Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > She removes the padded bra, control top underwear ... do you feel dec      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RitzNB
Msg: 151
She removes the padded bra, control top underwear ... do you feel deceivedPage 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
After reading all the posts on here some of the posters have made some very interesting observations. We all do this on some level. I'm referring to both men and women. Whether it's putting on a hairpiece, false teeth, dyeing our hair, colored contacts, wearing a bulky sweater to look a bit heavier for men who are small on top, wearing high heel shoes to appear taller, false nails or as the thread mentions padded bras, girdles, control top underwear .... I guess both sexes are guilty of this to some degree.
 dwacorn
Msg: 152
view profile
History
She removes the padded bra, control top underwear ... do you feel deceived
Posted: 6/23/2005 2:12:59 PM
Deceived? When a woman has watermelons, it ain't nothing deceiving nothing. God Bless flat-chested women. Nothing like a pair of grapes. Or tomatoes if you're lucky. Watermelons are those things you used to see in a National Geographic magazine... dang, boom-chucka-lucka.
 cottonginny
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2005 2:21:50 PM
every one should be who they are not wanted to be a wanna be
 bunomatic
Msg: 154
Posted: 6/23/2005 2:25:13 PM
Padded bra,push up bra,who cares really.If it gives someone more confidence to wear these things then all the power to them.It's really no different then make-up in that sense.Everyone wears a mask of one form or another to attract a mate.Getting them to notice is easy its keeping them interested that takes the hard work.I guess if these things give you the confidence to allow yourself to open up to someone then they will get a chance to see who's inside.
 Adonna
Msg: 155
Posted: 6/23/2005 2:37:05 PM
Salamader .,.. I agree... Gravity is my friend...

the problem I find is society isn't... -

I also agree on the burning BRA... but, hey we busty gal's need that control so they won't dance everywhere.. hahaha.....
 Cristine
Msg: 156
Posted: 6/25/2005 12:20:19 PM
haha I need a bra!!! Otherwise I will be smacking someone.

Sometimes I wear TWO!!!! (Extra cleavage )
 Greatguy64
Msg: 157
Posted: 6/29/2005 1:12:07 AM
Nothing wrong with wearing things that provide proper support and comfort (if possible) to what you naturally have.

It's False Advertising to use something that makes something look bigger - both for men and women.
 RitzNB
Msg: 158
Posted: 6/29/2005 11:21:42 AM
^^^^^^^^
@ Greatguy64
I tend to agree. If a man is attracted to a woman with a big chest and then finds out that she had on a padded bra as well as the extra things (another set of boobs) tucked inside her bra it could be pretty disappointing once she removes her clothes. This would be the case if a man was mostly looking for a sexual encounter. If it's within a relationship hopefully he was attracted to her for more then her boobs in the first place.
 Lady Tigris
Msg: 159
Posted: 6/29/2005 3:20:45 PM
I think if you show how real of a person you then you do not need anything fake. For me I have to wear them because of my back but anyways. At times I do wish I could go without one, like men LOL. I dont think size matters it is who you are that does, and yes some men are shallow and just look for looks and if thats all they want then they are not real themselves.

