Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or Nice      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 My200
Msg: 101
Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or NicePage 5 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Thanks Riley. Could you please limit the critique to just my appearance from the neck up?
 Riley 27
Msg: 102
hfxmovieguy
Posted: 11/15/2006 6:28:52 PM
Hfx, yes I did a review on you early and agreed that you had a good profile. Errr to make yours naughty I would rather not say for I would turn red all inside. Personally I think you like yours the way it is. You are a gentleman.
Now like one of your reviewees asked for popcorn, well I would like that and to see one of your movies.
There must be a Naughty side to you (like most men and that is what attracts us)
However I will ask Santa to get you a all inclusive vacation where you can scuba dive and take nice underwater pictures. All the best to you.
 hfxmovieguy
Msg: 103
hfxmovieguy
Posted: 11/15/2006 6:33:10 PM
I guess maybe I'll have to start making naughty movies of my own. I've always wanted to sit in the director's chair... I guess this isn't the proper forum for an open casting call, is it?

I better be careful or I might end up right off Santa's list entirely.
 Riley 27
Msg: 104
My180
Posted: 11/15/2006 6:34:33 PM
Sorry My this is a profile review and I do not give critiques from the neck up. Ask for a rating on your picture.
 Zasraik
Msg: 105
Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or Nice
Posted: 11/16/2006 5:47:11 PM
Hit me with your best shot! Fire away!
 Riley 27
Msg: 106
Zasraik
Posted: 11/16/2006 6:49:26 PM
Zasraik an adorable guy like yourself coming to an old bat like myself for a review

Hit me with your best shot! Fire away!

OK sweetie I will fire away with my best shot
I see for starters that you have as a Profession, The Devils Advocate, great selection of pictures and you are handsome I must say your spelling and your forming of sentences is impeccable for a 20 year old. You are very precise and quite humourous.
I will say that you are naughty but that is what makes you so charming.
These statements gave me a laugh:

I am rude to all women but never a lady

I have a tendency to randomly break out into song. (note: I can't sing. Steer clear).

Currently a student and a Best Buy Inventory Monkey.

I MSTK3K horror movies with buddies (only if the theatre is relatively empty, however).

People I'd like to meet: Batman, Arthur C. Clarke, The Donnas, and of course, you.

Charmer you

Unique you are and I will tell Santa to give you a 1,000.00 gift certicicate to Best Buy. All the best and a :88 very well done profile. Adios amigo.
 dropping the middle name
Msg: 107
Posted: 11/16/2006 7:16:00 PM
Well... I even recently updated but I'd like to get a thought from an expert -- perhaps the expert by the sounds of things?
 Riley 27
Msg: 108
dropping the middle name
Posted: 11/16/2006 7:45:54 PM
Felt you was talking to me when I read your profile and I found you to be interesting and fun.
See that you are a lot of fun when I saw the picture with green hair and green balloons. Was you celebrating St. Paddy's Day?
See you joined POF on Rembrance day, Welcome to the pond.
You're off to a good start with a very good profile by the way, you are a very attractive woman with a lot to offer. Just reading what I have read a very easy person to know and who know what she wants.
The way you ended your About Me was quite unique and shows a fun loving person:

Okay, now that I've written a novel, I'll sum up by saying that Yes, I do actually talk this much at times. Particularly once I get comfortable with you = look out!

Naughty you are with a very playful side that is sure to attract some male, hopefully one that knows how to treat a lady like you.
I would encourage you to get into the forums, some of the most interesting men and women in the forums. Many a friendship has been made there.
Tell Santa to get you a nice gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure and facial for the holidays. All the best to you and hope to see you around more.
Post more pictures of your pretty self, they do get more responses.
 writer59
Msg: 109
view profile
History
dropping the middle name
Posted: 11/16/2006 9:12:49 PM
Mine is naughty!!! I know it! If its not then how can I change it???

xoxox to you Riley!
 hapeenurse
Msg: 110
she's cooler than santa but don't tell!
Posted: 11/17/2006 12:43:20 AM
I've been a very good girl this year (sadly hah)
my turn!
 Riley 27
Msg: 111
writer59
Posted: 11/17/2006 5:23:41 AM

Mine is naughty!!! I know it! If its not then how can I change it???

xoxox to you Riley!

My dear writer that has a creative streak asking me if her profile is naughty, how can she can she change it I am flattered to say the least.
Now I am going to be boring and tell you I would not change anything. Just showing off those beautiful legs shows a flirt with a very playful edge to her that has endeared so many of us.
That headline shows a unique person, "Women Who Behave Rarely Make History" and I am sure many of us will agree most heartily with you.
Very open you are sharing your disability and also making so many of us appreciate being able to hear.
Like this piece taken from Your About Me:

I am deaf. I have no problems with deafness; there's a lot to be said for getting a good night's sleep! But before you start thinking of the great advantages you could have here, such as sneaking an extra cookie or blurting out your ex's name, you will find that I have a very sharp eye and am an expert lipreader. OK, maybe not in the dark, so you might have that advantage! Whispering sweet nothings to me are really.... nothing. And lest I "talk", or sign in my sleep, you could wake up with a black eye or bruised arms from fending off my "conversations". If you get that far....

