black marks on your cars. A lot of women do not give a Snowball in Hell about cars.
I am almost positive that from time to time you change your profile. For sure you are a tell like it is guy and really do not care about the consequences.
Tell Santa to get you a fast car I do like you.
 DatingAdvice
Msg: 47
DatingAdvice
Posted: 11/14/2006 11:14:43 AM
RIleyroars:
Woah...
Hey I was thinking an astronaut's suit would be great, and a wagon to pull behind
it for the extra fuel packs, and water- so I can go Where No Man Has Walked Before
in any desert. Mojave, then Death Valley to start with. I guess that's a little demanding for
christmas, and having been naughty, well... It might get me in trouble with homeland security
or something- stealing spacesuit ideas. Oh God, it would be so fun though!!!! There's features
out there to be explored.
But I thank you for the Jeep. I'll take it, for sure.
Hey I changed it (the profile) to the specs you suggested.
Thankyou very much.
 Riley 27
Msg: 48
DatingAdvice
Posted: 11/14/2006 11:19:03 AM
^^^Very nice indeed I can read it much better and it makes a much better package.
Aww you will have to go to Cape Caneveral for a space suit sweetie
 citygirlboo
Msg: 49
opencountry1
Posted: 11/14/2006 11:25:00 AM
I might as well let myself in for this one LOL
 Riley 27
Msg: 50
citygirlboo
Posted: 11/14/2006 11:43:43 AM
A lovely English Rose indeed and Naughty indeed. Although I like the black and white picture you have up, I would use that third picture that shows a Come Hither To Look and has sexyyy without being slutty.
Gorgeous woman you are that will get a lot of male heads looking at her for sure. Noticed that you was born in a leap year, I am sure that our males would love to leap all over you.
Outspoken but being beautiful you can get away with it. I suggest to take what you have and put it into paragraphs with that nice space between. Will make for a package that is worth looking into.

I will for sure tell Father Christmas to see you get into Wing Walking(I am at a lost here, don't know what it is) I will let you explain it to him. Perhaps just a thought you could explain it in your profile. All the best to you.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or Nice