Sorry fellas.
 fishbill
Msg: 160
Posted: 6/29/2005 3:46:56 PM
I think its part of the costume. we all like dress up. My friend told me to try putting a big potato in my pants, and I did, but it hurt to sit.
 corazondeleon
Msg: 161
Posted: 6/29/2005 3:53:38 PM
No I wouldn't be too happy about any of that, especially the fake tits. I like it when they are so big she has to wear the underwire model. Who wants to be decieved?
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 162
Posted: 6/29/2005 4:21:24 PM
Nuff'n worst then the flase advertisment. Its bad enough if Im out at a club Im already gonna be drunk. There has been times where I just wanna file a lawsuit against the girl for false advertisment ! I WANT MY MONEY BACK DAMMMIT !!
 fishbill
Msg: 163
Posted: 6/29/2005 4:39:59 PM
You get what you pay for.
 RitzNB
Msg: 164
Posted: 6/29/2005 7:42:55 PM
I think its part of the costume. we all like dress up. My friend told me to try putting a big potato in my pants, and I did, but it hurt to sit.
@ fishbill
Are you serious. Did you really put a potato in your pants? I think another poster mentioned this trick aswell. If you did I hope it was a fresh one. At least you got to pick how «big» you were for that evening. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at another potato again without having a smirk on my face. I'm assuming by the end of the evening we were talking mashed potatoes. LMAO
 PepperStar
Msg: 165
Posted: 6/29/2005 8:06:30 PM
What kind of underwear makes such a big difference? None of my underwear changes much.
 RitzNB
Msg: 166
Posted: 6/29/2005 10:25:29 PM
^^^^^^^^
@ PepperStar
They have so many types of undergarments now to hide your flaws and emphasize your better body parts. The have those panties that look like girdles. They come in all shapes and sizes. Some of them are to flatten your stomach. They go down on the legs so they slim a ladies thighs at the same time. They can make a lady look ten pounds lighter instantly. So next time you feel like eating an entire cheesecake or bag of cookies take out the panties that look like a girdle. LOL
 corazondeleon
Msg: 167
Posted: 6/30/2005 1:42:43 PM
Yes there are many hiders and enhancers but if you get down to business it could be shocking. To see rolls of fat with no breasts. I think that you really shouldn't hide or enhance much because you may attract someone who doesn't want the real you
 jujucarr
Msg: 168
Posted: 6/30/2005 1:45:15 PM
Just be yourself, men hate those kind of surprises, and you just showed yourself to be a liar!
 RitzNB
Msg: 169
Posted: 6/30/2005 1:57:15 PM
^^^^^^
@ jujucarr
I totally agree. A woman should just be herself. No need to try and enhance or hide things. Once the clothes fall on the floor the true self (naked body) is literally exposed. Unless it's completely dark in the room you can't hide anything.
 jafriendly
Msg: 170
Posted: 6/30/2005 4:06:08 PM
thats good it will make you see that the guy is only after your body right now im up but when i reach 60 im gonna be the sexiest granny ever
 corazondeleon
Msg: 171
Posted: 7/1/2005 8:38:11 AM
A sexy Granny sounds good to me. I agree with the last 2 posters and would further add that I don't even want to make myself look better or appear in anyway to be more that I am here so when I do meet somone in person they won't be at all surprized and may get more in person. R
 touch me
Msg: 172
Posted: 7/1/2005 8:40:11 AM
reminds me of a tv episode where this guy sees the chick he's dating and she removes her nails, makeup, weave, control tummy panties and push up bra and he was like "dam! it's a whole new woman!"

I can understand feeling decieved, but I also think that society has put alot of pressure on both men and women to look as every bit good as hollywood does.
 *Em*
Msg: 173
Posted: 7/1/2005 8:47:00 AM
ok just a question..would anyone care to fund my boob job so i can give up the padded bras?
 RitzNB
Msg: 174
Posted: 7/1/2005 8:50:41 AM
I can understand feeling decieved, but I also think that society has put alot of pressure on both men and women to look as every bit good as hollywood does.
^^^^^^^
@ touch me
I totally agree. The media, magazines, health & beauty industry, diet industry ... all have an influence on how society thinks. Women often feel they have to look like a certain model or actress. Half these women have eating disorders in order to stay thin. The other half have good plastic surgeons. Each generation had their ideal of beauty. There was a time when the Marilyn Monroe look was considered sexy (voluptuous). Then it was the twiggy type of look. These women were built like men. They had zero curves. Then it was about being feminine with a bit of muscle. What society sees as beautiful changes constantly. Also the women in the magazines aren't real. The pictures are airbrushed. Often times they put someone else's body part onto the pic. Anyone who has a personal trainer, hair stylist, make up artist, .... can look good. Even a plane jane will look glamorous with the right help. Trust me if you were to see all the models and actresses when they wake up in the morning they wouldn't look any better then anyone else.
 Lutherieman
Msg: 175
Posted: 7/1/2005 9:00:07 AM
You took off your pegleg your wig and your glass eye,
You were surprized by the look on my face.
I wanted to kiss you and hug you my darlin,
But you were scattered all over the place.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > She removes the padded bra, control top underwear ... do you feel deceived