Sweetie people that feel sorry for themselves can learn from you. You take a negative, turn it into a positive. You do know how to laugh at yourself, you are a wonderful example as how we should live. The kiddies are blessed to have a Mommy like you.
Naughty you are, the people that know and love you would not have you any other way.
I am going to tell Santa to take you and your kiddies to a place with a beach and fun rides. A all inclusive vacation. Tell that doggie to cough up some money and buy you a Tom Collins. Make sure you have a drink on me.
 Riley 27
Msg: 112
hapeenurse
Posted: 11/17/2006 5:57:25 AM
Good morning hapeenurse, I am having a coffee and reading your profile.

I've been a very good girl this year (sadly hah)
my turn!

Something tells me that there is a real live wire in you. Amusing, fun and getting a chuckle from of these lines I read in your profile.

I was going to type "not into head games" but that seems so obvious!(really is anyone into head games) yes please bring on the headgames!

"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?"

The second one really got a laugh out of me. Notice that you are pursuing a career in nursing, Ontario hospitals could use good nurses especially one like yourself that adds humour and has that sensitivity that you do portray in your profile. Naughty I am sure you are and I will put in a good word to Santa to get you a good job with all the paid benefits so you can go and let your hair down. All the best and if I get sick I will look you up.
 Riley 27
Msg: 113
Take Notice
Posted: 11/17/2006 8:38:46 AM
FYI:

Will be back to doing reviews on Nov. 19. Gonna be gone for the weekend. In case you are looking for a review, here is some doing some very good reviews.
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts4625313.aspx
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5615423.aspx
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5766884.aspx
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5622537.aspx
 Zasraik
Msg: 114
Take Notice
Posted: 11/17/2006 12:21:22 PM
Thank you Riley. Have fun on your time off.
 Cwgrlboots
Msg: 115
Take Notice
Posted: 11/17/2006 4:29:46 PM
Safe and fun trip, Riley!
 Cwgrlboots
Msg: 116
writer59
Posted: 11/17/2006 4:32:50 PM
Hey Writer, now that you've got your hearing back you'll have to redo most of your profile!!! Small price, huh???

~Boots
 writer59
Msg: 117
view profile
History
writer59
Posted: 11/17/2006 5:30:12 PM
Riley! Thanks for a great profile review! Naughty is so much more fun!!! And yes I intend to have that drink with the cute doggie, someday.

Well I am still deaf, folks, but Boots, you have a point. Maybe I ought to put in a small "update" in the profile, and announce this or something? I don't want my date farting or burping away, thinking I can't hear him!
 I Like2bLicd2
Msg: 118
Posted: 11/17/2006 5:51:10 PM
Im always good but when Im bad Im betta
 cmvander
Msg: 119
Posted: 11/17/2006 6:50:04 PM
are my jokes 2 naughty?
 spicylilldevil
Msg: 120
Posted: 11/18/2006 12:10:58 PM
I would be interested in getting your opinion on my profile...
 writer59
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2006 4:49:49 PM
Boots and Riley: I altered my profile for the special "update" or new status of my hearing. Gonna have to wait for Riley to come back and give me some input. Riley, I am naughty in the nicest of ways..... but since you're gone for the weekend, heheh, I can be bad!
 Riley 27
Msg: 122
I Like2blicd2
Posted: 11/19/2006 11:38:24 AM
For sure you are naughty with that screen, the fact that you have a nasty Prefer Not To Say under Do You Do Drugs is like tellin' the world YES I do drugs.
Also you have a Prefer Not To Say under Body Type and this statement:

Im jis hea lookin for sum females in my around to hook up wit

No picture, 2 Prefer Not To Say, Looking for Other Relationship, and this one line statement. This is not much of a profile.
 Riley 27
Msg: 123
cmvander
Posted: 11/19/2006 11:42:02 AM

are my jokes 2 naughty?

No I have seen naughtier
However I am sure that the males do get a smile. Gonna tell Santa to get you a digital to see more of beautiful you. All the best.
 Riley 27
Msg: 124
spicylilldevil
Posted: 11/19/2006 11:46:12 AM
Very upfront you are, and along with a touch of humour.
Gonna to tell Santa to get you a digital to show more of beautiful you.
 Musician17
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Riley PLEASE do My Profile
Posted: 11/19/2006 11:51:05 AM
Hiya! If you are so inclined, I would love a review!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Let Me Check Your Profile To See If Your Naughty or Nice